Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Bommalaatam Episode 283, Saturday 23/11/13

Madhan gets up and walks to Devi. He wakes her up and calls her to eat. (At least let Devi sleep peacefully😡) He persuades her to eat by saying that if she refuses to eat he too will not eat. Devi starts to eat but Madhan stares at her and starts to cry. He calls himself unlucky and says that he is crying for her and not for his ex-lover. Madhan says that there are some things that are better left unsaid and some things that cannot be shared. He cries deeper and leaves saying he had enough.

Chids and Nattu come walking to their home. Santosh is reading the newspaper. Rajesh jokes about Nattu's advice malai and everyone laughs. Saku joins the four and everyone stops their laughter. Saku tells them to continue joking and asks for a coffee. Bharathy comes with a cup of coffee for Saku. Santosh is ecstatic about the the news he's reading. He says that he will read it out loud to everyone. Santosh begins to my beloved husband Ganesh, your dear wife Sakuntala writes...' Basically Sakuntala has written to Ganesh that she wants to live with him again as she can never cheat on him or if he cannot accept her she wants him to come so they can get a divorce. (No points for guessing the brain behind this plan) Saku and Nattu are shocked. Chids says that it was him who told Bharathy to write that (Yeah, right - you can't even find out the true colour of your brother). Chids says that if your husband offers you a divorce then you can get together with Santosh and no-one will stop you. Sakku runs inside.

Ganesh's wife is crying that he has cheated on her. She isn't happy that he has married another woman. Ganesh prepares to go out of the house before her brothers come but they come on time and block his exit. Ganesh's wife shows a picture of Ganesh and Sakku posing together in the paper. Ganesh is beaten senselessly 😆 by the brothers and Ganesh says that the biggest mistake he made was to agree to act as a husband for a week to his friend.

Attam Thoduram

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Monday Nov 25th updates

Episode 284

BILs thrash Ganesh. Ganesh pleads them to give him one weeks time to prove his innocence. BILs, wife and kid walk off with a warning to Ganesh one weekla prove pannalena nee gaali. 

Ganesh meets Saku and updates all matters. He threatens Saku to give a counter ad saying the earlier given ad was false and that Ganesh and Saku are not hubby-wifey. Saku says I cannot. I will come in person and explain to your BILs and wife. Ganesh vetoes saying they will not believe you. Ad is the only way out. Saku says impossible my plan will flop if I give counter Ad. She offers Ganesh 7 lakhs. Ganesh says I don't want your money. I ran away from this city to escape from problems. I helped you out of genuine friendship but you seem to a crook. What is your motive behind entering that home. Who is funding you so much money. Saku chooses not to answer. Ganesh threatens her. I will update Bharathy all matters. A shocked Saku pleads don't tell her. Ganesh says better pull me out of this problem. A frightened Saku asks for 2 days time. Ganesh walks off with a warning if you don't solve my problem in  2 days be prepared to face the consequences. jagradhai..

Madhan, Ram and Devi at hers' home to discuss about dates for next schedule. Hero demands additional 50 lakhs money. Madhan says only 10 lakhs pending. Hero says after my interview the value for the movie has gone up. So you will get good business. better pay up iallat I will not give dates for shooting. Devi screams you signed the agreement. So better act and then take the agreed payment. Hero says if so according to the agreement the dates I gave are exhausted. If you need fresh dates better pay up. Ram pleads we don't have enough money now. Expenses already out shooting the budget. Hero does not bother. He gives them 10 minutes to decide and let him know. Ram pleads Devi to shun her anger and agree to pay the extra amount. He is confident that they can recover it later. Ram says If we don't pay movie will stalked again. Madhan does not like the idea. He does not mind the movie being stalked but does not want Devi to agree to the whims and fancies of the director. Hero walks in . Devi announces her decision of paying extra. Hero agrees to come for the shooting. The trio march out and hero has the wicked smile. Madhan is upset that Devi agreed to pay the Hero. He feels that the interview in TV & papers by the Hero was a planned act by the hero to swindle more money. Devi says anything for you Madhan and the trio drive off.

Saku runs to Nats and updates all matters. Nats is super mad. Saku says only way to solve this problem is to finish off Ganesh. Nats is shocked and does not want to murder. Saku says No other go. if he opens his mouth, we will be caught. I don't have anyone to talk ill about me. If caught I will coolly accept the mistake and pottukuduthufy that you are the master brain behind this act. Think about you.. You will lose the credibility in the society and family. Your family will disown you. You will be left on streets to beg and people will thuppufy you for the cheap act you did. Nats is shaken. 

Thodarum Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 27 / 11 / 13 Episode No

Recap of Sakku threatening Nats - she categorically tells him that she wouldn't think twice about turning approver. "unga Aattam gali ngov " Nats is all jittery and of course shouts at his wife who actually bothers to ask him about being agitated. Palace de Devi - discussion about hero asking for  more money . Madan says that the hero will never stop being greedy and Devi could not care less. Goes on saying "en purushan , padam, jeyikkanum " She also comes out with a great idea "let us trash what we have done so far and do this story with you as the hero " Ram chyang chaks Devi and when she goes in to get dinner heated up tells Madan that Devi's love is the truest form. Madan confesses that he is acting as if he is angry with her  " so that she does not build sand castles " Ram is more interested in the food anyways.

Palace de Bharathy - the clan is having breakfast. Chids makes sure that Sakku is not around and laments "namba veet le nimathiya sapida mudiyalai " Santhosh tells Bharathy that nothing big has come out of the ad. Bharathy says that time bombs normally take time to blow "but believe me, the effect will be monumental " Santhosh is not convinced but Chids and rest of the clan are satisfied. Nats is missing, of course. As on cue the security guard comes in and says that Sakku's mother is visiting "can I send her in?" Once again the clan leaves the table without breakfast. Santhosh recalls meeting Sakku's mother once. The clan adjourns to the drawing room.

There stands a pAvam looking woman with the news paper ad. Santhosh is confused because this woman is different from the one he met some days ago. He tells the clan that the woman here is not Sakku's mom. But that woman is ready to do a towel jump promise - tells them that she comes from a remote village  and cries that her daughter never kept in touch " now this? She got married without informing even me?" Bharathy has a smile - tells Santhosh that the bomb is activated  - goes to fetch Sakku. Sakku is sulking in her room - flashback of Ganesh challenging her . Bharathy comes in and after teasing a bit tells Sakku that her mom is visiting. Sakku says that her mom will never come here and Bharathy gives her the name of the village . Sakku is still not convinced but reluctantly agrees to see if it is her mom for real  - Sakku - mom - SHOCK

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wednesday Nov 27th Updates

Episode 286

Saku is perplexed seeing her original mother. Mother questions. Saku stammers. Santosh questions her if this is your amma what about the lady who came to office claiming to be your mother. Saku says that is my Chithi. Amma wonders which Chithi. Saku drags her amma into her room. Chids is convinced that Saku is a fraud. Bharthy feels osme one behind Saku. Chids suggests hand her over to police. B says wait till get proper evidence so that she does not escape. Inside the room, Saku says I am not married. The epoel at this home have cheated me and I have come here to seek justice. Soon I will come with huge piles of money. We will live a luxurious life. She gives her amma a bundle of currency. Mother gapes. Saku packs her mother with a warning not a word with anyone in this home. Mother nods. Comes down tells the crowd you are all so great but my daughter has asked me no to talk. Please forgive and scoots. Bharathy is happy that Saku is scared and is confident that she will soon be caught.

Varghese water beating in a bar. He spots Ganesh at the same bar and informs Santosh. Santosh arrives with Bhupathy. The trio trap Ganesh and beat him black and blue. Ganesh confess that Saku is the mastermind. I am just an actor and Saku has some big hand supporting her. Santosh calls up Bharathy, updates all matters and asks what next. Bharathy says drag him to station. I shall come with the our lawyer.      

At the station, Ganesh is behind bars. Inspector not around so FIR formalities on hold. Bharathy arrives with lawyer. Bhupathy and Santosh yap about their beating skills. Constable says writer went home after duty, commissioner (since Chids spoke to commissioner) has spoken to inspector. Inspector out on a procession guarding duty. It will be late night when he returns. FIR will lodged after inspector comes. Ganesh has been interrogated and he confessed that Saku is helped by a big hand. Bharathy and Santosh think.  

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
arckar25 thumbnail
Thursday 28-Nov-2013 Episode : 287

Bharathy,Santhosh and lawyer in police station:

The constable clearly explains to the trio that from what Ganesh had confessed, someone is the master-mind behind Saku and her plans. He urges others to think if there is anyone whom they think could have done it. Santhosh could not think of anyone and so does Bharathy. Bharathy asks when will Saku be arrested? The constable replies that since FIR has not been filed ('cos Inspector has gone somewhere) and cos its night time, they cant arrest Saku and keep her overnight at the station. So even if they bring her to the station, they will have to send her away. The lawyer also agrees to it. Besides the constable adds that a female police is required while arresting a women. The constable  then advices them to keep the impending arrest from Sakunthala and from their family members too (clever constable!!) Finally Bharathy and Santhosh leave the station, with the lawyer staying behind to finish the formalities and they drop Varghesse on the way.

Chids home: Dinner time

All are assembled at dinner time except Natraj and Saku. They all happily discuss Saku's leelais and her doom, come tomorrow morning. Rajesh asks forgiveness for misunderstanding Santhosh and he accepts his apology. Everyone wondering who could be the brain behind the brawn (Saku). Chids joking says from tomorrow Saku might eat only jail kalli so please have her to eat idlis today. Sivagami is sad 'cos Natraj is missing this good news. Chids promises that he will advice Nats to stop drinking often.

11;15 PM Chids home

Natraj enters his room in a drunken stupor and Sivagami wakes up to give his dinner. (Dinner is served in Nats room itself) Sivagami scolding Natraj for drinking daily and upsetting his brother Chidambaram. Nats retorts back, that he could not hurt his brother more than the two brats, Santhosh and Devi. Sivagami at once defends them both and says now Santhosh name is cleared. Nats does not believe it, so she says that Ganesh has spilled the beans. This shocks Natraj and he demands her to tell him what had happened. Sivagami narrates the days events, starting from Varghesse seeing Ganesh in the bar, informing Santhosh, capturing Ganesh and handing him to the police. Also pottu odachifys Saku's arrest the next morning  Natraj super-shocked. She also states Bharathy's plan behind this and her role in obtaining Ganesh's number from Saku (a recap of Sivagami getting the phone from Saku stealthily) Natraj in deep thought.

Dance continues
Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail

Bommalaatam Episode 288, Friday 29/11/13

Sivagami says to Nattu of how she awesomely took the mobile from Saku and awesomely put it back. Nattu fumes. Surprisingly, Nattu is not in the mood to eat anymore. 😆 He plans to first pack up Saku. 😡

Nattu calls Saku upstairs. Nattu tells Saku that Bharathy has trapped Ganesh and got him arrested. He says that she is her next target. Nattu tells him to escape. Nattu is prepared to give her as much money as she wants. Sivagami finds that Nattu is not beside her and plans to get him downstairs. Nattu tells her to get rid of her mobile. Sivagami hears him say that he wants the problem sloved (let's see if she can work it out 😆). Saku hides while Nattu blocks her. He says that he was talking to the police (he was wearing earphones). Downstairs, Sivagami slowly pushes Saku's door to check if she is there. Nattu comes and drags her back.

Sivagami comes out of her room and sees a dark figure going. She shouts and then turns the light on to find that it is Bharathy. (Of course our Bharathy says nothing during this process) Sivagami says that she couldn't sleep and asks what time the police will come.

Morning, the police come with Ganesh. Rajesh shows the way to Saku's room. (Velanguchu po)

Thoduram

Shathirlala thumbnail

Bommalaatam Episode 289, Saturday 30/11/13

The police search Saku's room and find that she has escaped. Nattu bangs out Ganesh, 😡 he is stopped by Santosh and Rajesh. Bharathy gives a photo of Saku and her details to the police. Bharathy says that they definitely have to find Saku and bring justice. Chids says that she shouldn't work hard during her pregnancy stage and so hands this job to Nattu. (Aaamapa, ivanla oru manashunu indha casea oppadaikirahapa) Nattu is happy.

Chids explains to his right-hand man about the happenings. Nattu joins and assures that he will find Saku. Chids calls Santosh and Bharathy and tells him to withdraw the complaint. (Idhu veraya) He says that it is more important to keep their family pride then capture the criminal mastermind which will bring down their family pride. Chids then apologises to Santosh for treating him shabby. He says that he gave the punishment to him without analyzing the situation. Santhosh tells him to stop. Chids then praises Bharathy for acting so maturely. Chids then advices Santosh that the one lesson he should have learned from this is to never hide any matter from his wife. He tells Santosh and Bharathy to share everything between them. Santhosh says that he will not let down his father.

Devi comes to the police station and shouts at the inspector for not catching Saku. Santosh and Bharathy come there to withdraw the case. Devi says that she will not let him withdraw the case.  

Thoduram