Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
thank u very much for the updates dearies...
i hope Kumaran Sir wakes up soon.. i guess he is not taking much interest in Thendral like he took for TMS.
this show still Keeps ppl hooked.. and now all general audiences are used to this type of soaps tat are being telecasted mostly dragged but gives some dhamaka's in the middle...i hope soon Prabha gets sense..

i have my fingers crossed tat VR is still alive...as i guess he is the one who'll open up the true face of sakshi and family...
already they have started new track with TT in Pondichery and i guess Thuls will stay in Nila/Leela's house the new girl... and Nila will fall for TA i guess...

i want to see a strong thuls... and Padma falling on her face with rich groom etc etc...poor Pavitra is a scape goat

Edited by --aarthi-- - 07 November 2013 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Jan50Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 4 - 8 Nov (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I loved Pavitra today. She will be the one who will expose the groom. All others are dancing around it.
I hated Tamil's attitude on this guy. How can he let Pavi marry this crook. Patrol station incident and
Family's demand on indirect dowry in terms of expensive things is more than enough to run away 
From this alliance.hope Pavi takes a strong decision. After all it is her life. 
Roja was such a stupid, vindictive girl. But Kanagu is also very stupid in his actions. He creates
Problems for Deepa and this time for him self. Why cant people be honest about certain things.
They let friends mislead them. Tulasi and Tamil both mislead Deepa and Kanagu into not being
Honest with heir respective spouses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I loved Pavitra today. She will be the one who will expose the groom. All others are dancing around it.
I hated Tamil's attitude on this guy. How can he let Pavi marry this crook. Patrol station incident and
Family's demand on indirect dowry in terms of expensive things is more than enough to run away 
From this alliance.hope Pavi takes a strong decision. After all it is her life. 
Roja was such a stupid, vindictive girl. But Kanagu is also very stupid in his actions. He creates
Problems for Deepa and this time for him self. Why cant people be honest about certain things.
They let friends mislead them. Tulasi and Tamil both mislead Deepa and Kanagu into not being
Honest with heir respective spouses.

@ bold even i felt the same.. but if v see from some other POV...

the Pavi is getting to knw the true color of the guy...see the financial matter is going to lead into something with Padma and Mohan being in hurry and lead them into problem...but now they can't blame Thuls r Tamil as they are out of town if they in their own fetch the money from the so called financier ... and Padma sud deserve everything before wedding happens..i mean she has to face all insults..the groom seems already to insult them

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the double updates.. 

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for the updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Just watched the Friday's episode, catching up with Thendral after a long time.
Pavi was nice today, hopefully she stops the marriage and the groom character disappears forever.
The new characters look nice so hopefully they are maintained this way.
What is happening to VR, is he missing? He was a wonderful character, will miss him if they kill off his character.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates for Thurs and Fri. 

Hoping that Nila and grandmother are positive characters and problems wont come up while Thulasi is staying with them.  I really wish Deepa could join them somehow. 

Padma, as expected from her...Tamil should not apologize to a family like Sekar's. 

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
sri is busy. Updaters needed for Thursday & Friday. Help solicited from members.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top