Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Saturday, Nov 2nd

No Serial Telecast

Thangam gr8 escape.. Deepavali special programs..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Shathirlala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 November Written Updates Archives" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Bommalaatam Episode 265, Friday 01 November 2013

So sorry for the brief update Makkals,
Most of the dialogues were repeated so there is no point in me writing then out again.

Santosh and Bharathy in their bedroom - Santosh looks at Bharathy but couldn't talk to her. Bharathy says that she has full trust in her husband. Santosh is shocked but also happy that Bharathy trusted him when everyone else labelled him as a womanizer.  Santosh starts crying and Bharathy hugs him and makes him stop crying. They are happy. Big smile

Chidambaram is standing alone in his garden. Santosh joins him and says that he did no wrong and his deceased mother would be angry with Chadambaram for refusing to forgive a guy who did no sin. Santosh tries to change Chidambaram but he remains stubborn. He says that as his dad, he is heart-broken. Chidambaram chases away Santosh out of his sight and then starts crying.

Attam Thoduram . . .

Edited by ThangamPlus - 02 November 2013 at 5:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96junkabcnithyamkvrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Monday Nov 4th Updates

Episode 266

Devi comes to Chids home. She announces that she got the required finance and is starting the shoot the next day. She extends invitation to Sivagami alone. Sivagami feels uneasy. Chids witness all this, Dad and daughter taunt each other indirectly. Santosh walks in and Devi invites him too for the shoot. He agrees to come. She says my hubby Madhan is the director. Ad has come in the newspaper. Let the people who didn't give us a penny stomach burn. Santosh tries to say that it was Chids who helped her but Chids stops him. Devi notices the glares between dad and brother. Devi walks off and Chids looks at the Bommalattam ad and smiles. 

Bharathy comes to Varghese home. Mr & Mrs varghes give her a warm welcome. Bharathy apologies to Varghese for her rude behavior towards him. Flash back of past - Archanai from Bharathy to Varghese, is shown. Varghese says your talks made me realize what I lost in life and change into a good hubby. Reshmi says our marriage was a love marriage and my few seconds of sabalam turned my life topsy-turvy. Your words made him come back to me. Mr & Mrs Varghese thank Bharathy for uniting them and rejuvenating Santosh-Varghese friendship. Bharathy apologizes for her parents and siblings insulting Reshmi. Reshmi this is sappa matter for what you have done for us. Bharathy wonders how to thank them for taking care of Santosh. Varghese says you have already done that by uniting us this time we repaid for what you did. The couple decide to treat Bharathy and run in to prepare for the same.    

Koki polambufies to Danda.. Wonder why Bharathy does not suspect her hubby after catching him red-handed with another lady. Danda says that is Bharathy's mahan gunam. She will never share her worries with anyone. She came here to spend some quality time with us. But we hurt her and sent her off. It was wrong on our part to tell her to abort that baby. Why punish the baby for no mistake of it. No mother would agree to abort her child. At Bharathy's home all are good except Santosh. We insulted all of them for the mistake Santosh did. Koki agrees. Danda says we did a mistake in Bharathy Kathir matter too. We scolded her for loving someone and forced her to marry Santosh. Poor thing she is suffering for all the mistakes we did.          

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 04 November 2013 at 6:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96bst1Shathirlalaeclatrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Tuesday 5 / 11 / 13 Episode No 267

Mrs and Mr Samosa continue lamenting. Samosa says that they always acted out of anger or self interest  "never once did we think about what is good for her !! Now , what is the moral of this story?? Let us at least do good to our other kids, say what? " Packs off  madam samosa to sleep and samosa sits alone to do some more self analysis course. Morning - and San media is adamant about not changing the morning shot - Roja has been watching it from Uravugal days - you guys are hard on money or what??!!

Shooting spot - Madan is explaining some scene. It is another thing that he shoots totally some thing else. Scene enna nna - Bharathy cleaning Kathir's room with his shirt on - flash back parungappa, Roja has no patience !! While the narration goes on Devi watches Madan at work - ore lovey dovey looks kudukkaraanga , not that Madan notices, anyways . Look at what the cat drags  in - Bharathy and Santhosh are coming to the spot. Bharathy tries to scoot but Santhosh insists that she should grace the function and wish Devi on her " save my husband " mission. Bharathy is not happy about it but has no choice.

Honestly folks, Roja nijamma nOndhu nOola pOitta - Bharathy watches the show and realizes that her past story is getting a new face lift ( aww, come on, did you not know that Kathir's first movie will be your romance story??) On the other side, kathir is feeling bad that Bharathy is watching - laments to Ram about this particular scene "wish it was not this scene !! " Antha heroine vera "sir, can you narrate the scene again? You make it sound so true and I need to hear it .." Deyy ennangada ithu, Roja vai pisasu vesham poda vaikkarathu nnu mudive pannitingala? Madan tries to dilly dally... Devi , the saviour saves Roja - asks santhosh about Bharathy's sudden concern. Santhosh says that she came along to wish good luck and Devi observes "well, she did not wish!!" Bharathy does a half hearted "all the best " ..

Venaam vittudunga Roja vale sathiyama mudiyalai - at this point Roja lost power , by the time the back up power got on, serial mudinju pOchhh Roja thanks Bangalore Power supply team - not bad guys, some times you guys do the right thing at the right time !!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 05 November 2013 at 11:53am

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96bst1Shathirlalanithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Bommallattam Wednesday Nov 6th Updates

Episode 268

Devi, Santosh and the heroine in all praises for Madhan's excellent direction skills and the feel in the scene while Bharathy fumes and glares at Madhan. Madhan shrinks in guilt. Bharathy walks off stating some urgent work. Devi taunts Santosh for bharathy's arrogant beahaviour. Santosh covers up for his wife and scoots. Devi apologizes to Madhan for inviting unnecessary trouble. A relived Madhan proceeds to direct his next shot. 

Santosh gifts Bharathy a book on do's and don'ts in pregnancy. Bharathy teases him for the extra care he is showing on the baby. Santosh says this idea from Mahdna's excellent romantic scene. Bharathy's smile fades off. She questions if you did not love me earlier. Santosh says appdi illa. The feel in that scene was so good that I have decided to shower more love and affection. Bharathy pours out her anger on Madhan by saying looks like this is actual story of Madhan i.e. from his past love life. Isn't this cheating on Devi and that poor girl who may not like it. Love is divine and should not be marketed like this.  Santosh asks Bharathy if she is hiding something from him. Bharathy gets scared. Santosh teases Bharathy that she has tuned into a grandma. Bharathy heaves a sigh of relief. The couple get into romantic mood and lights are switched off.

At Madhan's home, Ram is happy that first days shoot went off smoothly. But Madhan is upset that Bharathy walked in and he had to direct SUCH scene and hurt her. Ram says you are permanently in the bad books of Bharathy after today's; incident. Devi walks in wearing Madhan's shirt. Ram and Madhan are shocked. Madhan yells at Devi and asks her to remove it. She gets all lovey-dovey. Ram runs off unable to take the romance. Devi enacts the whole scene that happened in the shoot earlier. Madhan gets irartated. He tells Devi reel and real life is different. Please don't build expectations and hurt yourself when you face reality. Devi says my Madhan cannot hurt anyone. Can I meet your ex-lover. A perplexed Madhan asks why. Devi says I want to scold her for ditching a gem like you and thank her for the same coz I wouldn't have got you if she didn't ditch you. Madhan screams remove my shirt. Devi removes it and tells determinedly I will one day meet your ex-lover. Madhan stands shocked.  

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 06 November 2013 at 4:58am

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96bst1Shathirlalaeclatrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 Novemer Written Updates Archives

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thursday Nov 7th Episode-269

Sorry guys for this late n brief update. Got caught up in some personal work.

Natraj fumes at Sakunthala's home stating that Bharathi has joined again with Santhosh and all our scheming was for naught!! Sakunthala is also unhappy with this and asks Natraj as what to do. He asks Sakunthala to come to Chidambaram's home and live there as Santhosh's wife (stating the reason that after everyone came and caught them red-handed, now Sakunthala is with no husband and no one to support her) Sakunthala first does not agree to it but Natraj convinces her.

Sakunthala finally reaches Chids home (at night time) whose is promptly stopped by a servant. She shouts at him and this ruckus brings forth Sivagami and out comes the entire family to watch her drama. Sakunthala rants and raves about her misfortune(?!) and Santhosh unable to bear this beats her. But nothing fazes her including the threat to call the police. For every threat issued by a Chidambaram's family member Sakunthala issues a counter threat. All this is watched by Bharathi (donno what her expression implies Ermm).

Finally the maanaadu goes inside and Natraj tries to convince Chidambaram that Sakunthala must stay with them.

Dance continues Dancing

Edited by arckar25 - 11 November 2013 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaShathirlalanithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Bommalaatam Episode 270, Friday 08/11/13

Nattu says that going to the police isn't a good idea and says that Sakuntala should live here. He persuades everyone to the idea but no-one agrees. Even still, Nattu forces Sivagami to prepare for her arrival. Nattu's objective is to make no-one else have faith in Santosh. Angry

Bharathy makes Santosh think that it is all planned to make Santosh fall. Bharathy proves that there was no train to Mumbai at midnight. Clap She feels that there are a group of people, other than Sakuntala and her husband. Big smile Bharathy praises Nattu for not going to police as she wants Sakuntala to think that they are afraid of her but they will secretly try to dig information around her. Bharathy knows that Sakunatala wants everyone here tensed so she advises Santosh to cool down so she would avoid victory. Smile Santosh praises Bharathy for trying to prove he has done no evil.

Bharathy approaches Chids who still hasn't slept. Bharathy tries to make Chids believe that Sakuntala is playing a drama and whether he could see that Sakunatala is lying. Big smile Bharathy says that she has come here with a plan and says that we shouldn't let her succeed. She tells him not to tense so they can think rightly. Nattu and Saku meet upstairs - Nattu praises Saku for her acting. Chids comes out of his room (What are the chances of him seeing the two?) LOL

Edited by ThangamPlus - 09 November 2013 at 2:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96nithyamkvrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top