Page 1 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

***HumTum***

Groupbie

***HumTum***

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged

hey everyone...me and my friend are gonna start a fan fic which is gonna be kinda differnet...as in its gonna include US....hehe...neways hope u enjoyBig smile

we will start soon.........thx 4 reading!!!Smile

ok were here to update...hehe...ok here goes...btw their all living in LONDON

***THE MEHRA FAMILY***

MANSUKH MEHRA : He is a very strict man and is very old fashioned and he has 2 kids...one daughter and one son...he has disciplined his daughter very well but hasnt really succeeded on his son...but he still loves his children very much...and can do anything for them

DAYA MEHRA : She is a very sweet and caring mother...and well u can say tht her son is spolied because of her...shes a house wife and has tried her best to make her children well-mannered...

POOJA MEHRA : She is a sweet and innocent girl......she is close to her father but fears him very much!she is 21 years old and is in her 2nd lastyear of college.....she has two best friends....Kripa and Bubbly.....but she is closer to Bubbly......she also loves her younger brother ALOT!!....believes in love...going OUT with Ronit......!!(***if u want my pic just pm ok...i dun wanna post it on a public fourmBig smile***)

RAHUL MEHRA : He is a spoiled brat...and a very big flirt...and hes always going out and coming late at night...his dad is always yelling at him but it doesnt make a difference to him because his mom always takes his side...He says tht he doesnt believe in love but deep deep down inside he really does

***THE KAPOOR FAMILY***

SUKHMAN KAPOOR : He is not strict at all...and gives all the freedom in the world to his 3 kids...BUT still teachs then the value and traditions of their culture

MAYA KAPOOR : She is very modern and hates ppl tht are not her status...maya has spoiled her youngest daughter ALOT...shes not very "sanskari" but still loves her 3 kids to death and is willing to do anything for their happiness

SANDEEP KAPOOR : He is VERY VERY VERY sweet!!HEs sooo innocent and doesnt talk much to ppl he doesnt kno...hes in last year college..he loves his little sisters Kripa and Bubbly...AND he secretly loves pooja his sisters best friend and doesnt have enough courage to tell her...He respects his mom and dad very much and it all adds up tht hes very very very sweet!! hes 22 years old

KRIPA KAPOOR : Shes very cute..shes best friends with Pooja...shes extremely close to her brother and sister..shes in 2nd last year of college and she LOVES Angad!!shes 21 years old

BUBBLY KAPOOR : she is very sweet and bubbly..she is the youngest 1...AND very spoiled...shes best best friends with Pooja and her older sister kripa...she respects her parents and loves them alot...she is 18 years old and is just starting college...she doesnt really believe in love...and her current b/f is SAGARRRR!!! (***if u want to see my pic plzzzz pm me..me and pooooja dun wanna put it up in a public forumBig smile***)

***OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS***

RONIT GUJRAL : He is a business tycoon...and is very career driven...all he cares about is his business...and barely has time for other things like Pooja

ANGAD KHANNA : A very sweet guy tht lives next door to the Kapoor family....he is also in love with Kripa...and is in last year college

SAGAR : He is very sweet...and alot of fun to be around...loves bubbly very muchoooo

***IMPORTANT COUPLES***

POOJA AND RONIT........AND THEN SANDEEP

BUBBLY AND SAGAR........AND THEN RAHUL

KRIPA AND ANGAD

Edited by ***HumTum*** - 17 November 2006 at 5:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piano1422sgokliBubbles_Rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***IsHq ViShK***(updated pg.36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
cool. can;t wait

***HumTum***

Groupbie

***HumTum***

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
ok we updated it..and soon we will be postin a new part!!!! Big smile

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ***HumTum***

ok we updated it..and soon we will be postin a new part!!!! Big smile
cant wait Tongue

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
sounds good

***HumTum***

Groupbie

***HumTum***

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
*~*PART ONE*~* ...its kinda short...post a longer part laterTongueBig smile

Its really early in the morning and you see a girl waking up to the sound of her alarm clock which said 6:00am
She sets her feet on the ground and is just sitting on her bed rubbing her eyes(Her room was painted red with pink hearts on the wall...she had a really big picture of dev anand on her wall..shes a big fan of him Tongue LOL ) she finally get up and goes to her window and opens her curtain we finally see her face...and she is none other then POOJAAAA..the light is shining on her pretty face...then she goes into the bathroom and takes a shower...shes out exactly by 6:15...then she goes downstairs...and there she see her dad and mom sitting at the breakfast table
(*P-Pooja...B-Babujee...M-Maa*)
P : Good morning babujee...good morning maa (she goes and touches their feet)
B : Good morning beta...jeete raho
P : Ok babujee mujhe college aaj jaldi janna
     hai...thou mein jao
B : Haan aur aapne bhai koh bhi jaara utaho...kitna    sotha hai...bahut bigade gaya hai
M : ok abhi bas laro bacha hai abhi
P : ok mein jakar utha thi hoon...(she goes upstairs to go and wake up her brother)

She goes into a room which says DO NOT ENTER on the door...the room is painted blue and has pictures of him all over the wall...theres also music symbols all over...the room is extremely messy...and theres clothes all over the place...and then you see a boy sleeping with his face covered

P : RAHUL WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R : ........................
P : RAHUL WAKE UPPP...plzzzz i gotta go to college
R : ermmmhhhhhh
P : PLZZZ...(then she takes the blanket off his face and you see his cute innocent little face)
R : DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...let me sleeppppppppppppppppp...its too earlyy
P : I really gotta go to college early 2day soo plzz get up...
R : ok fine i'll be there in 20 mins.
P : Promise
R : ya i promise

Edited by ***HumTum*** - 21 August 2006 at 6:00pm

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
u better make the next part longer Wink continue soon!!!!

Edited by kripa_angad=luv - 21 August 2006 at 7:19pm

desiigirl19

Goldie

desiigirl19

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
great cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top