CID
CID
CID

India-Forums

   

CID Queries - Ask here - III (Page 4)

-SAMAN- IF-Rockerz
-SAMAN-
-SAMAN-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 6944

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheroo9000

Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

Hey has vineeth left the  show?? Haven't seen him from many days. ..

yes he has left cid
i miss him very muchCry

I miss him tooCry. I also miss kajal and TashaCryCryCry
sheroo9000 IF-Sizzlerz
sheroo9000
sheroo9000

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 11194

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman0

Originally posted by sheroo9000

Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

Hey has vineeth left the  show?? Haven't seen him from many days. ..

yes he has left cid
i miss him very muchCry

I miss him tooCry. I also miss kajal and TashaCryCryCry

i did,nt like tasha but liked muskaan and kajal very muchEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAMAN-

-SAMAN- IF-Rockerz
-SAMAN-
-SAMAN-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 6944

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheroo9000

Originally posted by saman0

Originally posted by sheroo9000

Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

Hey has vineeth left the  show?? Haven't seen him from many days. ..

yes he has left cid
i miss him very muchCry

I miss him tooCry. I also miss kajal and TashaCryCryCry

i did,nt like tasha but liked muskaan and kajal very muchEmbarrassed

I do liked tasha, even more then Kajal. I also liked her amour with Vivik, it was cute. Not revolting like Abhi-Tarika or Daya-Shreya
Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13674

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I read this story many months ago which was contributed by many people. It was a funny investigative story but sadly I cannot remember the name of it. It started by a person complaning that some people are copying there stuff to another rival website. Then everyone in CID forum got involved trying to figure out and they made a story of it as well during investigating and for some funny reason some people involved Sonali and Purvi I think. Dont remember their names correctly but they definitely were DUO's exes. I trying to find that story but can't seem to remember were I read it. Hope someone helps me.
Thanks in advance

Edited by Soni. - 09 November 2013 at 5:29pm
sheroo9000 IF-Sizzlerz
sheroo9000
sheroo9000

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 11194

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni.

I read this story many months ago which was contributed by many people. It was a funny investigative story but sadly I cannot remember the name of it. It started by a person complaning that some people are copying there stuff to another rival website. Then everyone in CID forum got involved trying to figure out and they made a story of it as well during investigating and for some funny reason some people involved Sonali and Purvi I think. Dont remember their names correctly but they definitely were DUO's exes. I trying to find that story but can't seem to remember were I read it. Hope someone helps me.
Thanks in advance

i think soni u can find it hereEmbarrassed


-SAMAN- IF-Rockerz
-SAMAN-
-SAMAN-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 6944

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Can any one tell me about the episode in which Inspector Daksh died. Is it on youtube??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheroo9000

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 11938

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Its in Face Off series. I think Face off 2/3 when daksh died. Yes its on YT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheroo9000

-SAMAN- IF-Rockerz
-SAMAN-
-SAMAN-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 6944

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal.

Its in Face Off series. I think Face off 2/3 when daksh died. Yes its on YT.

Thank's Snehal di. My cousin wanted to watch it. She is a big Daksh fanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-sheroo9000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CID Queries - Ask here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: visrom   Replies: 1153   Views: 74313

visrom 1153 74313 03 November 2013 at 1:36am by visrom
queries regarding messages to CID post here

2 3

Author: DreamyDeepz28   Replies: 22   Views: 1812

DreamyDeepz28 22 1812 28 June 2012 at 4:34am by visrom
CID Queries thread - old

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: visrom   Replies: 1172   Views: 59980

visrom 1172 59980 07 June 2012 at 8:28am by visrom
Members helpdesk,queries,suggestions & complaints

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 240   Views: 13492

Chiinnu 240 13492 20 December 2011 at 8:40pm by ..BlessedOne..
ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: prabha.   Replies: 705   Views: 36735

prabha. 705 36735 19 April 2011 at 7:22pm by visrom

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index