Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

head canons of ipkknd :D 25 and more to come :D

payalpencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so... since i have had ABSOLUTELY no news from the ipkknd world i have made up some facts which probably happened after the last episode... PROBABLY... anyways i totally believe in them...

1. ArHi had about 1000000000 fights more in their lifetime most of which lasted for an hour at average the highest ranged upto 2 days after which arnav finally gave in to accompany khushi to chandini chowk...

2. aarav eventually did become as good as a drummer as arnav.

3. NO. aarav and bubbly DO NOT end up together no matter how much maamiji insisted...

4. the white SUV was home to 100000 more dramatic-khushi-moments

5. arnav eventually realised that khushi's dressing is getting riddikulus n after a few WEEKS of insistance he finaly managed to get khushi into the AR outlets to buy NEW clothes.

6. NK married lavanya and it was a happy moment for the entire famly... Arnav was the happiest (chutkara paaliya) and buaji enacted a depressing scene from "devdas"

7. Daadiji mysteriously disappeared from the aashram around the same time as shyam got released from jail (not that the raizadas cared). no one is complainig... all was well.

8. anjali raizada's brain finally came out of the hibernation mode AND she finally married a young and handsome aman (i have successfully forgotten the scene in which khushi summons an old aman)

9. the ear peice arnav had was given a teary farewell from the entire family after maamiji sat on it... oh how happy those times were when we were together!

10. the raizadas finally started eating things other than bread and puri

11. the raizadas realized that their house was infested by wizards when FINALLY naani realized that the rooms were playing musical chairs ( or musical rooms..) - i mean they were shifting places...

12. NK becomes the chairman of the LAYS company and he passes a resolution to add more chips that air in the packets!! way to go!!!

13. shashi raizada finally gets out of silent mode when ArHi's daughter was born.

14. payal and aakash return to delhi after A VERY FAKE visit to london (reason: payal was out of basil ke ladoos) or basen... i dunno... it was ladoo not jalebi.. that i know...

15. arnav finally believed khushi's "paan banaraswala" story when when he was forced to eat those red things at chandni chowk... he wasn't as ugly as he had imagined... no hard feelings...

16. happyji's garage was immensly popular but the people of the locality still believe that arnav is the best mechanic

17. khushi deeply regrets the fact that she got arnav to bathe on the roads after he started get mails from drooling fangirls.

18. preeto's daughter has been following aarav around school...

19. arhi hold the record of most number of hugs, most number of fights, most number of almost falls but arnavs strong hands protect you, and many more.

20. anjali stopped fainting once in every few hours.. she now does it ONLY once a week.

21. manorama finally stopped calling khushi phati saari after khushi gifted her a saari weighing twenty kilos. that did NOT impress arnav.

22. hariprakaash ji ran away with lakshmi it was a heart breaking day for naani. lavanya was ok with the mutton's sudden disappearance.

23. sheetal kapoor made a comeback into NK's life after his sucess as LAYS ceo. she didn't stand a chance with lavanya and went away to plauge "druv raizada's" life.

24. the first word arhi's daughteer uttered was jalebi much to arnav's dismay.

25. aarav hated playing business-business. sounds like arnav's children did not go much on him did they now?
he married khushi. soo... yeah...

thats it for now... ill add more later.. you can add your suggestions... DO NOT COPY MY IDEAS. thankyou πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aaaw... The parallel world where ARSHI are living happily ever after! 
Great job, all of them are pretty much plausible. My favs are 1, 6, 11, 17, 23 :)

Great post.

tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
My Vote to each and every point mentioned here. All are possible when IPK is considered πŸ˜†
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post ...loved all😊
payalpencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BBani

Loved it πŸ˜†

thank you!!!
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved them all πŸ€£
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.You mentioned all good points.
sherlockthor thumbnail
OMG AWESOME!! :D
i imagine khushi to be a well established actress now and arnav and khushi constantly bicker on the topic! :D
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What can i say ? πŸ˜†
Awesome post !
Viji79 thumbnail
Rocky bhaiyya turned a new leaf and became a police officer.
very good post.πŸ‘