Pavitra Rishta

||Happy Birthday Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 524

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Res again !!

----------

Rithvik Dhanjani,

where do i start? You're my favorite. I can't even describe it. Youre the first ever actor i fell in love with with just one glimpse on tv! The day i saw you as Jeh Khurana i was head over heels (well, ive always been on Team Jacob, so vampires are a no-no). Just a few days ago, i was just surfing on youtube, relaxing and what not, and decided to go through PKYEK and i seriously cried- you've come such a long way. I used to think you were a star then and couldn;t get any better but you've come so so so far and im glad ive stuck with you through this journey. I had given up on Pavitra Rishta and then i heard, after a few months of no PKYEK, that Rithvik Dhanjani was coming back! I knew you were here to stay! But yeah, i started to watch PR post the first 19 year leap again and i was so happy i did. <you'll be surprised, im known as the ArVi family's Miss Khadoosloskar haha> And then came a long JDJ and IBD and YHA and now NB 6. All the way through I'm going to stand by your side, being the loyal fan ive been for the past few years. Whether it's to crazily send in votes or think of how to send votes due to International fan barriers, or stay up all night waiting for interviews or work for hours on vms/gifs/edits/etc, or maintain a blog for you and Asha; i will always always always love you. 

From you I've learned hard work and determination fixes everything. Even after only reaching the Top 100 in DID, you never let go- you worked for your dreams, and here you are today- a wonderful, actor, dancer, and host. I dance too, and when i lose hope, i look at and think of you- that hmm? what would RD say? Would he give up? And not just dance, but with everything in life. You're truly inspirational, and definitely one of a kind Rithvik- despite being so loved and popular, you always remain humble, and i love that. 

Should i begin on talents? How many do you even have, or how many are left to discover!?!! But yeah, your acting- where do i start! Im always appalled- through your snide remarks as Jeh, or bossy gestures of Mr. Kirloskar, or sweet romance of Arjun- im always left speechless, and i know everyone else as well. Never have i loved fictional characters so much as i adore yours- you put your jee jaan into the character and make it your own. Very little people do that, and it's just so amazing that you can- it makes everything so much more enjoyable! And on to your dancing- oh my god is all i can say. If it were up to me, i'd watch you dance over sleep, and i love sleep! Your movements are so swift and your energy, god where do you get all that even after working for so long! And singing, omg singing!! CAN YOU PLEASE SING MORE SONGS! I LOVE IT! Ever since you sang "Sadi Galli" on that sbs interview, i fell in love- i really didnt know! Keep it going!

I've written an essay haven't I? Lol, well there's more - <now if only i could just write like this for school lol> 

Remember when you and Asha came to NY in September? I WAS SO UPSET I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT I REALLY CANT. I mean dont get me wrong, i will die for you guys to come back, but I wasn't in NY at the time- and i found out and CRIED OKAY, i was so upset for like ever, and still am! I cant believe i lost such a chance! I've always planned how I'm gonna get the highest VVVIP passes, and give you guys gifts and take pictures, but none of that happened :( If i can get just one second, I'll be content forever, and i pray, i seriously do, that i get another chance!

Rithvik you're a superstar, and an absolute gem! Thank you for always being you and being so inspirational and a true role model! You're loved all over the world! I pray all the time that you stay blessed and get all that you wish for. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Keep entertaining us, doing what you do best, and I'll always be here!

Happy Birthday Dhanjani!

Love you from miles and miles away here in NYC!

Eshu <3 Embarrassed

Edited by eshaaax3. - 04 November 2013 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavanthaPaagalxopeachesnplumsstyle14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani|| (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
eshu Fab banners 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paagalxo

Paagalxo

IF-Dazzler

Paagalxo

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Heart