Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Danny hugged Kusum which was unbearable 4 me.I wish Danny had hugged Kumari.Kusum is not only an obstacle 4 Samud fans,but also 4 Danny-Kumari fans

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21Serena.VTANVI_SEXYDeedeepa1MaaneetDeewangiNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Danny hugged Kusum" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
no reply

mrs.armanmallik

mrs.armanmallik

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I was more shocked that her family were OK with a guy hugging their daughter openly even if they are friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

dazzzling

dazzzling

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
[LOL
poor Kusum LOL

MaaneetDeewangi

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Chota bhai apni badi behan ko thanks bol raha tha Wink

Don't know why CV's are torturing us Cry

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 03 November 2013 at 1:52pm

linu82

linu82

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
It looked more like a friendly hug he didnt have any butterfly luckily after he did it. Hope it will stay this way. I would like to see him hugging kumari bcoz I think she gives cute hugs, remember scenes were kumud confront kumari about himesh. I like the way she hugs. Atleast cv listen us regarding danny and kumari love track please.

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by linu82

It looked more like a friendly hug he didnt have any butterfly luckily after he did it. Hope it will stay this way. I would like to see him hugging kumari bcoz I think she gives cute hugs, remember scenes were kumud confront kumari about himesh. I like the way she hugs. Atleast cv listen us regarding danny and kumari love track please.

Agree! The hug was very sudden he just did it quickly to thank her aakhir us ki didi jo hui LOL

Yeah hopefully we'll get to see one in the future:) Umesh can kidnap Kumari then Danny will get worried & save her and maybe we can see a hug there Embarrassed

CV's hamari sune to phir na urrghh just keep writing to SP!!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
kusum ji is the latest talk of the town...now that pramad is going slowly ...he has given his baton to kusum ji to keep the fires burning ...rolf

both brothers r giving her hugs .thok ke bhaav

devi ji is roaming arond in her didi chaniya choly and waisband  to attract her ex jijaji saras..thought that didi is radha to mai meera ...rolf

wait dear much is still to come .when she will cry clinging both brothers.to one she will say i love u ...and to other dont leave me i am afraid !!!

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top