CID Queries - Ask here - III - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sheroo9000

i think soni u can find it here😳

No sadly its not there

Some one tell Me plz, the Epi name where that NIKHIL famous AC Duct scene and also that Epi where DUO conversation about their Returement plan in Quillas as well the Epi where DAYA Sir tease ABHI Sir when both seeing TAREEKA with Her Cousin...❓
Originally posted by gadhadada

Some one tell Me plz, the Epi name where that NIKHIL famous AC Duct scene and also that Epi where DUO conversation about their Returement plan in Quillas as well the Epi where DAYA Sir tease ABHI Sir when both seeing TAREEKA with Her Cousin...❓

sorry GD i cant tell u the name of the first two epi😳
but the 3rd one i remember when daya sir tease abhi sir when they see tarika mam with her cousin
its bhootiya colony

but the 3rd one i remember when daya sir tease abhi sir when they see tarika mam with her cousin
its bhootiya colony

I think the second one is Abhijeet ka intiqaam. Please do correct if i am wrong😳

its bhootiya colony

Thank You...😳
U are absolutely Correct SHEROO...👏
Originally posted by saman0

I think the second one is Abhijeet ka intiqaam. Please do correct if i am wrong😳

Thank You SAMAN...😳
No Need to Correct Ur Information as its already Correct...👏
Originally posted by gadhadada

Thank You SAMAN...😳
No Need to Correct Ur Information as its already Correct...👏

Thank's GD😳
AC Duct scene? Where Nikhil cries for Daya because he fears that snake is still inside the duct?? Its  ''Operation Theater ka khooni Raaz''...
Edited by saman0 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by saman0

Thank's GD😳
AC Duct scene? Where Nikhil cries for Daya because he fears that snake is still inside the duct?? Its  ''Operation Theater ka khooni Raaz''...

Thank you again Yaar...😳😳
My Pleasure Dear😳
Edited by saman0 - 10 years ago
I want to watch ''The talking Parrot''...Can any one help me. Where to find it??? Edited by saman0 - 10 years ago