Posted: 10 years ago
Sania Mirza's favs are Kamya and Gauhar.. 😊 Even I think they will be in finals.. Share your opinions as well !
She obviously doesn't watch the show 😕 I can understand her liking Gauhar but Kamya ..please.
Originally posted by Shabzy

She obviously doesn't watch the show 😕 I can understand her liking Gauhar but Kamya ..please.

Everyone is subject to their own opinion.
Different perspectives.
How one watches the show and all.
Obviously she does watch,and that is why she was called 
Originally posted by Shabzy

She said she is a ardent viewer.. You cn hv ur opinion and so can others.. :) Also, Asif and Apurva think Kamya can win..
I would disagree with Sania.. My fave's so far are Andy and Elli. Kamya and Gauhar are too manipulative for me to like. But you never know, every week something changes and I end up changing my mind. But with Andy and Elli so far I have liked them from the start
SHE GOT THE SENSE AND SHE KNOWS WHO SHOULD BE THE WINNER
Originally posted by Y2JisBack

Everyone is subject to their own opinion.
Different perspectives.
How one watches the show and all.
Obviously she does watch,and that is why she was called

Well I think she doesn't, most of the guests hardly watch it. They just come to promote something or just for exposure... I doubt they watch the show every day like us to know who's doing what etc.
Originally posted by ST0207

Sania Mirza's favs are Kamya and Gauhar.. 😊 Even I think they will be in finals.. Share your opinions as well !
Sania's taste in people is so good ... her most favorite is shoib malik 😉
No wonder she likes gauhar and kamya 😆😆😆😆
Wow Sanias favourite are my fav too! I can see some people in forum are feeling J.

Gauhar & Kamya Rock!
Originally posted by ST0207

She said she is a ardent viewer.. You cn hv ur opinion and so can others.. :) Also, Asif and Apurva think Kamya can win..

She said she is, obviously she will. She's not going to say "no I don't watch it but I've come here to top up my bank balance."