**Bommalattam 2013 November Written Updates Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 271, Saturday 09/11/13

Nattu and Saku continue to talk, it becomes muted. Chids walks at a snails pace bumping at Sivagami . She is worried about how her husband is suffering. Chids also feels sorry for Nattu but upstairs Nattu and Saku are planning to break Bharathy's happiness. Nattu tells Sakku to change into the DIL of the house by doing all the household chores. He expresses his anger with Chids walks towards them very slowly and carelessly giving Saku enough time to hide. Chids starts his act of polumbifying by himself.  Nattu blames himself for not nursing Santosh as a good guy. They leave as Nattu gives a gesture to Saku to clear off.

Bharathy is getting ready to put the kolam' but Saku is already doing the kolam. ' She says that she will beat Bharathy in all aspects form now on. Bharathy says that Saku didn't sleep yesterday night and not true to others just by looking at her kolam'. Saku makes the coffee as Sivagami comes and shouts at her for ding this. Saku takes the coffee to Santosh who just leaves. She takes the coffee to Rajesh who says that he doesn't drink coffee anymore. She takes the coffee to Chids who shouts as Sivagami for allowing strangers to bring coffee. Saku says that it is only right to split their job, Bharathy does all the office work and she will take care of the housework. Bharathy says that it is not work running a family.

Chids explains what happened to his right-hand man again sitting next to his right-hand. Chids says that he has no idea on what to do to solve this situation. Bharathy comes in to say that her plan is to tense everyone in this family and we are acting as she expects us to act.

Thoduram

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 November 2013 at 2:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 November Written Updates Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Bommalattam Monday Nov 11th Written updates

Episode 272

Bharathy explains to Chids, Badri and Bhupathy that this is master plan of Saku. She wants to irritate all of us and make us succumb to her demands for her to walk out of our home. So remain cool. She is misusing our weakness that we will not go out in open and discuss this matter considering family prestige. She cannot go to the police or court and win coz she is already married and an extramarital affair cannot win her anything at the court. We need to remain united, plan and find out what her motive is. Chids says I cannot remain calm. My blood boils the moment I see her. I feel like strangling her. Bharathy says if we remain cool she will get tensed and commit mistakes. We can easily catch her. Badri advises Chids to remain as a blind, deaf and dumb person. When the affected party aka Bharathy is cool why are you getting tensed. Bhupathy gives a cheque saying Bank returned it since Chids signature did not match. Badri advises Chids to remain cool.

Danda comes to Bharathy's home. He wonders who Saku is. Saku talks arrogantly and introduces herself as the DIL of the house. Rajesh drags Danda to kitchen. Sivagami sweetly welcomes him. Danda says I feel guilty of Sara insulting you. Sivagami says ignore it. Danda gives some prescription of Bharathy and questions about Saku. Sivagami lies that Saku is Rajesh' friend and makes Rajesh nod for the same. Danda is confused - that girl says DIL and these two says she is friend. He walks out and questions the gardener if Saku is Rajesh' fiance. Gardener says Saku is Santosh sir setup. She has comfortably settled down here. A shocked Danda asks what is Chids doing about this. Gardener says Chids does not want the asingam to go public since his son is not right. Danda asks what about Bharathy. Gardener says What can a girl do if hubby is not right. Poor thing she is living here like a refugee. I am worried if this is going to stop with Saku or more girls to come. Rich people life style is like this. We poor are better off. Edavuthu problem we would come in big group to solve it. If it would have our daughter wouldn't we save her by chopping of such a SIL. Danda cries. G asks why are you crying. Who are you? Danda says a vakkam ketta appa who cannot chop off his SIL. I am that pavapatta Bharathy's father. A perplexed G apologizes and says I olarified without knowing who you are. Please forgive me> I am new employee here and hence don't know you. Please don't potukuduthify. If you do so I will loose my job. Danda says thanks for sharing all matters and making me realize what I have to do. I will not tell anyone that you told me. Danda ninnu ninnu oppari vechufies en-route to his home.            

At Danda's home Malathi is surprised that Mahathi is earning in thousands by just cooking for 7 people. Sara taunts her you will not cook but rob that money. Koki updates that father has gone to Bharathy's home to give some prescription. A dejected Danda come home and says idi vizhundiruchi. They will not let my daughter live happily. That Sake has comfortably settled in that home. Koki says ada padu paavi he has got that lady home is it. Danda says she is sitting like a queen and Sivagami claims she is Rajesh friend. Koki curses Sivagami for supporting Saku. Sara boils none of you listened to me when I refused this proposal. Now why this oppari. Akka should not live there as a servant to her hubby's setup. Danda says if we bring Bharathy back situation will worsen. Koki says Nats warned us but Bharathy did not listen to us. Dannda's polambal continues my ponnu vazjkai pochu..

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 November 2013 at 12:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3lathasiva96arckar25ac_durgasahanarajeclatrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Tuesday Roja vanthuttale ..

---------------------------

Roja busy.. So Nithya stepping in ..

Tuesday Nov 12th Updates
Episode 273

At Danda' home, Danda polambing that Bharathy's life is doomed. Koki suggests bring her back from that hell. Malathi says Bharathy will not come back leaving behind the luxuries she is enjoying. Koki scolds her for being the reason for the whole fiasco. You tried to abort the child that made Bharathy walk out. Malathi does not bother. Sara cries and says bring her back by assuring that we will take care of her and her unborn baby. I want my akka back. Koki suggests namba moonu perum anga pogalam. Danda refuses saying Sara's anger will worsen the matters. Koki agrees and says ok nalaiku namba rendu perum polam. Sabai disperses.

Night time, Rajesh fumes that Saku is irritating him. Bharathy decides to give it back. Meanwhile Saku irritates Santosh by inviting him to play chess with her. Santosh gnashes his teeth and says had Bharathy not stopped me I would killed you. Saku irritates further by mentioning about countable chess games they played at guesthouse. Santosh anrily walks off. Bharathy walks to Saku and says why invite only men to play. Why not play with me. Saku says if I win Santosh that is enough. Bharathy says but the game is between you and me. So ideally you should play with me. Saku says I am a champion in chess.  I will win over you in just 5 moves (5 movesla wina.. ShockedShockedViswanathan Sir please ask your seconds to watch this game.. Wink) Hope you will not cry after losing. Bharathy says I will not walk high after wining. Saku says I always start the game and moves a white pawn. Bharathy says I like to reply and moves a black pawn. Saku moves her horse. Bharathy moves another pawn. Saku says I love to cut my enemies and cuts B's pawn with her horse. (In the earlier shot Bharathy moved her pawn only one square but when Saku cuts it was in second square !!) Bharathy says I like to give counters too and cuts the horse with her King !!!! (BM team.. chess game theriyalana ippadi thappa thaapana attam ellam kaamika koodadhu..AngryAngry) Saku says I told I will win in 5 moves.. Ana nee 3rd moveleye gali.. Sivagami and Rajesh tensed. Saku moves a bishop and says check.. ( ss.. habba.. king yengayo irukku madam queena kuri vechu says check.. ennala mudiyala.. idhula close-up shotla vera boarda kattaranga..Angry ) Bharathy is tensed for few seconds, thinks and moves her bishop and saves her king.. Saku renders some vetti dialogues on winning over the king aka Santosh and some un-shown move between the duo. Bharathy moves her king near Saku's queen and says check and mate Angry !! Saku is speechless. A smiling Sivagami and Rajesh join Bharathy.  Bharathy says Saku your moves are wrong. I believe in winning without cutting anyone. You claimed to win in 5 moves. But I won in the same 5 moves. Hope you will not cry after this loss. Rajesh and Sivagami laugh loudly. Sivagami says you cannot win our Bharathy in a game also. The trio walk off. Saku pushes away the pawns and bursts out crying. LOL

Next morning. Koki and Danda come to Chids home. The duo are determined to take Bharathy back. Gardener petitions again please don't pottukuduthufy me.LOL Danda assures I will not. The duo walk in and ask for Bharathy. Bharathy comes. Sivagami, Rajesh and Santosh are present. A happy Bharathy welcomes them. Danda asks Bharathy to pack and come to their home immediately. Chids comes running and wonders what next.  Bharathy asks For what. Koki says why do you want to live in this asigamanana sakkadai with these dirty pigs.LOL Bharathy is clueless. Koki explains in detail manam ketta family.. A guy lives to 2 wives under same roof (appo vera vera roofa irundha okva.. Angry ) and elders don't question. You are better off at our home. Danda says I assure you that you and baby will be safe with us. I will make Malathi apologize too. Pack immediately. Bharathy says Santosh is innocent Why should I leave him. Danda does not agree. Chids steps in and says earlier I myself sent Bharathy to your home But now the situation is different. Please don't take Bharathy and worsen the situation here. Danda and Koki give a damn. Nats walks in and says how can Bharathy leave when this house is on her name. (Sandhula Sindhu padrar !! AngryAngryDeadDead ) Koki says hubby ye illa yaama house vechundu enna pandradhu. Clap We don't want a penny from your property just give our daughter back to us. Bharathy pleads her parents to come to her room so that she will explain everything in detail coz certain things cannot be spoken in open. Danda and Koki do not budge. Saku walks in smiling, sits down royally with a newspaper in her hand and asks Bharathy Looks like your parents have come to take you home?Angry

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 November 2013 at 1:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96arckar25sahanarajeclat

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Thursday 14 Nov 2013 Episode 275

Chidambaram's home: Nats, Rajesh and Sivagami in mini conference
Nats pollumbing that pushing Sakunthala outside will result in a big catastrophe but Sivagami supports Devi's actions. She further says that if anything happens in this family she will be the first person to report it to Devi. This irritates Nats and he slaps his wife (typical male chauvinistic behavior Angry) and threatens that she is not to say anything to her. Again Nats reaches to slap his wife when Rajesh catches his father's hand and shouts at his father for beating his mom. Now Nats tries to slap his son when Sivagami intervenes and scolds Nat for his cheap behaviour and drags Rajesh from there and leaves. Nats does not know how to bring back Sakunthala as it will anger Devi.

Chids and Santhosh come from office with Bhoopathy driving the car when the trio notice Sakunthala sitting on the roadside. Confused they drive inside and get the story from Rajesh and Sivagami. Nats interrupts them in a drunk state and once again states that leaving Sakunthala outside is a bad idea. No one takes any notice of him and all are happy that Sakunthala has left. Bhoopathy states that he has to pick Bharathy from the temple and leaves

Temple:
Bharathy praying when Bhoopathy announces his presence and says that God has granted Bharathy's wish. Bharathy asks what did I wish? Bhoopathy narrates the story of Devi pushing Saku outside again and concludes that everyone's prayer of getting rid of Saku had been granted and all are happy. But not Bharathy. She says that forcing Saku to leave wont change a thing and they must immediately leave. Outside the temple as Bharathy leaves, Saku's husband comes with his original wife and his daughter. Both see each other and a montage of flashbacks (ayiooo wont there be a single episode without a flashback?? Disapprove) showing the husband (donno his name) shouting at the doorstep and showing Saku and Santhosh konjals to the entire family. Bharathy in deep thought!!

Dance Continues Dancing

Edited by arckar25 - 15 November 2013 at 8:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3lathasiva96Shathirlalanithyamkvrojapoooo

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 276, Friday 15/11/13

So sorry for the brief update...

Bharathy sees Ganesh with his original wife. Bharathy says that God will only provide one opportunity for us and we have to make full use of it. Bharathy and Boopathy return home to find Sakuntala still sitting outside the house. Bharathy comes and invites Sakuntala in and says that she is the only one in this house to be capable of going against Devi. Sakuntala reluctantly comes in. Bharathy explains to the other house members that there is a reason behind this move. Saku joins Nattu once again to plan. Bharathy explains to Chids and Santosh that she saw Ganesh with his original wife. Chids and Santosh.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 17 November 2013 at 4:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96nithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 277, Saturday 16/11/13

Bharathi tells Chids and Santosh that for now only them three should know this fact. Chids goes to sleep and says good night to Santosh. Santosh is very happy that Chids talked to him in a nice way. Bharathy sketches her plan as she wants Santosh to approach Sakuntala and tell her about Bharathy seeing Ganesh at a temple with his family. She wants Santosh to act caring towards Sakuntala.

Santosh comes into Sakuntala's room and spills the information about Bharathy telling him that she saw Ganesh with someone that looked like his wife. Santosh asks whther that was all a drama. Saki is shcoked and questions Santosh as to what Bharathy said and how she said it. Saku says that Bharathy is lying. Nattu is trying to eavesdrop their conversation from the corridor but he cannot hear anything.

Santosh is praising his own acting skills as he feels he did outstanding to Sakuntala. Bharathy sketches the next stage of her plan. She calculates that Saku will call Ganesh so she plans to steal the mobile phone. Bharathy says that she will send Sivagami. Meanwhile Nattu comes to Saku's room and forces Saku to call Ganesh as Saku was hesitant to call him as they want minimal contact between the two. Saku phones Ganesh who tells her that Bharathy saw him but they never talked as he escaped before she could talk with him.

Attam Thoduram

Edited by ThangamPlus - 17 November 2013 at 4:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96nithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Wednesday 13 / 11 / 13 Episode No 274

The first segment is not worth updating folks - as usual Bharathy's parents make another drama - ivanga thirunthave maattangala ?? Thappu thappa pannittu apram night le ukkarnthu hubby and wife RKO (round Katti Oppari ) pOdaraanga !! Bharathy categorically throws them out "I will never come crying to your door, now quit the arena " Bharathy's mom does the usual " she is smitten by the wealth here " comment and the couple leave - habba mudiyalai

Second segment - uh huh - chithi mookkai sindings to Devi - the whole D*** flash back - Devi tsunami decides to teach a lesson to all the spineless gang in the palace Roja automatically sings - pudavai varinju kattu ...Sakku vai pOlanthu kattu ...Chithi and tsunami arrive in an auto.

Sakku is all alone in the house - tries to cootchi coo with Nats - sagikkalai. Intha Sakku has the most irritating screen presence !! Devi comes, charges at Sakku, holds her by the hair and drags her to the nadu theru - does not forget to order Rajesh "pack her things and make sure to throw it on her face " Nats tries to stop but both Chithi and Rajesh support Devi .  Nats tries to reason out but Devi has had enough "you know what, none of you have the guts to do this , buzz off" Sakku appeals to Nats but he can do nothing. Devi throws Sakku out and warns " if you ever try to come in to the house kOlai panniduven, Odidu " - also adds to the clan "  if any of you let her in, that is it , you won't be living here either " storms out ..Sakku in the nadu theru with bag and baggage ...Nats sidu sidu...the clan goes in

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 15 November 2013 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96arckar25Shathirlalanithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Monday Nov 18th Updates

A worried Saku discusses with Nats in her room, about Bharathy seeing Ganesh at temple. Sivagami walks in with juice. Nats hides under the cot. Siva manages to steal Saku's phone. She runs out and gives it to Bharathy & Santosh. While Bharathy & Santosh appreciate her, Nats scolds Siva for her foolishness. Saku is worried what if Siva also doubts me. Nats assures her that Siva is a beku and cannot doubt at all. Bharathy at the other end calls the last dialed number, Ganesh picks it and says Saku this is Ganesh here ippo dhane pesiom.. Why call again.. Bharathy quickly disconnects. The trio are happy that they traced Ganesh' number. Bharathy stores that number in her phone and pleads Siva to put the phone back at Sakus' room. A perplexed Siva refuses. Bharathy & Santosh convince her to do it. At saku's room, Nats cheers up Saku and asks her to talk to Ganesh and get details about Bharathy Ganesh meet. Siva knocks again. Nats hides yet again. Siva walks in and says came to collect the juice tumbler . While Saku fetches the glass. Siva put the phone back in its place and walks off saying Saku does not have any manners and does know to respect elders. Nats is highly irritated with Siva. He runs off before anybody sees him

Devi storms into Chid's office . Chids in a meeting with Santosh, Nats and Bharathy.. Devi barges without knocking and gets scolded by Chids. She does not care.. she yells at Bharathy.. Hoe dare you bring that third rated woman back home When I the gr8 had chased her out. Bharathy says patience.. please give me a chance to explain my stand. Well Devi in no mood to listen she blasts the four left right and center. Only I had the gust to kick that lady out. 4 men waste a sitting at home. She scolds Santosh for being the reason for all problems and suspects if the affair is still continuing and Saku and Santosh are kootu kalavanis. Santos looses his patience and yells back. Bharathy stops hi. Well Devi barks at Bharathy.. You want to show off that you are greater than me.. But remember I am Chids daughter and you are samosa seller's daughter.. So you can never overtake my status. So what of property is on your name, you are still nothing compared to me. Don't think you can act as per you wish coz I walked out of that home. If I come back nee thaanga matte. Chids says please let B explain. Devi says to hell with the explanation.. I wonder why you guys are just sitting there and letting that woman dance. Nats tries to pacify and gets a earful. Chids finally loses patience and screams get out. Devi says Fine. I will go. Why should I break my head over the problems of this manam ketta family. Good bye. Devi storms out. Bharathy stands thinking.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 18 November 2013 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3lathasiva96arckar25Shathirlalarojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top