Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry for late in this topic
congratulations!!
and awesome siggy forum
Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Have been watching random episodes. Last night watched when Prithvi went to confess his love to Meera and he saw her with Akaash
. I have been feeling so sad after this episode .Akaash  turned pure evil and everything turned bad for Meera and Prithvi until the show ended. Now I  will stick to 12gaon  episodes only.

I wish they had delayed arrival of Prithvi's father in 12 gaon and given some more time for newly weds 
to love and fight, and same time solve the question of What happened to Kalki's husband.

I also wish Akaash remained sweet and noble.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Citigal43

Have been watching random episodes. Last night watched when Prithvi went to confess his love to Meera and he saw her with Akaash

. I have been feeling so sad after this episode .Akaash  turned pure evil and everything turned bad for Meera and Prithvi until the show ended. Now I  will stick to 12gaon  episodes only.

I wish they had delayed arrival of Prithvi's father in 12 gaon and given some more time for newly weds 
to love and fight, and same time solve the question of What happened to Kalki's husband.

I agree, it almost feels like a different TV show.  All the characters seemed to have changed overnight, it was too bizarre... The writers that took over seemed to not even have bothered trying to figure out the original characters' pulse... The creatives and PH seemed to have gone cheap and didn't bother to spend enuff on the sets, costumes or locations, perhaps even the writers, that's why it went from bad to worse in a matter of months...

Still don't understand why they killed this one,  but are ready to invest in a new show altogether..
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Citigal43

yeh u r right they should have given time to newly wed couple in 12gaon and same time should show solving mystery of kalki husband
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How could I miss this? Great thread foram. 

I know I haven't been on this forum in AGES but it still holds a very important place in my heart. Aditya and Mouni are terrific actors who portrayed Prithvi and Meera to the T + the other supporting characters were phenomenal too. ðŸ˜³

Disha
Edited by turnonthelights - 10 years ago
CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Junoon and mithvi Miss so much Junoon and our rocking Aditya redij.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...Miss so muchhh
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

i am happy with the response to this post guys
and pls keep sharing your views
i wanted to write the entire journey of this show
but now wnat to know your journey with this show
1. how you got hooked withthis show
2. what attracted youto this show
3. some weak points
4. some hihg points
5. pairing
6. set up
7. adi
8. mouni
and more

pls do answer to this questions

hi forum oophhh finally got the time to write something.had been really busy with study.
well wat got me hooked to the show; the original story,though its a luv story but free from stupid falling and catching like other serials and ofcourse needless to say ADINIS awesome chemistry.
other than mithvi i lyked lakhan and kalki's characters,these two characters really scared me to death.minblowing job by shalini and mitil jain.
There was one more thing i used to lyk that is the bondins between charaters,a bonding between kalki and lakhan like mather and son.A childless woman who considers her brother in law as her son,father and son relationship between prithvi and ramdhari.and then beautifull bonding between sunehri's mother and prithvi.Apart from that i really lyked akash's charater.his character seemed quite real to me.he was a sensible man who does his best to make his lady love happy.
i wanted to see the depth of his and meera relationship and how it effects the original story.we have always seen what he feels for meera but never got 2 see wat meera feels for Akash.thought it was necessary for the story.
I didnt lyk the way meeras father's truth got revealed just in the first episode.they could have taken time.
village settings were just too perfect.suits with the story.thats why city track caused downfall of this show.
once again it was only for adini i hooked to this show till the end .perfect casting both as prithvi and meera.