Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Episode 5- 13th Sept 2013
http://www.startv.in/episodes/tara-panics-when-jairaaj-brings-her-to-bhopal-central-jail/52849

Jairaaj asks Tara's mother to perform Tara and Mrityunjay's marriage rituals at the airport. He lies to her that Mrityunjay is going abroad due to some urgent work. Tara pays her gratitude to Jairaaj for solving her problem. On Tara's insistence, her mother agrees to perform the rituals at the airport. Tara panics when Jairaaj brings her to Bhopal Central Jail. Tara's mother gets stuck on the way, and worries about her marriage. Jairaaj arranges the marriage rituals in Bhopal Central Jail.

Episode 6 - 16th Sept, 2013

http://www.startv.in/episodes/tara-marries-mrityunjay-on-jairaajs-insistence/52949

Tara's mother worries about her whereabouts. She fails to contact her. Jairaaj wants Mrityunjay and Tara to perform their marriage rituals in jail. Tara denies marrying Mrityunjay after seeing him as a prisoner. Jairaaj assures Tara of providing her family with all resources, if she agrees to marry Mrityunjay. On Jairaaj's insistence, Tara marries Mrityunjay. Jairaaj gifts a house to Tara's family. He vows to Tara that he will take care of her as his daughter.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Boond Ishq: Epi Links + WUs (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hi all
I hope payal and simi now that u r watching this show I hope u like it so far !!
me and vinnie reached the 2nd week of october and so far the story is getting better n better
the title song of this show is very nice

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hey Ronit

I can only watch one episode a day so bear with me.

so far I have watched 3 episodes and:

- the cross dressed guy is still freaking me out ; and
- Tara is still annoying me (I just find her loud mouth crude behaviour irritating).

but I am curious about why a  guy who is charged with rape and murder and is expecting a death penalty agrees to marry anyone so I will watch a few episodes and see how it goes.

If you and Vinnie are saying its good then I will definately give it a chance.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Payal
Even where we reached we did not get it how his marrying tara is going to help him get out of jail lets see

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I have collected The song from several episodes
i must say its a great song

http://shaanse.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=128

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x170cel_ek-boond-ishq-title-song-part-1_people

hope u will like it

Enjoy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top