Who did Shivani keep the vrath for?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
We all know how reluctant at 1st shi was to observe KC vrath that only wen ma said she can fast fr her future husband she had obliged. When ma told the KC story and Shi decided not to eat the chocs I had thought it was for her future hubby's life.
Even when sumi created an uproar during the rituals, n evry1 accused shi of not fasting, n shi said d kc story had changed her mind, I still thgt she was jus giving dem half truth leaving out the fact dat she was fasting fr sum1 who's not evn in d picture right now. What they don't knw won't hurt them right??
But in friday's epi, wen sumi's mum askd her if hers is a fake mrg den y she dint eat anything, I thgt she'd say dat she was fasting fr het future hubby but she said d kc story reason again n wen sumi's mum said raghu's nt her hubby den y bother, this time I really expected her to say it but instead she lukd down as though she dint knw wat to say...so that got me thinking had she really observd kc fr raghu's long life? Or was it bcos she dint want to admit that she was fasting fr sum1els wen she ws married to raghu?
Wat do u guys think?
I amconfused too Divya.πŸ€”
Agree with you that she should tell every thing about whom she was fasting for.
I think she was aware that Raghu is technically her husband, for him she is pleasing his family , and apearing like a real wife infront of the outsiders. so she was afraid that her not fasting for him will harm him. πŸ˜•
But she put him and his family in a bad situation  by telling the truth to Sumi and her mother. hope she did not do it.πŸ˜”
Good question Divz..

Initially, she wanted to help R's family and save them from being embarrassed in front of the mohalla ppl... but at the same time she was reluctant to fast as R was not really her husband... R's mom gave her an excuse to do so in the form of a future life partner...

During the fast, S got really hungry.. she told R to get her something to eat... saying that she cannot die of hunger for some future life partner..πŸ˜‰. she almost ate the chocolate too... the only thing that stopped her was the KC story...( where the girl's huband died due to wrong fasting.. ) ... our princess couldn't take any chances with her jaadugar's life even if he a fake husband.. 😈😳

When Sumi's mom questioned her... S was unable to answer because logically there was no answer for it... even S hasn't realised that instinctively, she would not do anything that maybe harmful to R.. πŸ˜›
Edited by a_uma - 10 years ago
Nice post divz ..😊

n very apt replies to her query by allπŸ‘ yup shivani still has to realize that she cant dare to do any such thing which may b harmful for R ..hope these both realize that they just cant see each other in pain .
Good doubt divya...
I think...for shivani it really din't matter...being a kind hearted girl...she just doesn't want some one to be effected badly because of her...so when she heard of the KC story...she was neither thinking of R or about a future husband...she simply...was afraid that if she breaks her fast...'some person' might be effected badly...so only she has no answer when sumi's mom asked her why she din;t eat...and R was also shown surprised when he heard her saying she din't feel like eating after hearing the katha...
Good question divya...for the answer we will wait till tonight episode
Originally posted by a_uma

Good question Divz..

Initially, she wanted to help R's family and save them from being embarrassed in front of the mohalla ppl... but at the same time she was reluctant to fast as R was not really her husband... R's mom gave her an excuse to do so in the form of a future life partner...

During the fast, S got really hungry.. she told R to get her something to eat... saying that she cannot die of hunger for some future life partner..πŸ˜‰. she almost ate the chocolate too... the only thing that stopped her was the KC story...( where the girl's huband died due to wrong fasting.. ) ... our princess couldn't take any chances with her jaadugar's life even if he a fake husband.. 😈😳

When Sumi's mom questioned her... S was unable to answer because logically there was no answer for it... even S hasn't realised that instinctively, she would not do anything that maybe harmful to R.. πŸ˜›

Love Your Answer Uma. (:
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Love Your Answer Uma. (:

yaa...i
 think she doesnt knw it hrself, bt her subcnsious wnt let her do anything dat myt harm raghu...i luv dat notion.
Originally posted by Latha.I

Good doubt divya...
I think...for shivani it really din't matter...being a kind hearted girl...she just doesn't want some one to be effected badly because of her...so when she heard of the KC story...she was neither thinking of R or about a future husband...she simply...was afraid that if she breaks her fast...'some person' might be effected badly...so only she has no answer when sumi's mom asked her why she din;t eat...and R was also shown surprised when he heard her saying she din't feel like eating after hearing the katha...

Though I would like to think she was thinking abt raghu, u hav a point.