India-Forums

Nadaswaram oct 4-9 updates..Mon posted...!/2 an hour waste aa pochu!! (Page 2)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanks meenu akka for the updates. Haiyo kodumae la for next few days we are gona be watching this MM attagasam.

Mageshu enna suddena turn to Malar Tongue i have a feeling Malar father will help later after Rasu goes back ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
prasads parents are more than irritating. that is too mild a word for their selfish behaviour.

and this MM - thaangalai. pesaama avan namma mahesu husband kooda car la poirukkalaam. appadiye avanaiyum coma la pottirukkalaam.

i think the parents better say the truth adn they will be held in high regard by all and am sure prasad will not abondon them.

ellaarum orE kudumbamaa oNNaa round katti oppaari vekka vasadhiyaa irukkum. ippadi oor ooraa vekka vendaam. also, ukkaarndhu pesavum vasadhi...

but one thing. kutralam la ivanagaLaala, all 12 months season dhaanaam. heard from reputed sources ;)

lakshmi, at least todays - wed - updt was positive. meens and mahesuku reality check..thEvai dhaan.

i thought earlier when paramaatma spoke about the perils of marrying ragini to guhan, she was changing. but apparently that was not to be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansrima

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks SK, Lakshmi and Migan for the updates.
saththyamaa enakku puriyala, yaaru yaarnE.  Only one thing that I understood, that this naaraasam has been oodhing for 900 episodes.  and they have not even thought of ordering the last slide "the end" :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nfan_SK_hopper_oceanCaryn

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
900 episodes??ShockedShocked
900 epsiode parthu,update ezhudhi, padichu  innum namakku onnum aagala??Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nfanswash2hopper_oceanNitaMikealsonCaryn

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks laksh. Oru vazhiya Mahesu / Meens torture over. Now have to brace ourselves to bear  [already Bear skin peoplethane naamellam]MM torture. Hmmm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nfanswash2hopper_ocean

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you SK, Migan and Laksh for the updates.

I am really getting irritated with how the women characters are portrayed in this serial.  This is one of the reason that puts me off watching this serial.

The women characters are loud mouthed, bad mouthed, no brains, no intelligence (even Malar who is educated), uncouth, chappar, no respect for each other.  Tell me if there is one woman who don't have any of the characteristics I have mentioned here.

Cheh ... Thirumurugan, you are showing disrespect to your own mother or maybe you are portraying this is how your mother behaves.  Grrr...

See stupid Malar ... if you used your brains and throw money at the two Mangathas, your life would have been much easier.

Edited by Caryn - 06 November 2013 at 4:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nfanswash2hopper_oceaneclat

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

See stupid Malar ... if you used your brains and throw money at the two Mangathas, your life would have been much easier.

i like this one caryn ROFL true both ladies would have look up at her like a god Angry

nfanswash2Caryn

nfan Groupbie
nfan
nfan

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Moorthy said, he is going to start pickle business and have Ramesh as his partner !! So nice combo,  liquor and oorugaai... wow ... mouth watering Tongue
Malar has tried before on money matter, but she was always shut off with don't show your money power etc... for example when selvarangam car matter came, separate house for gopi etc etc...Mangatha / Maheshu never allowed malar to dominate always suppressed her...

But, here is where more trouble... Soon Mangatha (should we give her a new name, since she is changing ?) will meet Rasu, and olarifies that Jaggu and her wife sent two lakhs separately, and also malar annan gave money etc etc... Rasu will do more rudhratandavam on rohini and Jaggu falling at feet...

Rohini won't speak up for sure, unless Malar provokes her and support her to speak up...i haven't seen this character talk at all, but only cry...

Maha gave it back nicely to MM yesterdayClap hope she discuss this is prasad...

swash2hopper_oceanCaryn

Go to top