Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
We all know how reluctant at 1st shi was to observe KC vrath that only wen ma said she can fast fr her future husband she had obliged. When ma told the KC story and Shi decided not to eat the chocs I had thought it was for her future hubby's life.
Even when sumi created an uproar during the rituals, n evry1 accused shi of not fasting, n shi said d kc story had changed her mind, I still thgt she was jus giving dem half truth leaving out the fact dat she was fasting fr sum1 who's not evn in d picture right now. What they don't knw won't hurt them right??
But in friday's epi, wen sumi's mum askd her if hers is a fake mrg den y she dint eat anything, I thgt she'd say dat she was fasting fr het future hubby but she said d kc story reason again n wen sumi's mum said raghu's nt her hubby den y bother, this time I really expected her to say it but instead she lukd down as though she dint knw wat to say...so that got me thinking had she really observd kc fr raghu's long life? Or was it bcos she dint want to admit that she was fasting fr sum1els wen she ws married to raghu?
Wat do u guys think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umamanisshaheera1702awida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who did Shivani keep the vrath for?" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I amconfused too Divya.Ermm
Agree with you that she should tell every thing about whom she was fasting for.
I think she was aware that Raghu is technically her husband, for him she is pleasing his family , and apearing like a real wife infront of the outsiders. so she was afraid that her not fasting for him will harm him. Confused
But she put him and his family in a bad situation  by telling the truth to Sumi and her mother. hope she did not do it.Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

immiraa_umamanisshaLatha.IDivzOnAirheera1702SilverBell

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Good question Divz..

Initially, she wanted to help R's family and save them from being embarrassed in front of the mohalla ppl... but at the same time she was reluctant to fast as R was not really her husband... R's mom gave her an excuse to do so in the form of a future life partner...

During the fast, S got really hungry.. she told R to get her something to eat... saying that she cannot die of hunger for some future life partner..Wink. she almost ate the chocolate too... the only thing that stopped her was the KC story...( where the girl's huband died due to wrong fasting.. ) ... our princess couldn't take any chances with her jaadugar's life even if he a fake husband.. Evil SmileEmbarrassed

When Sumi's mom questioned her... S was unable to answer because logically there was no answer for it... even S hasn't realised that instinctively, she would not do anything that maybe harmful to R.. Tongue

Edited by a_uma - 03 November 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaLatha.IDivzOnAirheera1702awidaSilverBell

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post divz ..Smile

n very apt replies to her query by allClap yup shivani still has to realize that she cant dare to do any such thing which may b harmful for R ..hope these both realize that they just cant see each other in pain .

a_umamanisshaDivzOnAirawida

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Good doubt divya...
I think...for shivani it really din't matter...being a kind hearted girl...she just doesn't want some one to be effected badly because of her...so when she heard of the KC story...she was neither thinking of R or about a future husband...she simply...was afraid that if she breaks her fast...'some person' might be effected badly...so only she has no answer when sumi's mom asked her why she din;t eat...and R was also shown surprised when he heard her saying she din't feel like eating after hearing the katha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umamanisshaawida

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Good question divya...for the answer we will wait till tonight episode

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Good question Divz..

Initially, she wanted to help R's family and save them from being embarrassed in front of the mohalla ppl... but at the same time she was reluctant to fast as R was not really her husband... R's mom gave her an excuse to do so in the form of a future life partner...

During the fast, S got really hungry.. she told R to get her something to eat... saying that she cannot die of hunger for some future life partner..Wink. she almost ate the chocolate too... the only thing that stopped her was the KC story...( where the girl's huband died due to wrong fasting.. ) ... our princess couldn't take any chances with her jaadugar's life even if he a fake husband.. Evil SmileEmbarrassed

When Sumi's mom questioned her... S was unable to answer because logically there was no answer for it... even S hasn't realised that instinctively, she would not do anything that maybe harmful to R.. Tongue

Love Your Answer Uma. (:

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Originally posted by a_uma

Good question Divz..

Love Your Answer Uma. (:

yaa...i
 think she doesnt knw it hrself, bt her subcnsious wnt let her do anything dat myt harm raghu...i luv dat notion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top