Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF-MM Reborn Th-2 last chapter page 142 ! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveu_dd

Originally posted by purvi08

Originally posted by KKKASANS

himani di waiting for you to come and comment as today is the day after that i will meet one month after Cry come fast and shower your comment and love Embarrassed

i have ...missed you alot adi...Cry..hope you come soon...and this time just goes soon..and you come online and we three can chat for hours...

and i have also missed and cried also and this time will go fast and seeyour scrapbook many scraps from me   and we three are online see Dancing
at last we met...kismat connectionWinkLOL

yes himani and adi...

aaj toh dhamaal hogiParty

yupiee!!..adi wheres the party for the new thread..tumna huma mission pa mission diya..aur aaj ek choti se party bhi nahi the!!ROFLEmbarrassedTongue

koi baat nahi.. we ll party in the next chapters with MMROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-MM Reborn Th-2 last chapter page 142 ! (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purvi08

IF-Rockerz

purvi08

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

himani di waiting for you to come and comment as today is the day after that i will meet one month after Cry come fast and shower your comment and love Embarrassed

i have ...missed you alot adi...Cry..hope you come soon...and this time just goes soon..and you come online and we three can chat for hours...

and i have also missed and cried also and this time will go fast and seeyour scrapbook many scraps from me   and we three are online see Dancing

yes himani and adi...

yupiee!!..adi wheres the party for the new thread..tumna huma mission pa mission diya..aur aaj ek choti se party bhi nahi the!!ROFLEmbarrassedTongue

koi baat nahi..
we ll party in the next chapters with MM..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

yes himani and adi...

arrey you can come any time for party 
apno se kabhi pucha nahi jaata hai okEmbarrassed

dhekha...Embarrassed
party kaha par hai adiLOL

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

@ himani... party wahi.. adi's backyard... jaha boxes of working mobile hai...ROFL
@adi- remember anything regarding mobile??ROFL

mobiles  backyard ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

yes himani and adi...

koi baat nahi..

yup!! purvi..LOL

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

yes himani and adi...

koi baat nahi..

when everything settled then bhai dooj and diwali and mm newbaby name aditya allto happen but in 45-50 chapters and 90-100 chaptersEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

@ himani... party wahi.. adi's backyard... jaha boxes of working mobile hai...ROFL
@adi- remember anything regarding mobile??ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

yes himani and adi...

arrey you can come any time for party 
apno se kabhi pucha nahi jaata hai okEmbarrassed

dhekha...Embarrassed
party kaha par hai adiLOL

in the chaat of house cold breeze with awesome clouds scene and trees swaying as i live near forest Smile andhouses and we three alone party with lots of eatables  andloveEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top