nivikaviren thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello I am a Silent Reader of this Forum, after seeing the Episode where Malika went to her Village I could not stop myself from posting this, There is something I noticed Malika was removing cow milk and was having it directly,  But does anyone remember in one of the past Episodes she herself said to someone that she is a Vegan and does not even have Cow Milk she has Almond Milk, Then how come she had Cow Milk in her Village and she also said she has been doing this since Childhood,  then how come she told one of the Participants that she cannot have the Food or Milk that he had prepared as she is a Vegan.  Please give Your Views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She is so FAKE... She acts like she is perfect and what not and they are portraying it as she is some big star like Sharukh Khan or something.. YAWN... Her viewers aren't dumb.. It's so evident that everything about her is FAKE... Heck, the show itself is a big fake.. These types of shows should not be called reality shows .. But I must admit, it's entertaining to watch.. It's just not in context of a "reality" show if that's what some want..
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
see ur question is ur answer only ! 😆 this is just FAKE ðŸ˜Ž
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i noticed that too...also at some point she had mentioned she doesnt eat cake or sweets as they have egg in them.we saw her relishing those on her last date with karan
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup I noticed it too 😆.. She is so fake 😆..  I guess the makers including Mallika forgot about this whole Vegan thing..
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing when i saw her doing that...oh the editor missed out on cutting that! oops mallika
tamanna_aktar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yap u r ryt.
jashan se kaha tha mallika. uska banaya hua "kheer " nehi khaya tha mallika.
she is really FAKe yaar.
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg I was laughing out loud when I saw that.  She forgot all about the vegan stories when she was drinking cow's milk and when she ate the cake 🤣  That's what happens when you lie too much! You get lost in your own lies 🤣
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOLL THAT IS SO FUNNNY!! So true though, loolll this is jokess
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday (in the finale), she had cake too.