radha brainless woman -_-

drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Now radha will forgive sikki ðŸ¥± seriously she is brainless woman🤢 never saw a dumb woman character like her !🤢 she forgets madhu is the one who saved RK when mallik shooted him ?? madhu is the one who gives her back her "RIshu" ??? becos of her RK called her maa ?? dumb dumb woman ever !! i bet she will forgive sikii this time also 🥱 like she did with dipali ðŸ¤¢ i hope RK will kick out this bhatiya group of indusrties as soon as possible..cant tolerate this dumb woman anymore !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

._SudiptA_. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Radha ji is such a brainless woman !
srkdd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashmeet12

Now radha will forgive sikki ðŸ¥± seriously she is brainless woman🤢 never saw a dumb woman character like her !🤢 she forgets madhu is the one who saved RK when mallik shooted him ?? madhu is the one who gives her back her "RIshu" ??? becos of her RK called her maa ?? dumb dumb woman ever !! i bet she will forgive sikii this time also 🥱 like she did with dipali ðŸ¤¢ i hope RK will kick out this bhatiya group of indusrties as soon as possible..cant tolerate this dumb woman anymore !! 

@bold🤣

i still remember that RK's dialogue🤪
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
if radha forgives sikki i want rk to never see her face again
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She is thali ka baingan
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Radha is like pendulum..which anybody can easily sway..earlier itwas depali now pabho..
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If she calls her home astudio.. then she must remember she ,her dister n dips are the three great actresses...
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously how can sm1 be so dumb headed!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching this drama long ago, but managed to catch a glimpse while skipping channels. & Goodness it's just on repeat! Radha again turning her back on Madhu... I have no idea why she was since I haven't seen the past episodes, but really ? How many times does Madhu have to prove herself?! Never really liked this woman since she goes back and forth.. Blah!