saaksshi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think eventauly there will be a love triangle between Pooja Reema and Akash. In the beginning they thought it would be Akash and now Ronnit but I think It will be Akash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakash thumbnail
Hi GUys And Gals. I am New here.
I Would love to see Pooja And Aakash together.The chemistry between them is amazing. Every one thinks that pooja & aakash are alike . The have same goals, Same perception to see life. Dio not forget It was aakash who asked ronit what to do and what not to please pooja.
From the beginning of the show its them who are main attraction.
if they pairup ronit-pooja its just like same old gheesi-peeti story we find in every another serial.
KK_lassi thumbnail

Welcome Akaash to this forum.

Yes Pooja and Aakash shud end together!!

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakash

Hi GUys And Gals. I am New here.
I Would love to see Pooja And Aakash together.The chemistry between them is amazing. Every one thinks that pooja & aakash are alike . The have same goals, Same perception to see life. Dio not forget It was aakash who asked ronit what to do and what not to please pooja.
From the beginning of the show its them who are main attraction.
if they pairup ronit-pooja its just like same old gheesi-peeti story we find in every another serial.

Hey akash......welcome to the forum....akash and pooja would look good together as they are so much alike...but i think that pooja-ronit story will be more carried on as the directors can strech the story longer by creating a rift between middle class ppl and high society ppl.

sonia

pmahesh thumbnail

Pooja and akash are too similar to be together, remember opposites attract!

I think it has to be ronit and pooja.

aakash thumbnail
Well if that is so then dont you think we have no right to say what a repeated story.
In every serial there is this rich guy-poor gal or vice-versa.
Cant we have a single story that shows real life.
My vote is for Pooja -Aakash
After all my name is also aakash
And My crush's Name is also Pooja.
So You would understand ...
Ha Ha Ha...
aamirg thumbnail
no way...if it isnt ronit and pooja it wont be that interesting...where would be the twist? akash and pooja nothing intersting would come out..it would be boring if ronit is out of the ...
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pmahesh

Pooja and akash are too similar to be together, remember opposites attract!

I think it has to be ronit and pooja.

hi all!
It reminds me of JJKN...there also we have the opposites Jassi and Armaan who keep having misunderstandings and still cant do without each other and on the other side we have the goody goody friend Purab who was better as a friend only and their relationship doesnt seem to be working.(Aakash=Purab and Ronit=Armaan)
DesiGurl thumbnail
i think its gonna be pooja and ronit cause like aakash does like pooja i think but ronit likes her too and i mean the way poojai s around ronit it seems like she likes him as a boyfriend and aakash as a friend.
jprasad thumbnail
Man, the way Ronit was looking at Pooja when he was
dreaming of her sent butterflies fluttering in my tummy!