Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nivikaviren

Groupbie

nivikaviren

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hello I am a Silent Reader of this Forum, after seeing the Episode where Malika went to her Village I could not stop myself from posting this, There is something I noticed Malika was removing cow milk and was having it directly,  But does anyone remember in one of the past Episodes she herself said to someone that she is a Vegan and does not even have Cow Milk she has Almond Milk, Then how come she had Cow Milk in her Village and she also said she has been doing this since Childhood,  then how come she told one of the Participants that she cannot have the Food or Milk that he had prepared as she is a Vegan.  Please give Your Views

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinedriveAnkeeeeedreamgirlsonigelatogoodygirlie_gigglesdhaakshuLionessxoANGELshwetaAyesha_Kreyasama0023MegHanLover3kishubediadiroykapurbewafafarabiForeverForUClosed.........meera.chaudhuri...Jes...Chits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Anyone Notice this" in The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayaalon ki Mallika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinedriveAnkeeeeeshukhpakhiidhaakshuLionessxo-Suhana-bewafaMohabbateinn...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
see ur question is ur answer only ! LOL this is just FAKE Cool

denver_diva

denver_diva

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i noticed that too...also at some point she had mentioned she doesnt eat cake or sweets as they have egg in them.we saw her relishing those on her last date with karan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeenivikavirenbewafa

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Yup I noticed it too LOL.. She is so fake LOL..  I guess the makers including Mallika forgot about this whole Vegan thing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeedenver_divabewafa

shakethebiscuit

shakethebiscuit

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing when i saw her doing that...oh the editor missed out on cutting that! oops mallika

tamanna_aktar

tamanna_aktar

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
yap u r ryt.
jashan se kaha tha mallika. uska banaya hua "kheer " nehi khaya tha mallika.
she is really FAKe yaar.

sanaasr

Groupbie

sanaasr

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
omg I was laughing out loud when I saw that.  She forgot all about the vegan stories when she was drinking cow's milk and when she ate the cake ROFL  That's what happens when you lie too much! You get lost in your own lies ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

denver_divaANGELshwetabewafaMohabbateinn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.