Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 4/11 - You Are My life!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
Leke Saamud ki Daastan E Ishq!! 

Danny just looks like a dish *ahem*😳
Kusu ko bolo, tu Samud ke beech mein se KhisssπŸ˜›

So before Kalleee makes an entry as the bahu (Dont ask me the logic behind this news...however did Kalee manages to be in Ratnanagri and BD house and at the same time patao Yash I have no idea,) we have Samud at their best...
(Pic Credit :FAcebook Saraswatichandra Official PAge and IF Picture Gallery (Senorita))

Continuing from saturday we have a vulnerable and terrified Kumud hugging and clinging to Saras and is crying thinking that PPP aka Piyakkad Pakau Pramad will come and burn them all and Saras is consoling her..telling her nothing of the sort will happen. Saras asks her to come with him as he wants to show her something. He shows a smiley shaped diyas. Kumud looks at it and cries. She says enough, don't say anything now. She says I heard what you said last night, this cannot happen. He realizes that this is why she had been avoiding him and behaving weird the whole day!!! Saras tells her that the time might have changed but we are the same, we love each other more than we love ourselves. He says who wants to go back, we have to move ahead. Kumud cries and says that she is not the same girl he loved, Kumud and her soul had burnt and her family is sufferring with her, if you hold my hanbd, even you will be troubled. She cries and says that the the kite has cut from the string and it still wants the kite to fly, so don't turn back. .. Saras burns himself by diyas...and Kumud calls Kumari to tend to it...and leaves. Saras looks on hurt as Saraswatichandra... title plays... Saras is totaly in a shocked state (Brilliant expressions by GR...he suddenly turned into the Saras that came to Ratnanagri...the one who had not fallen for Kumud...stone and bereft!!)
Badimaa hears this and is sad to see Saras in broken state. Kumud is in her room seeing the fire crackers. Badimaa comes to her. Kumud says you did not sleep till now? Badimaa says I wasn't feeling sleepy. Kumud says is this the same saree which Dadimaa has given you. Badimaa says yes, its very old, I m thinking to sell it. Kumud says never, we can polish the zari work and it will be new again, Badimaa explains her that life is also the same, we can't stop living, we can adapt to new changes. She says I know this decision is difficult. I did not get the second chance as I had Kumari, but you are not helpless. She says the wounds should not be left open, it should be treated with medicines, do this for me Kumud, I will think the Lord has give my happiness to you, I won't have any complaints with the Lord then. Kumud understands and is quiet. she thinks all over...

Guniyal is sitting on her bed and looking at Kumud and Kumari's photo and Badimaa comes to her and sees her in thoughts. Badimaa says why did you give Kumud to me, if she was not with me, she would have been happy. Guniyal tells her about Kusum. She says Kusum is sad. Badimaa says about what, about the proposal Yash's mum's brought. She says Kusum has a bright future, she will get a good husband. Guniyal wishes the same. She says its late now, lets go to sleep. Badimaa thinks what is Guniyal hiding from her.

Yash's mum is talking to Yash. He says he found a girl and he wants to get married to her soon. (I really would have been happy had it not been Pramad again coming into picture...Kaleeka being Badi Kaaki's bahu is like a poetic justice!!! )
Yash's mum is angry and says come to see my choice. Everyone hears this. Yash's mum says if you don't marry a girl of my choice, you will see me dead. Yash says listen to me but she cuts the call.
 Kumuc and Kusum are working in the kitchen. Kusum looks happy and is singing... Kumud asks are you going somewhere. Kusum says nowhere. Kumud leaves the rest of the work to her and leaves and Kusum heaves  a sigh of relief...(What?? so now Kusum not only has feelings for Saras but she is now bent of lying to her sister too?? 🀒) Kusum comes to Saras with a tiffin and Kumud too. Kusum sees Kumud and stops. She gets upset and leaves.
Just look at Saras' happiness at seeing her... 

Kumud wishes Saras a happy new year (aha..so they remembered it is a Gujarati New year...thank God...I wondered whether with Karvachauths they had forgotten itπŸ˜†)
and says I want to talk to you. They sit somewhere to talk. Kumud says work today also? He says yes, mum used to say if you work on the first day of the year, you will get more successful. (True...my mom says the same...same pinch Saraswatiaunty😳) Kumud asks Saras to show his hand. She applies the balm to his hand. Mann ke dor... plays... Saras and Kumud have an eyelock. Saras smiles and asks Kumud if she remembers something...they remember how Kumud had come to put balm on him and we had seen a shirtless Saras😳

Kumud says that time also I have hurt you and today too. Saras says that time you have cared for my wound and today too. She says I have moved ahead but I won't be able to walk on the way which you are showing me. Saras is hurt. Kumud says I have to walk alone, being that Kumud who is the eldest daughter, a sister, who has Saras only in her dreams. She says Saras, move ahead in life, don't wait for me.

Kumud starts leaving. Saras says Danny will drop you. She says I will go myself. Saras in his glorious angry mode😳 and says only you have to right to care for me, and not I? He asks Danny to drop Kumud home.  Rahe na Kuch bhi Darmiyaan... plays... Saras cries and thinks how he denied the marriage. He thinks of the people taunting Kumud and gets angry. He says you said it very easily Kumud that I should move ahead in life but you are my life Kumud, how should I explain you.

Yash's mum asks Vidyachatur to explain Yash to marry a girl of our choice. He says its not good to force children, Kumud comes and says Yash has to spend his life, if he is happy with that girl, he won't be happy with anyone else, its hard for a marriage to love that does not have love and respect. Kumud takes Yash's side. Everyone looks on. Badimaa asks Saras to come and have food. Guniyal asks where is Kusum. Kumari says she is in her room and is upset. Kusum is thinking why did she feel bad seeing Kumud and Saras. (Bleh!! What is wrong with you...We understand it was easy for you to fall for him..but you did agree to get married na? to someone else?? and now that your sister saved you from that horrible marriage, you are out to destroy her life by planning to meet her soulmate in private?? )

Danny comes to her and says I brought water for you, take it. 
Danny gives her some chocolates and tells Kusum I don't share my chocolates, she says go from here. He takes the chocolates and leaves. Kusum laughs. 

Saras is sitting with the family and Vidyachatur asks Saras how is the work going on at high school area. Vidyachatur offers help to Saras and leaves for the Karkhana.

Saras and Kumud are on the terrace. Folding a Sareee..(Haye..I love how the CVs do it...they bring the old memories,..Remember when Saras was the same..and running away and Kumud with Sunny's help got him to fold Saree the same way with him?? Awww)
The song Zidd thi ke ye... plays... He says why can't we get another chance? Are you afraid that I will again leave you...Kumud is shocked and shakes her head in a no... He says why can't you make the decision what you made for Yash. He says you were right, I always did the opposite what you said, I didn't listen to you ever. He says the saree might be old, but the zari will show its price. He stops her and says I m not adamant, the fate is adamant, it always says this relation is unbreakable, the kite and the string has to join again as they have to walk together. Kumud looks on.

Precap:
Kusum returns the kamarbandh to Kumud but Kumud asks Kusum to keep it ..Kusum tells her that it suits only you...but Kumud says that the thing which suits me suits you equally and Kumud is trying to control a smile of happiness🀒 
(Kusum...she was talking about a THING...Saras is not a THING!! He is a man who is your sister's soulmate!! Kindly UNDERSTAND the difference!!) 
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
Thanks, Srush! Brilliant update.. I like it that you get some of the nicest days for your updates...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by happychappy

Thanks, Srush! Brilliant update.. I like it that you get some of the nicest days for your updates...πŸ˜ƒ
HappyπŸ€— ...I know these days CVs have been nice...Bas Kusi ko dreamland se bahar nikale ...I will change my username to urs..Happy chappyπŸ˜†

Taddaaa... Mein bhi aa gayi..πŸ˜†

Chalo atleast CV's making us happy with Saras & Kumud ka scenes.. and specially making happy shappy to Srush with SaMudlicious Epi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Same pinch to Saraswati Aunty and your Mummy too Srush kyunki my Mumma bhi same same bolti hain..😊 Kusum..😑🀒 SaMud..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Danny.. 😳 (Same pinch Danny kyunki even I dont share my Choclates with anyone).. πŸ˜›... Srush😊😊 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by minniee

Taddaaa... Mein bhi aa gayi..πŸ˜†

Chalo atleast CV's making us happy with Saras & Kumud ka scenes.. and specially making happy shappy to Srush with SaMudlicious Epi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Same pinch to Saraswati Aunty and your Mummy too Srush kyunki my Mumma bhi same same bolti hain..😊 Kusum..😑🀒 SaMud..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Danny.. 😳 (Same pinch Danny kyunki even I dont share my Choclates with anyone).. πŸ˜›... Srush😊😊 πŸ˜†

Minne Mayi!πŸ€—! I missed you and see with you not here...Even my sense of humour has deserted me!! Tu aa gai mein garden garden😳
Owww All mummyjis are sweet na!! Kusum needs a life...Send her to an expedition ASAPπŸ˜†
and Danny baba is just too golden hearted!! Wonder where are Gumo's dnas...I am sure he must have been exchanged in the hospital because no way he is Gumi's son..So Good he is!!!πŸ˜†
Samud...They are just awesome and that is all I can say..*putting a kala tika*
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Love Saras Alot. (:
Saras is someone you cant help but love...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Love Saras Alot. (:
Saras is someone, you cant help but fall in love with!!
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Minne Mayi!πŸ€—! I missed you and see with you not here...Even my sense of humour has deserted me!! Tu aa gai mein garden garden😳
Owww All mummyjis are sweet na!! Kusum needs a life...Send her to an expedition ASAPπŸ˜†
and Danny baba is just too golden hearted!! Wonder where are Gumo's dnas...I am sure he must have been exchanged in the hospital because no way he is Gumi's son..So Good he is!!!πŸ˜†
Samud...They are just awesome and that is all I can say..*putting a kala tika*
Even you & me should put kala Tika so that I can come regularly to comment..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Pakka Danny isnt GuMan ka Son..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Srush..πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Great πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the lovely update srushti
lovely comments as usual