Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Victoria... Long time, no see...πŸ˜ƒ... And I agree, today AsYa were awesome and the episode was executed so well...
rasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, great to see your post. What a wonderful episode after ages, hope this trend continues. Hope to see you around πŸ˜Š
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
When you used to post, I was a silent reader back then!😳

But let me tell you, I really miss your posts and analysis!πŸ€—
Come back!❀️

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vicky JiπŸ€— So good to see you. QH hum bhi Nahi dekthe aur dekhenge bhi nahi πŸ˜Ž. Yeh kambakth trolling ki aadat Nahi chut Rahi hainπŸ˜•
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oho, Good to see you here again!!
Yeah, todya's episode was all AsYalicious..😳

Hope there will be more of such episodes which will force your to come here and write soemthing for your fans😳

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post

and every one is happy after a long  time πŸ˜†
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I left watching QH long back when this Zoyaan drama started, 😡 but just like you, I had to watch today's episode. πŸ˜³
From now on, I will start watching QH again. πŸ˜ƒ 
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great to see you back, Vicky maam! I missed you ever since zoyaan started. 
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome to see ASYA together..
Thodkay sab bandhan ko..
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All. Thank you for remembering me and i miss you all as well. Very much. But i still love Asad and the unit of AsYa a lot. Gullu can ruin a story but one's love for the characters stays.Miss you all. God bless everyone.πŸ€—

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

angel83,  sripri,  Shashilala786,  raishi,  ShehzNR,  anjebhandari,  sarbrathan,  fatima30,  Neeluaaro2009swapno,  eternalasha,  rasa,  soumyasingh,  Zanutix,  akaswan,  cherryfrasier,  tv05,  Sparklingciderfarha15,  ...SankaDevi...,  B3ll3...,  evaksg,  divyabelle,  PreetiASYArocks,  Oldestfan,  maha70sheilasandhu,  Crazyasyalover,  mehr05,  Asya360,  friendsall,  SNoshin,  sowmy18,  Radazvanpreet,  chibi_deea,  shahz,  manognasai,  A.Hajnal,  notagain,  teddy25,  -KSGsmitten-,  Npdeepambficoa,  -Aswini-,  _vineeta_,  chandana...,  KambakthIshq,  Siri22,  -krrish-,  ziya117,  Nithiya95ras224,  rendezvousvin,  annanyaksgian,  Nishitarao,  Radhika_ksgian,  rajnid68,  aksasyamariyakhan2,  ashikakapoor,  nautanki_anu,  ..preethi..,  -Ria-,  sona_naksh,  ranz,  tnusredeyneenabinu,  divc,  MannieXO,  kankabhor,  anushreemishra,  MisZoobieDoobie,  sujataraje,  s120Drea_QH1fan,  sumaiya14,  MisHumptyDumpty,  KaBhiinlove,  starsinmyeyes,  _Oishi_,  Ankita.MNandiniraizaada,  shanakyasharan