Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
after seeing yesterdays episode there can be a love triangle...coz akash was dreaming about her ...and she was like hum aap keh hain koun......i think akash fells for her but will not express her fellings coz he knows that ronit has felling for pooja....lets ee wat happens
Arjun'slover thumbnail
Just coz they r both middle class doesnt mean they will end up together.Ronit changed coz of Pooja now they must end up together as for akash Reema is around.
Arjun'slover thumbnail
I agree with you soamyia😊
URVI thumbnail

ronit and pooja should be together. By bieng different from each other they complete each other. But now she is angry with ronit.😡 So first she has to forgive him. Pooja and aakash..................................🥱tooooooooooo boring.

adi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daisy

hi all!
It reminds me of JJKN...there also we have the opposites Jassi and Armaan who keep having misunderstandings and still cant do without each other and on the other side we have the goody goody friend Purab who was better as a friend only and their relationship doesnt seem to be working.(Aakash=Purab and Ronit=Armaan)

Even I thought this....but yeah another love triangle....so sick of them now....well, I want Pooja to be with Ronit.....they have great chemistry together....And poor Reems....awwww....