Diya Aur Baati Hum

^*^*Nach Baliye 6-Kanica&Ankur Ghai*^*^SurYa in NB6 Links Page 33 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 58

SuryaNakshholic

Goldie

SuryaNakshholic

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DuggukedeDEBOLINA96

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*^*Nach Baliye 6-Kanica&Ankur Ghai*^*^SurYa in NB6 Links Page 33 (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nice thread 
good luck to those guys 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Ananya for the creation.

Duggukede

NISHADEEP

IF-Rockerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
GOOD LUCK KANICA!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
animated gif of good luck - a rainbow

b2011

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
best of luck.

b2011

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
All The Best

b2011

coookiee

Groupbie

coookiee

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Bst of luck

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Kanica-Ankur ready for Nach

Nov 09, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho | 
tv.jpg

Kanica Maheshwari (Meenakshi from Diya Aur Baati Hum) and husband Ankur Ghai have been married for two and half years but haven't spent even a month together after marriage, since Ankur works in Delhi and she's in Mumbai. The couple reveals they are on Nach Baliye only so that they get to spend time together. Speaking about the same the actress says, "My husband is not a dancer so we took some time before we decided to participate in the show. I was excited but Ankur was nervous. The main reason because of which we decided to take up the show is that we will get to spend sometime together."

Sharing her real life love story Kanica tells us, "Ankur was my classmate in college. And that's how I got to know him. We knew each other for 8 years before deciding to get married. He is humble, shy and known for his one-liners. The three judges too went gaga over them."

Ankur who is into construction business as well as interior decoration reveals that he has taken a break from work to focus on the show. He says, "Presently I'm in Mumbai so my father and brother are managing our business. I have never danced, not even at weddings. The rehearsals are exhausting and stressful. For an act I had to dance on a plank that was 14 feet in height; such things scare me."
Kanica, who is juggling between shows too reveals that it has been quite stressful for her. "It's very hectic. I am sleep deprived and suffering from body ache."

The hectic schedule however, hasn't stopped the actress from playing pranks on her co-actors. She smirks as she reveals, "Just the other day I hid Pooja Singh's (Emily) phone. She was worried and kept looking for it all day but I didn't return it till night. I had hidden it in Kanha's (Kanica's onscreen son) clothes. I keep doing a lot of masti and trouble Anas a lot too."

While in the city Ankur also made it a point to visit Kanica's Diya Aur Baati Hum sets. Sharing the experience he says, "It was nice meeting all the actors. Anas Rashid (Sooraj) is now a close friend. It's wonderful that the cast and crew share a strong bond, just like a family."

Kanica reveals that she too did her bit to make her husband feel special and make their moments together special. "Ankur's birthday was on November 2 which coincided with Diwali. So I decorated the house with balloons and diyas. We also went out for a special dinner."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/kanica-ankur-ready-nach-213

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96ayishasPadBear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top