Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rithvik
Here's taking a small opportunity to wish you many more happy returns of the day. With Ganpatti bappas blessing, Asha and you will always stay and be happy together. The best news for all of us just before your birthday is that you two are dating. A dream that came true for all Ashvikians. Something that we all have been longing and yearning for when we see ArVi.

You're truly a rockstar and gem of a person as you are one celebrity who have always appreciated your fans. Your love for your fans is so true and pure and that's why we always feel we are like your family. Anything good or bad that happens to you we feel happy and sad together.

On this very special day of yours with your special person, I wold like to wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Once again Happy Birthday!

crazy2012 thumbnail
happy b'day rock star
you are the greatest actor!!
I love You..(kya huya aap committed ho tohπŸ˜‰)
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Happy Bday Rockstar
Have a Great Future ahead!
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Huma- thumbnail
Huma- thumbnail

want link of this scene any1 ? 
Huma- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

aww, I miss this, I miss her!

epesss me 2 πŸ˜­
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NadaCinta

Rithvik
Here's taking a small opportunity to wish you many more happy returns of the day. With Ganpatti bappas blessing, Asha and you will always stay and be happy together. The best news for all of us just before your birthday is that you two are dating. A dream that came true for all Ashvikians. Something that we all have been longing and yearning for when we see ArVi.

You're truly a rockstar and gem of a person as you are one celebrity who have always appreciated your fans. Your love for your fans is so true and pure and that's why we always feel we are like your family. Anything good or bad that happens to you we feel happy and sad together.

On this very special day of yours with your special person, I wold like to wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Once again Happy Birthday!

Lovely message Veno πŸ€—
Huma- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

CBS Sara!

Hope so Huma, totally feeling segment deprived today...

ikr