Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the link for the epi injured witness : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48nuflojaxupcer/AADcgCIDQhXRVQLLVDaRCT9oa?dl=0

(uploaded by visrom and shared with me by debasree)

Originally posted by: RABIFARAH

Can some one give me the video link of cid EPs injured witness... Plzzz

loveDareya thumbnail
Hi! Can anyone give me a link to the staged murder part 2, I've watched part 1 after searching for around 4 months but that person didn't post part 2 and I really want t o know what happened to Daya sir I mean how was he taken back in CID. please help !!!!
dreamygrl thumbnail
hi there, 
I am here again with a query again...plsss rply to bth the quesries whosoever has an answer...ppplllsss...

1) which is the episode in which daya carried sachin because he was shot on leg?

2) I want to write a fan mail to CID can anyone pls help me with the adress so that it reaches right people.

PLS HELP...

THANK YOU INADVANCE...:) ðŸ˜Š
loveDareya thumbnail
Hi all !
Can you please help me? I wanted to know in which episode does Daya Sir become a coconut vendor? Pls help me!!!
Thanks A LOT 
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveDareya

Hi all !

Can you please help me? I wanted to know in which episode does Daya Sir become a coconut vendor? Pls help me!!!
Thanks A LOT 

I have seenthis episode.this is the same in.which Abhijeet disguises as a postman but sorry forgot the name of the episode...😔
loveDareya thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ecstasy_

I have seenthis episode.this is the same in.which Abhijeet disguises as a postman but sorry forgot the name of the episode...😔

thanks for the information it would surely put some light on the episode's name. But by anyway, do you know from which year this case is?
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveDareya

thanks for the information it would surely put some light on the episode's name. But by anyway, do you know from which year this case is?

I think 2010