**Bommalattam 2013 November Written Updates Archives (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Tuesday 19/11/13 Episode No 279

Devi screams her head off and leaves. Santhosh is angry that Bharathy took all the insult lying down.but Bharathy reasons out saying that noise from both ends will only make matters worse. "What you fail to notice here is her concern for her family " Chids as usual praises Bharathy, Nats is busy twisting his chain - crowd disperse order from Chids. Bharathy goes in to her cabin. Bhoopathy comes with some file . Bharathy gives him the mobile no. of Ganesh and asks Bhoo to find the address.

Second segment rOmba nachu ppa - Devi is not done with shouting. Screams at Madan also - " I went there to stop our family maanam going in kappal but everyone supports Bharathy !! I am so angry ...blah blah " For once Madan seems to look at her as a human being - patiently explains that both she and Bharathy are concerned about the family "the difference is in the way you both exhibit. You act like a child whereas Bharathy  is more practical " The mention of "child " makes Devi romantic and Madan decides to call it quits. Devi is disappointed.

Adutha segment innum case ppa - Bhoo and Bharathy are walking in some God forsaken area - obviously that is where Ganesh lives. Ganesh sees them both and hides behind his two wheeler. The duo march in to Ganesh's house and Ganesh frets outside -  worried that his second channel matter will be discussed in detail. Mrs. Ganesh welcomes the duo and asks about the visit. Bharathy says that Ganesh had applied for a job "but did not send his snap along with the app . Without a snap we can't call him for an interview !!" (athu sari, ippO ellam veedu thedi vanthu app.form procedure complete panraangala?) Mrs. Ganesh laments about her "thuppu ketta manushan " and calls hubby. Bhoo frets, Bharathy pacifies ..Ganesh sweats "why is she calling me now? pOttu kuduthuttangala?"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 20 November 2013 at 2:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96arckar25Shathirlalanithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 November Written Updates Archives (Page 3)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Wednesday Nov 20th updates

Ganesh does not pick his wife's call. Bhupathy and Bharathy are relived. Mrs Ganesh gives the photo of Ganesh to them. Bharathy says please tell your hubby that Devi Group of companies MD Bharathy had come. The duo walk off. Ganesh walks in from his hideout an acts as if he did not meet anyone. Wife updates about the duo, who came and took his photo. Wife says soon you will get that job and we need not be dependent on my brother to run the family. Ganesh is worried.

Nats at some abandoned place waiting for meeting Saku. Well Devi and Madhan are at the same spot hunting for a shooting location. Nats is tensed seeing Devi. He quickly calls Saku and asks her to wait. A perplexed Saku runs back into her auto. Madhan notices Saku in the auto and a tensed Nats. He feels something is fishy. He drags Devi away saying we need to finalize the location before evening. Nats is relieved. He calls Saku to come. He tells Saku, When Ganesh comes here he should not know that I am involved. Wear this headset and be online with me when you are talking to him. I need to know what you guys talk. Your reply should be what I tell. Give this 5 lakhs to him as settlement amount. Ganesh arrives. Saku runs and Nats sits his car. Ganesh updates Saku that Bharathy came to his home. Saku and Nats shocked. Nats talks. Saku repeats.. Saku asks Ganesh how do they know your address.. why did they come. Ganesh says I don't; know. But issue is getting serious. I don't want to land in a soup coz of helping you. Saku says nothing will happen. Take this 5 lakhs and scoot from this city. Ganesh says You came begging that your personal life is affected and I chose to help you as a friend. But looks like you have ulterior motive. You seem to scheming big and not stopping at hurting Santosh. You are having loads of money and roaming around in cars. Who is that guy your were taking to in that car. Saku says none of your business. If you are caught you will be jailed. So better scoot. Ganesh says Why should I scoot. I am innocent. Saku threatens. Your acts have witness.. you were the one who dragged Santosh family to witness my cootchi-coo session with Santosh. So better take this money and run away to some other city. Ganesh throws the money on Saku's face and say Don't threaten me. I don't care. I will tell all the truth to Bharathy. Saku picks the fallen money and screams You will suffer for insulting me. that guy in the car will not spare you. He will kill you soon. Wait and watch. She walks back to the car and Nats drives off. Ganesh stands noting that car number. 

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 20 November 2013 at 9:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96arckar25rojapoooo

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thursday 21-11-2013 Episode-281

Sakunthala wearing Santhosh's shirt, comes to the dining room where the entire family is seated dining. All are shocked seeing Saku wearing the shirt sans Natraj (who smiles an evil smile). Saku further taunts Santhosh telling that this is how it will be in the guest house where she will always be wearing his shirt and he had also commented that it looked sexy on her. Santhosh as usual fumes and mouths some bad words at her, while Bharathy tries to pacify the situation. Finally all disperse one by one without eating their dinner except Nats who congratulates Saku on irritating everybody and asks her to do the same. Any other problems that arises will be dealt by him.

Devi & Madhan house - night time:
Madhan looking at the houses required for his shooting but not satisfied even with an single one. Complains that the production manager (Ram) is unable to scout a decent house according to the requirements. Devi and Ram pacify Madhan and promise that they will surely get a good house. While Devi leaves to get coffee for Ram, Madhan confides to Ram about meeting Devi's chitappa and his fishy behaviour. Both conclude that Nats is running a second channel D'ohRam saying in a nakkal manner that while old people are having seconds, someone who is legally married and young is still staying single. Madhan punches him playfully while Devi arrives with coffee. Devi asks what they were discussing while Ram says that it is between guys. She assumes that it is about a girl whom Ram is smitten about. Ram denies it and Madhan teases about Devi while she gives it back to Madhan. All are laughing while Ram leaves and Devi and Madhan smiling look at each other.

Chids home - night time:
Santhosh fuming at Saku and her behaviour at dinner time and Bharathy pacifying Santhosh saying that she is so close in finding Saku's entire network, who she is working for and what her agenda is. While they are discussing, Saku enters their room. Both are shocked. Bharathy finally getting angry and asks her to leave her room. Saku taunts that Bharathy is behaving like a normal girl and fighting with her. Exasperated Bharathy asks what does she want. Saku says that she needs balm for her headache. Bharthy curtly replies that she does not have any balm. Saku concerned then what will she do if Santhosh gets a headache? Narrates another guest house story with Santhosh. Says that she will place Santhosh's head on her lap and caress his forehead. He will sleep soundly and asks Bharathy to try that next time as she does not have any balm. Oru vazhiya she prepares to leave when Bharathy stops her and asks what will Saku's husband do without her? She is happily staying here, while there is no one to take care of his headache. Better start a company that announces husbands headache will be cured here as she has so much experience in curing other husbands headaches. Finally Bharathy says that she does not have a balm, but has a piece of rope which Saku can use when she gets maanam, vekkam and soranai. Saku leaves in a huff and Santhosh congratulates Bharathy for giving nicely back to her. Bharathy smiles and says that she does not know that she will get caught in two days.

Dance continues Dancing

Edited by nithyamkv - 21 November 2013 at 5:25am

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96nithyamkvrojapoooo

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 282, Friday 22/11/13

Bharathy and the driver come to find that the fake husband has moved out of the home. The driver suggests that Sakuntala might know about this. Bharathy feels that there must be a larger force behind Sakuntala. Big smile Bharathy plans to give a big shock to Sakuntala tomorrow morning. Big smile

Ram reads the newspaper article on Bommalaatam (the movie Madhan, Ram and Devi are making rather than the actual serial) Ram advices Madhan to accept the changes around him. Madhan says that cinema is his life. Devi asks what the answer is to her future. She says that it all happened unexpectedly and Devi asks where she will go once they have the money from the film. Madhan says that telling the truth is the hardest thing in the world. Madhan says that them two shouldn't have really met. Madhan says that Devi looks hard on the outside but is an angel on the inside. He says that he isn't like that as he is hiding many truths from her. Madhan says that he is a fraud and that he isn't a good match for her. Devi says that in her eyes he is the only good person in the world. She feels that he will not lie without a reason. Devi asks whether he felt love at least for a second. CryShe never thought that she will be living like an average woman. She feels that she has changed like this for Madhan and due to Madhan. CryDevi pleads to him that she cannot experience anger anyone. She is prepared to do anything for him and his love. CryDevi says that his happiness is more important to her than her happiness so she is prepared to do as he wishes. Cry

Madhan is lying and experiences an array of flashback. He is in serious thought.

Thoduram

Edited by ThangamPlus - 24 November 2013 at 1:33am

divya3lathasiva96nithyamkveclatrojapoooo

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 283, Saturday 23/11/13

Madhan gets up and walks to Devi. He wakes her up and calls her to eat. (At least let Devi sleep peacefullyAngry) He persuades her to eat by saying that if she refuses to eat he too will not eat. Devi starts to eat but Madhan stares at her and starts to cry. He calls himself unlucky and says that he is crying for her and not for his ex-lover. Madhan says that there are some things that are better left unsaid and some things that cannot be shared. He cries deeper and leaves saying he had enough.

Chids and Nattu come walking to their home. Santosh is reading the newspaper. Rajesh jokes about Nattu's advice malai and everyone laughs. Saku joins the four and everyone stops their laughter. Saku tells them to continue joking and asks for a coffee. Bharathy comes with a cup of coffee for Saku. Santosh is ecstatic about the the news he's reading. He says that he will read it out loud to everyone. Santosh begins to my beloved husband Ganesh, your dear wife Sakuntala writes...' Basically Sakuntala has written to Ganesh that she wants to live with him again as she can never cheat on him or if he cannot accept her she wants him to come so they can get a divorce. (No points for guessing the brain behind this plan) Saku and Nattu are shocked. Chids says that it was him who told Bharathy to write that (Yeah, right - you can't even find out the true colour of your brother). Chids says that if your husband offers you a divorce then you can get together with Santosh and no-one will stop you. Sakku runs inside.

Ganesh's wife is crying that he has cheated on her. She isn't happy that he has married another woman. Ganesh prepares to go out of the house before her brothers come but they come on time and block his exit. Ganesh's wife shows a picture of Ganesh and Sakku posing together in the paper. Ganesh is beaten senselessly LOL by the brothers and Ganesh says that the biggest mistake he made was to agree to act as a husband for a week to his friend.

Attam Thoduram Dancing

Edited by ThangamPlus - 24 November 2013 at 5:48am

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96nithyamkvrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Monday Nov 25th updates

Episode 284

BILs thrash Ganesh. Ganesh pleads them to give him one weeks time to prove his innocence. BILs, wife and kid walk off with a warning to Ganesh one weekla prove pannalena nee gaali. 

Ganesh meets Saku and updates all matters. He threatens Saku to give a counter ad saying the earlier given ad was false and that Ganesh and Saku are not hubby-wifey. Saku says I cannot. I will come in person and explain to your BILs and wife. Ganesh vetoes saying they will not believe you. Ad is the only way out. Saku says impossible my plan will flop if I give counter Ad. She offers Ganesh 7 lakhs. Ganesh says I don't want your money. I ran away from this city to escape from problems. I helped you out of genuine friendship but you seem to a crook. What is your motive behind entering that home. Who is funding you so much money. Saku chooses not to answer. Ganesh threatens her. I will update Bharathy all matters. A shocked Saku pleads don't tell her. Ganesh says better pull me out of this problem. A frightened Saku asks for 2 days time. Ganesh walks off with a warning if you don't solve my problem in  2 days be prepared to face the consequences. jagradhai..

Madhan, Ram and Devi at hers' home to discuss about dates for next schedule. Hero demands additional 50 lakhs money. Madhan says only 10 lakhs pending. Hero says after my interview the value for the movie has gone up. So you will get good business. better pay up iallat I will not give dates for shooting. Devi screams you signed the agreement. So better act and then take the agreed payment. Hero says if so according to the agreement the dates I gave are exhausted. If you need fresh dates better pay up. Ram pleads we don't have enough money now. Expenses already out shooting the budget. Hero does not bother. He gives them 10 minutes to decide and let him know. Ram pleads Devi to shun her anger and agree to pay the extra amount. He is confident that they can recover it later. Ram says If we don't pay movie will stalked again. Madhan does not like the idea. He does not mind the movie being stalked but does not want Devi to agree to the whims and fancies of the director. Hero walks in . Devi announces her decision of paying extra. Hero agrees to come for the shooting. The trio march out and hero has the wicked smile. Madhan is upset that Devi agreed to pay the Hero. He feels that the interview in TV & papers by the Hero was a planned act by the hero to swindle more money. Devi says anything for you Madhan and the trio drive off.

Saku runs to Nats and updates all matters. Nats is super mad. Saku says only way to solve this problem is to finish off Ganesh. Nats is shocked and does not want to murder. Saku says No other go. if he opens his mouth, we will be caught. I don't have anyone to talk ill about me. If caught I will coolly accept the mistake and pottukuduthufy that you are the master brain behind this act. Think about you.. You will lose the credibility in the society and family. Your family will disown you. You will be left on streets to beg and people will thuppufy you for the cheap act you did. Nats is shaken. 

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 25 November 2013 at 8:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96arckar25CG_SRIjunkabcShathirlalaeclatrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Tuesday 27 / 11 / 13 Episode No

Recap of Sakku threatening Nats - she categorically tells him that she wouldn't think twice about turning approver. "unga Aattam gali ngov " Nats is all jittery and of course shouts at his wife who actually bothers to ask him about being agitated. Palace de Devi - discussion about hero asking for  more money . Madan says that the hero will never stop being greedy and Devi could not care less. Goes on saying "en purushan , padam, jeyikkanum " She also comes out with a great idea "let us trash what we have done so far and do this story with you as the hero " Ram chyang chaks Devi and when she goes in to get dinner heated up tells Madan that Devi's love is the truest form. Madan confesses that he is acting as if he is angry with her  " so that she does not build sand castles " Ram is more interested in the food anyways.

Palace de Bharathy - the clan is having breakfast. Chids makes sure that Sakku is not around and laments "namba veet le nimathiya sapida mudiyalai " Santhosh tells Bharathy that nothing big has come out of the ad. Bharathy says that time bombs normally take time to blow "but believe me, the effect will be monumental " Santhosh is not convinced but Chids and rest of the clan are satisfied. Nats is missing, of course. As on cue the security guard comes in and says that Sakku's mother is visiting "can I send her in?" Once again the clan leaves the table without breakfast. Santhosh recalls meeting Sakku's mother once. The clan adjourns to the drawing room.

There stands a pAvam looking woman with the news paper ad. Santhosh is confused because this woman is different from the one he met some days ago. He tells the clan that the woman here is not Sakku's mom. But that woman is ready to do a towel jump promise - tells them that she comes from a remote village  and cries that her daughter never kept in touch " now this? She got married without informing even me?" Bharathy has a smile - tells Santhosh that the bomb is activated  - goes to fetch Sakku. Sakku is sulking in her room - flashback of Ganesh challenging her . Bharathy comes in and after teasing a bit tells Sakku that her mom is visiting. Sakku says that her mom will never come here and Bharathy gives her the name of the village . Sakku is still not convinced but reluctantly agrees to see if it is her mom for real  - Sakku - mom - SHOCK

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 26 November 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96arckar25CG_SRIShathirlalanithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Wednesday Nov 27th Updates

Episode 286

Saku is perplexed seeing her original mother. Mother questions. Saku stammers. Santosh questions her if this is your amma what about the lady who came to office claiming to be your mother. Saku says that is my Chithi. Amma wonders which Chithi. Saku drags her amma into her room. Chids is convinced that Saku is a fraud. Bharthy feels osme one behind Saku. Chids suggests hand her over to police. B says wait till get proper evidence so that she does not escape. Inside the room, Saku says I am not married. The epoel at this home have cheated me and I have come here to seek justice. Soon I will come with huge piles of money. We will live a luxurious life. She gives her amma a bundle of currency. Mother gapes. Saku packs her mother with a warning not a word with anyone in this home. Mother nods. Comes down tells the crowd you are all so great but my daughter has asked me no to talk. Please forgive and scoots. Bharathy is happy that Saku is scared and is confident that she will soon be caught.

Varghese water beating in a bar. He spots Ganesh at the same bar and informs Santosh. Santosh arrives with Bhupathy. The trio trap Ganesh and beat him black and blue. Ganesh confess that Saku is the mastermind. I am just an actor and Saku has some big hand supporting her. Santosh calls up Bharathy, updates all matters and asks what next. Bharathy says drag him to station. I shall come with the our lawyer.      

At the station, Ganesh is behind bars. Inspector not around so FIR formalities on hold. Bharathy arrives with lawyer. Bhupathy and Santosh yap about their beating skills. Constable says writer went home after duty, commissioner (since Chids spoke to commissioner) has spoken to inspector. Inspector out on a procession guarding duty. It will be late night when he returns. FIR will lodged after inspector comes. Ganesh has been interrogated and he confessed that Saku is helped by a big hand. Bharathy and Santosh think.  

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 29 November 2013 at 5:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3lathasiva96arckar25rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top