Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Best of Luck to Kanica Maheshwari Ghai & Ankur Ghai...May you two rock the stage & reach the finals of "Nach Baliye 6"...👍🏼
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wish you all the best kanika ankur

barathi aka thanks for creating the thread...hope all NB and kanika related stuff is shared here only...
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice thread 
good luck to those guys 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ananya for the creation.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GOOD LUCK KANICA!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kanica-Ankur ready for Nach

Nov 09, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho | 

Kanica Maheshwari (Meenakshi from Diya Aur Baati Hum) and husband Ankur Ghai have been married for two and half years but haven't spent even a month together after marriage, since Ankur works in Delhi and she's in Mumbai. The couple reveals they are on Nach Baliye only so that they get to spend time together. Speaking about the same the actress says, "My husband is not a dancer so we took some time before we decided to participate in the show. I was excited but Ankur was nervous. The main reason because of which we decided to take up the show is that we will get to spend sometime together."

Sharing her real life love story Kanica tells us, "Ankur was my classmate in college. And that's how I got to know him. We knew each other for 8 years before deciding to get married. He is humble, shy and known for his one-liners. The three judges too went gaga over them."

Ankur who is into construction business as well as interior decoration reveals that he has taken a break from work to focus on the show. He says, "Presently I'm in Mumbai so my father and brother are managing our business. I have never danced, not even at weddings. The rehearsals are exhausting and stressful. For an act I had to dance on a plank that was 14 feet in height; such things scare me."
Kanica, who is juggling between shows too reveals that it has been quite stressful for her. "It's very hectic. I am sleep deprived and suffering from body ache."

The hectic schedule however, hasn't stopped the actress from playing pranks on her co-actors. She smirks as she reveals, "Just the other day I hid Pooja Singh's (Emily) phone. She was worried and kept looking for it all day but I didn't return it till night. I had hidden it in Kanha's (Kanica's onscreen son) clothes. I keep doing a lot of masti and trouble Anas a lot too."

While in the city Ankur also made it a point to visit Kanica's Diya Aur Baati Hum sets. Sharing the experience he says, "It was nice meeting all the actors. Anas Rashid (Sooraj) is now a close friend. It's wonderful that the cast and crew share a strong bond, just like a family."

Kanica reveals that she too did her bit to make her husband feel special and make their moments together special. "Ankur's birthday was on November 2 which coincided with Diwali. So I decorated the house with balloons and diyas. We also went out for a special dinner."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/kanica-ankur-ready-nach-213

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh I came here for a breather. This is an oasis of sane-ness.  Best of luck to Kanika.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just saw Kanika/Ankur inaugural performance. It was a fun(ny) disco dance with plenty of background dancers.  Just before the performance, Meena and Bhabo had an on stage confrontation which soon turned into Bhabo demanding everyone support her beendani.  Meena gave Bhabo a box of laddoos. Bhabo gave Meena a bracelet.  Meena wins in this exchange as well.