Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Gem12

IF-Dazzler

Gem12

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Well  My friends many of you were so happy with today's episode... due to sudden change in jodha's behaviour ..but today I am not happy with today's episode..dont no y I felt cv's are just rushing from one scene to another..no connectivity with each scene...sahi maino main like how Deepika padukone speaks in chennai express...

Lets start with first part...why  did jalal lie to rukk that he had spent a night with jodha...when rukk was insulting jodha he was just listening to her talks and even tried to pull her leg..with jodha he plays the role of a manju  and with rukku  a grey character...where rukku thinks jalal will never show interest to jodha after today...and jalal encourages her talks...and the other side he behaves as if he is one saint...I am confused to believe which jalal..rukku's jalal ya jodha's jalal..but chahe job hi ho dono taraf se jalal dhoka de raha hain..agar wo jodha ko cheat kar raha hain to jodha ke sath sath khud ko bhi dhoka de raha hain..if he is cheating rukku then rukku il be broken..but if jalal is playing a game with jodha then it il be very difficult for him to make jodha melt again this time..coz rishte bhi khaaj ke prathi hota hain ek baar tuta to phir se joda nahi  jasakta...am totally confused with today's episode..and also looked so dramatic..kal tak jodha to jalal pe chillati ti...aaj achanak usne kaisa accept kiya ki wo us ka pati hain...and jalal ..i hope he is not playing with jodha/rukku's emotions..totally confused with today's episode..friends please help me out from this confusion..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarpkajal03soapwatcher1srividhya68SShreShthAprejudicedsmile.sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Pace and transition are becoming bigger problems by the day.
I loved the Jalaal-Jodha lunch scene no doubt. But somewhere would've loved the episode a lot more had the scenes not been rushed, affecting continuity and gradual process.

sweet_diksha

IF-Dazzler

sweet_diksha

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
agreed. scenes were cute, but so much sweetness, all of a sudden, seems fake. some big dhamaka is going to be there , i guess. and all of us flying high, we will be heartbroken. so guys, better get ready for some mystery.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarp

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
mystery is definitely there...lets enjoy this sweet moments while it last...

Gem12

IF-Dazzler

Gem12

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

agreed. scenes were cute, but so much sweetness, all of a sudden, seems fake. some big dhamaka is going to be there , i guess. and all of us flying high, we will be heartbroken. so guys, better get ready for some mystery.

dont no the mystery...i am fine with any kind of tragedy track..just hate fake love track...if this happens i wud stop watching this show...lets hope ekta wont take such risk..or may be jalal such main aisa kucha kiya ho jodha ke sath..and may be wo conceive hojay...then jodha il hate him to the core...mere dimak main kya kya soch araha hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal03sweet_dikshasmile.sara

sweet_diksha

IF-Dazzler

sweet_diksha

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gem12

dont no the mystery...i am fine with any kind of tragedy track..just hate fake love track...if this happens i wud stop watching this show...lets hope ekta wont take such risk..or may be jalal such main aisa kucha kiya ho jodha ke sath..and may be wo conceive hojay...then jodha il hate him to the core...mere dimak main kya kya soch araha hain

but u r right. after first sweet shock abt today's episode, even i was thinking the same

Gem12

IF-Dazzler

Gem12

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gem12

but u r right. after first sweet shock abt today's episode, even i was thinking the same

Just fingers crossed...but bad thing is i am addicted to this show too much...just wanna come out of it

Akra

Akra

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
My dear friend. Ur right. When we see the sudden behaviours of jodha &  jalal it would be look like dramatic. But did u observe that - jodha behaviour changed,bcoz she felt until yesterday jalal has not undearstanding her,he do everything for his own sake. But when she hear the moti's & ammi-jaan words about jalal she is felt that he is doing his farz by not forcing her anything even he has a right to force her.. So the time come to change herself..Approve
And in the case of jalal- I think he is not cheating anyone.Bcoz he is interested towards Jodha,but he doesn't confess his love infront of anyone. Bcoz he is not sure (not even he knew that he is loving Jodha) that to tell anyone even Ruqq. Bcoz before he is going to amer he said he is loving jodha.. But when he see her expression he changed the own statement said that he is kidding. But the truth is the truth.. Jodha is doing everything those are the responsibilities towards jalal but ruqqu do everything for power only. Its bad. At the matter of "KHEMA",he lied to ruqqu bcoz may be he wants kidding her or may be he wants to tel her indirectly that he is attracting towards jodha. But the thing is Ruqq doesn't undearstand anything. He don't want to hurt anyone but he is moving towards jodha , it may be hurts ruqqu..Unhappy But he is in finding the way of love. So he can't stop his own emotions. Heart  May be its the power of love.Smile

But yes CV's doing every sequence 1 after 1 fastly.. I think JA completed 100 episodes(nearly 5 m0nths),but still jodha & jalal not loving each other. So its look akward for people and ofcourse it is the love story of jodha-akbar. Thats y they are doing everything in fast.. Any way i just want take in positive manner..Embarrassed

Whatever just leave the confusion and enjoy the episode .  Its really awesome after 100 episodes.Clap What happens next i don't know but at the end everything will be good.. Just relax .. Take care.. JA is Rockzzz Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top