Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Jan50

I loved Pavitra today. She will be the one who will expose the groom. All others are dancing around it.

I hated Tamil's attitude on this guy. How can he let Pavi marry this crook. Patrol station incident and
Family's demand on indirect dowry in terms of expensive things is more than enough to run away 
From this alliance.hope Pavi takes a strong decision. After all it is her life. 
Roja was such a stupid, vindictive girl. But Kanagu is also very stupid in his actions. He creates
Problems for Deepa and this time for him self. Why cant people be honest about certain things.
They let friends mislead them. Tulasi and Tamil both mislead Deepa and Kanagu into not being
Honest with heir respective spouses.

@ bold even i felt the same.. but if v see from some other POV...

the Pavi is getting to knw the true color of the guy...see the financial matter is going to lead into something with Padma and Mohan being in hurry and lead them into problem...but now they can't blame Thuls r Tamil as they are out of town if they in their own fetch the money from the so called financier ... and Padma sud deserve everything before wedding happens..i mean she has to face all insults..the groom seems already to insult them
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima for the double updates.. 
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the updates
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched the Friday's episode, catching up with Thendral after a long time.
Pavi was nice today, hopefully she stops the marriage and the groom character disappears forever.
The new characters look nice so hopefully they are maintained this way.
What is happening to VR, is he missing? He was a wonderful character, will miss him if they kill off his character.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates for Thurs and Fri. 

Hoping that Nila and grandmother are positive characters and problems wont come up while Thulasi is staying with them.  I really wish Deepa could join them somehow. 

Padma, as expected from her...Tamil should not apologize to a family like Sekar's. 
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sri is busy. Updaters needed for Thursday & Friday. Help solicited from members.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Srima I can do it for Thursday hopefully by Friday morning atleast
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot harhem . Hope you start from the coming week. Monday updater pl. reserve seat for the week.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do you need an updater for Friday? I can do it if it is needed...
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks a lot harhem . Hope you start from the coming week. Monday updater pl. reserve seat for the week.

Yea sure