Today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

but u r right. after first sweet shock abt today's episode, even i was thinking the same

upcoming pregnancy track. our suspicion was right?

upcoming pregnancy track. our suspicion was right?

yeah...right..our  prediction was right...but dont no may be its part of hamida's test to develop trust between the couple or rukk/maham/asharif trap to seperate the love birds..if its done by vamp then this twist will continue for 2 week atleast..jodha will be back with grinha mode.. pocessive jallu suspecting jodha and death sentence..yeah hamida the saviour will come forward and save her bahu..i am damm pissed of with these kind of twists...pregnancy,MC twist...guess the twist may be n next week..and i wud be busy as my sister's marirage is on 20th..so hardly a week left..atleast when i come back this twist will be over...soon they il show love story after this twist..seriously loosing interest day by day with unncessary twist dear :(
Originally posted by Gem12

yeah...right..our  prediction was right...but dont no may be its part of hamida's test to develop trust between the couple or rukk/maham/asharif trap to seperate the love birds..if its done by vamp then this twist will continue for 2 week atleast..jodha will be back with grinha mode.. pocessive jallu suspecting jodha and death sentence..yeah hamida the saviour will come forward and save her bahu..i am damm pissed of with these kind of twists...pregnancy,MC twist...guess the twist may be n next week..and i wud be busy as my sister's marirage is on 20th..so hardly a week left..atleast when i come back this twist will be over...soon they il show love story after this twist..seriously loosing interest day by day with unncessary twist dear :(

right. even i m going out next week hope this idiot track will be over before i come back

right. even i m going out next week hope this idiot track will be over before i come back

grt...so we both will be busy next week...luckily we il be back once this tragecy track gets over..by the way may i no ur gud name plz