Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

RAMALEELA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I was excited about the rama leela track in the beginning ... But by each passing day my excitement level is going down... I am really unable to understand why they are dragging so much... Its been almost 4 episodes but still they are in selection of the cast...And upar se stupid fights and shift in the characters kabhi swayam ram hai toh kabhi rey...kabhi sharon sita hai toh kabhi aashi... and upar se yeh new director... Wacko

Is it really necessary...Confused

I actually thought we will get to see rama leela by this weekend... but looking at the circumstances it seems like we will get to see rama leela by end of this month Dead

I hope the track would speed up before everyone looses their interest... otherwise it appears as Dil Dosti Drama instead of Dil Dosti Dance 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VrushanluverdollyduaDreamer23paro1311vinitamAnyaSwaRonswayamsharonrosyrkohli...Diya...sreeja_roxcscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAMALEELA" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I am not sure abt what is going on right now but i guess this track is just to pave the way for Taani's re-entry in some way or the other. So it might be stretched for another week or soErmm

EternalStars.

Goldie

EternalStars.

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@sreeja. Even i think so!But still yaar!I want swaron to be ram-sita!Cry

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
seriously track is nothing but drag!
episode r boring without proper swaron scene Cry
was so excited about ramleela but yaha to ram-sita kon banega yeah drama hi khatam nahi hoe rahaAngryOuch
n acc. to spoiler this whole week this drama is going to continue Dead n i m loosing all my hope that swaron will be ramsitaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitam

vinitam

vinitam

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

<font size="2">seriously track is nothing but drag!
was so excited about ramleela but yaha to ram-sita kon banega yeah drama hi khatam nahi hoe rahaAngryOuch
n acc. to spoiler this whole week this drama is going to continueDead n i m loosing all my hope that swaron will be ramsitaOuch
</font>

n acc. to spoiler this whole week this drama is going to continueDead n i m loosing all my hope that swaron will be ramsitaOuch
</font>

i dont think hume kuch expect karna chahiye as unnecessary dragging is indicating something else...swaron would not be ramsita..agar hote toh ab tak casting ho chuki hoti...not interested in d3 raamreela

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Apt title..its dil dosti n drama only...Dead

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

</font>

i dont think hume kuch expect karna chahiye as unnecessary dragging is indicating something else...swaron would not be ramsita..agar hote toh ab tak casting ho chuki hoti...not interested in d3 raamreela
yeah me too not interestedDead

...Diya...

IF-Rockerz

...Diya...

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
End of the month is till too optimistic  going by the way things are going .Ermm Ramleela got me excited because I thought SwaRon were going to be Ram and sita. Now, the chances of that happening is very dim . I'm no longer interested in this ramleela  .Thumbs Down

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.