Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

coolbakes_Jalad

Goldie

coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

"One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people." 
Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

COMING SOON!
Shades Of Love - Part 1

Sarita sat by the window the moonlight casting its shadow on her face. Abhi in her lap fats asleep holding her hand tight.
They had just been back from Raj's Wedding. He had finally realized his mistakes and she could not be more happy for him and dhivya. Everytime she remembered the hugs and smiled dhivya gave her for helping her gaon her love she felt overwhelmed. But why wasn't she sad.. Dint She Love Raj? Din she want to live a happy life with him? why was she hell bent on making dhivya and raj together? why couldnt she have thrown the wediing on Vikrant's face and walked off. Abhi was there even before when she ahd said no to him after her realizing raj's love.. But what was it now???

A small smiled appeared across her lips as she remembered Vikrant's face smiling at her... She had entered the wedding as a deal but now.. it no more seemed forced.. She always enjoyed being abhi's mother but now somewhere was she wanting to be Vikrant's Wife too.. Yes he was wrong to have forecd ehr but he was helpless too. This wedding was as much a deal for him as it was for her. If her Helplessness was sheela his was abhi. SHe was a helpless bhabi and he a helpless Father. But she couldnt hide the fact that he tried. She saw his genuine try in making this work. making her smile...he did care for her.. something she had not seen in the ten years of this life. 

She slowly opened the card vikrant had placed for her... tears dropped as she read the words I LOVE YOU... It felt more true and more right now. this was her destiny. And this time she decided she wouldnt let destiny play with her. She slowly carried Abhi and put him on the bed covering the blankets across her . Vikrant was already fast asleep ... She slowly bent and ran her fingers through his hair as she whispered " I love you too Mr Suryanvanshi". A blush traced her cheeks as she smiled wide and snuggled closer to abhi placing her hand on the duo and closed her eyes.

Days passed and she was still unaware of the games of revenge vikrant was playign with her. Love for him grew leaps and bounds in her heart . Vikrant himself would be lost in her love and smiles but the devil in him never let his thoughts rest. 

vikrant was stunned thinking how well and convincing she could act as if she loved him.. it hurt him and he washed his tears splashing water on his face in his rest room every night. How he Wished this was for real? but no.. she was here coz she had no choice and not love. but why him?? his anger grew bounds and leaps and finally he decided that this was the Day... The day he would end everything... he walked out determined ...

It was 11.45 pm and sarita smiled at him 
" Mr.Suryavanshi... today is a spl day" she said her smiles reaching to her eyes as he smirked nodding his head for the same..

She was surprised he knew .. she thought he din know her bday... Smiles and happiness set butterflies in the pit of her stomach! on this spl day of her life she had decided to confess her feelings...

Vikrant moved forward and placed his hand on her shoulders and handed a gift wrapped for her.. She smiled taking it from him " whats there in this?" she asked all curious
" something you deserve" he smiled wickedly 
Just as she was to open it the door bell rang.. she placed it on the table and she and vikrant walked out 

" HAPPY BDAY" raj and Dhivya screamed together standing there with a huge cake and a boquet for her ...

Vikrant was stunned... it was her bday and he din know... What was that!!

Sarita smiled wide as she hugged dhivya as Raj teased " SO Vikrant wished you?"

She nodded still blushing " he just gave me his bday gift"

Vikrant felt someone just slapped him.. what a day he ahd chosen to give her the divorce papers and she was showing off in pride not knowing whats in store...

Raj hugged vikrant and could sense something was wrong... Once again Vikrant's guilt died away as he thought a person who plot for revenge with love deserved it

In seconds Rajs sisters parents and dadi all entered surprising Sarita.

Vikrant noticed raj and sarita hardly spoke.. but why would they? raj had thrown sarita out on her face.. it was only after that she had come back to him.. and the very thought disgusted Vikrant...

Abhi had got up hearing the commotions and rushed out rubbing his eyes hugging sarita... She hugged him showering kisses as she told him why they were all ehr and Abhi frowned " maaa your bday? and you never told me?"
did you know papa" he aske dlookign at vikrant as Sarita answered " haan abhi.. he gave me a gift also"

abhi smiled wide as he kissed sarita on her cheeks wishing her as the others looked on.
They cut the cake as abhi fed his mom happily.. Vikrant faked a romantic smile feeding her while she was bushing away with tears of joy.

in a while raj saw Vikrant standing bu the Garden and walked out leaving the ladies to gossip... Sarita was smiling restlessly as she wanted to rush to see the gift and sat there helplessly nodding her head.

" So VIKRANT... Hows life ?" raj asked walking beside him

" hmm.." was all vikrant managed to say

" feels good to see her so happy " raj confessed seeing Sarita smile away at a distance.

Vikrnat smirked wondering how raj was too faking for her sake...

" Life plays strange games ... WE mess it big time.. and i must be the KING of it " raj exclaimed with regret in his voice as vikrnat narrowed hsi eyebrows confused raising a look at RAj

" 10 years... i have never seen her like this.. honestly " raj continued unaware of the impact he was making on vikrant

" she deserves more ... much more... she has lost so much... sacrifices were all ehr past would have.. parents... then wedding life ... for me for shiela for dhivya for abhi and fro you" raj spoke lost in his words as vikrants eyes were widening... did raj say she sacrificed?? was he and.. he saw with his eyes at raj throwing sarita out of her life 

raj smirked placing a hand on vikrant " your lucky Vikrant... no.. we all are " he corrected his statement much to Vikrants Astonishment.

" I am really sorry if i had ever hurt you vikrant " Raj apologized sincerely shocking vikrant even more and just a she got up Vikrant held his hand

A scare build in Vikrant... Was Sarita inncoent? was he wrong?? fear of having shown her fake love and misunderstood ehr was raising with every passing minute!

Dhivya walked up to find raj and vikrant talking as she offered them some water ...
"Raj uncleee" abhi came runnign drag raj to play with him as Raj tossed him into the air smilign away and making little abhi giggle.

" your happy ?" vikrant whispered to DHivya she smiled " very much... woh kya na.. anybody who has a person like Sarita in their life will be happy... " she said proudly tickling the fright in vikrant yet again lookign at Raj smiling

" if not for her i would never be with MY RAJ again.. SHE GAVE HIM BACK TO ME " dhivya slipped the words lost in her thoughts as vikrant looked at her shocked 

Dhivya smiled seeing a confused vikrant and continued " Actually nobody knows.. i am sure she would not have told you... thats Sarita... nobody knows her pain tears and sacrifices" the understanding friend in dhivys spoke

vikrant looked at her surprised at what was coming " two times.. she always tried giving him back to me.. i even misunderstood her.. slapped her even in the airport..." she reminded 

She told vikrant everything about how she had known her till the time Raj had changed.

" Raj told me before coming here... she had not wanted any ties with herpast coz she din want to hurt you " dhivya told with pride unknown that ehr words were stinging Vikrant...

Nobody understood her... we all did but late... but i am glad that you are not like us... She loves you a lot.. i saw it in her eyes her words her smiles...and yeah don tell ehr i told you then she will kill me for making you sad... but i wanted to tell you... you will know how precious she is but you know... just for my conscious self,,, "  dhivya said all excited not seeing the tears forming in Vikrant's eyes... If guilt could kill he would die the very second...

suddenly raj decided it wa slate and they got ready to leave and  sarita came out to see vikrant rubbing his eyes

" what happened vikrantji" she rushed to him blowing into his eyes as Raj and family watched the happy couple

" i am okay" vikrant managed to say to the girl who showed him nothign but love even now unknown to what eh ahd done to her...

as the others bid good bye Raj smiled and walked to Sarita " I am sorry again Sarita ji and thanks "

" for what rajji.. you got me the cake.. i must thank you " she teased smiling wide

raj hugged dhivya pulling her closer " for thisss" as sarita smield hugging dhivya and the girls were smilign good byes

" and vikrant thanks for this " said raj pointing to a smilign SARITA 

" she could never find a better Husband than you " raj tahnked vikrant who was dead with guilt pain in his heart as he nodded and they left...

Beofre anyone could realize sarita rushed to ehr room...

Vikrant fell on his kneess letting the tears flow ..." how wrong he had been... how wrong to have hurt and faked love ... he was ashamed of himself..

suddenly he turend aroudn to not find her and remembered the gift .. eh ahd to stop her.. he rushed to the room only to realize he was too late..

Sarita stood there starign at the papers tears flowing down her reddened eyes with abhi pullign her sari askign what was wrong??

Vikrant froze at the door as Abhi rushed to him" papa.. see na.. mummy is seeing your gift and crying" little abhi cried as Sarita turned and looked into the blood shot eyes of Vikrant standing there 

PART 2 page 4 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3800496&TPN=4

sorry this went long so made it a two shot!! if i get enough comments i will post the last part right away!
PS: plz forget the kajri rohan crap!! i dont want them in my Story At least!Wink

and plz ignore typos!!

tomatoes or eggs!! i am waitingLOLLOL

for my works plz buddy me and drop a comment!!

Feathers of love is my completed TS on ViSA.. you can read if you like!
FEATHERS OF LOVE
A ViSa OS By coolbakes

Edited by coolbakes - 21 November 2013 at 3:28am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

varshap10gundu92suchetakarmakerkash428gmjervislavenderflowerdhwaniianakna533maboogleday_lilypadmaja19kath1AnnarichardElitapallavisarkaralwyz_with_uvinabenSpunkyTigresspunjabi0926gul....anjalijijiwupaThruMyEyez-NitasduttakdsubsMsCeylonchange12Rozy77alekhika20LiashnaAbsoluvfreya123princy48-Priyam-SaiSnandinidavid96

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TS: Shades Of Love - completed" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

biyaahmad

Goldie

biyaahmad

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

nandinidavid96

IF-Sizzlerz

nandinidavid96

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Bring it on soon Buddy...eagerly waiting...!!

SaiS

anjalijiji

Goldie

anjalijiji

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Day DreamingSmile

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Please write the OS soon

Durresyed

Groupbie

Durresyed

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Waiting dear...

coolbakes_Jalad

Goldie

coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
posted part 1 guys!! hope its not bad!Wink

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but tears fell down of my eyes while reading this.. somehow it touched me and it felt real!! Read your previous story when I was a silent member here and it made me daydream.. You're a fantastic writer and can't wait for the next partClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiwupa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top