Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey Guys. Bubu Rani told me that u guys are watching EBI... So I will share each episode and we can watch together...  i saw it advertising on SP and always wanted to watch... so I have the chance now...
Cross dressing Caught me eyes.. and also I saw Punaar Vivah 1 cast in it- we hv Prateik and Aarti's Saas ShobhaBig smile

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 03 November 2013 at 11:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Boond Ishq: Epi Links + WUs" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
EBI- Cast

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 03 November 2013 at 10:57am

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
EBI- Episode 1

Tara fights with some miscreants to retrieve her shop's key from them. She manages to retrieve it from a temple, while Kalavati performs some rituals. Kalavati becomes outraged at Tara for interrupting the same. Mrityunjay's father, Jairaaj, strives to release him from jail. As per Jairaaj's desire, Panditji tries to get Mrityunjay and Nandu married. However, Nandu's mother denies the same. Aditya and Nandu meet each other. On Tara's insistence, Jairaaj agrees to get her married to Mrityunjay.

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 03 November 2013 at 11:06am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
well we are watching
me and vinnie are on episode 24/9
so far we love it
and u know what
this video is blocked in my country Cry

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hi Simi

OK I watched the first episode.

I am sorry to say I did not warm to Tara in the same way I was hooked by Sugni the minute she appeared. Tara to me seems to be a loudmouth, over confident kid to whom the concept of thinking is alienLOLLOL

The whole temple full of cross dressed men doing some kind of dance ritual just plain creeped me out.ShockedShockedShocked

Thakur Jairaaj Singh looks like an engaging person but I am afraid he is not a patch on TVS !!!!!

I will watch a couple more episodes with you to see if it engages me but at  the moment the end of first episode did not really leave me itching to watch the next one!!!!! SorrryConfused

Edited by payal7 - 04 November 2013 at 4:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
PAYAL
even me watching this show and the beginning might leave u thinking what they want
u continue watching it and slowly u will see its not a bad story
so far where me and vinnie are we liked it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
EBI- Episode 2  10th Sept, 2013
http://www.startv.in/episodes/taras-mother-forbids-her-from-getting-married-to-mrityunjay/52650

Tara's mother forbids her from getting married to Mrityunjay. She feels inferior to Jairaaj. On Jairaaj's insistence, a jailor asks Mrityunjay to meet him, but he denies. Aditya and Nandu spend some time together. Nandu becomes elated on learning that Tara is going to marry into a rich family. Kalavati is adamant on taking revenge on Tara. Some miscreants forcibly ask Tara and her family to vacate their house and destroy their luggage.

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
EBI- Episode 3 11th Sept, 2013
http://www.startv.in/episodes/taras-mother-agrees-to-get-her-married-to-mrityunjay/52727

Tara informs Jairaaj that some miscreants want to seize her house. The miscreants surrender after getting Jairaaj's warning. Tara and her family become grateful to Jairaaj for helping them. Tara's mother agrees to get her married to Mrityunjay. Tara rejoices on learning the same. Aditya objects to Jairaaj's decision of getting Mrityunjay and Tara married, but in vain. Tara and her mother become emotional while sharing their feelings with each other. Tara panics on thinking about Kalavati.

Episode 4- 12th Sept, 2013

http://www.startv.in/episodes/taras-family-and-relatives-perform-her-marriage-rituals/52792

Jairaaj's wife, Nirmala, objects to Mrityunjay and Tara's marriage. She underestimates Tara because of her status. However, Jairaaj denies, and asks Nirmala to get ready for Mrityunjay and Tara's marriage ceremony. Tara's family and relatives perform her pre marriage rituals. They get ready to welcome Mrityunjay. Tara's mother becomes shocked on not seeing him during the marriage procession. Jairaaj tells her that he wants to perform the marriage ceremony in a different place.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top