Better television show

Poll Question :

Which television show is better ??

Poll Choice
Modern Family
Big Bang theory
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
If it wasn't for these two shows my faith In Primetime television would've been lost

After friends ended in 2004 . From 2004/2011 just watched sports , cartoons and soaps . No Primetime sitcoms or dramas cuase they all sucked

But these 2 shows proved to me people can still entertain the masses in Primetime

Which one is better
It's true..

I miss friends :( .. Lol..

I haven't watched modern family...
So TBBT.. :) ..
For me its Big Bang theory, it's freaking hilariousπŸ˜†..love modern family too but fav has got to be Sheldon which means BBTπŸ˜ƒ
@VLJ , my IF Rockstar! long time!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
Modern Family for me! TBBT never did it for me!
I enjoy both but have to go with Modern Family. Both shows get a lot of hype and accolades but I have to say Modern Family is more deserving of the hype. 

There isn't one aspect of MF I find lacking, all of them have their own quirks, while BBT relies mostly on Cooper. And while Sheldon Cooper is a great character, Cam introducing Lily using the Lion King theme was my hook, line, sinker moment. 
Edited by McNinja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

@VLJ , my IF Rockstar! long time!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
Modern Family for me! TBBT never did it for me!

Haven't been around how are ya doing 
Love both of these shows equally! Love Phil and Sheldon..they never fail to make me smile!
Nothing comes in a mile radius of FRIENDS! 
I like TBBT. I love Sheldon.πŸ˜† His antics are hilarious. And I share his aversion of human touch and love for physics.πŸ˜†

Sheldon:" X-men are called so because they are students of Charles Xavier.So you my men will be called C-men from Sheldon Cooper." πŸ˜† 
Howard, Leonard, Raj,Penny: "That sounds so Wrong"

You can't beat something like that!!!πŸ˜†
The Big Bang Theory.