Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

luv him sooo much ..

sonia125 Senior Member
sonia125
sonia125

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i luv a guy...i had told this to him around 3 weeks ago...before we were best friend...n our college frnds actually had a doubt that there was something between us...even after tellin him we are still frnds n like talk a lot on phone...5 days ago he told me that he had a crush on me in august...n also 5 days ago he had a breakup wth his gf...though he didnt luv her a lot...n im seriously in soo much luv wth him...we both keep on talking on phone abt all topics n sometimes even i tell him tat i luv him...n also he has no problem with it..i actually doubt tat even he likes me...bt not sure...coz sometimes his talks tell me abt his feelings for me...guys plzzz i need ur help what do i do...pls help..n thanks in advance...do reply m help plzzz

sonia125 Senior Member
sonia125
sonia125

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr4viL.

Let him take his time to be certain how he feels about you, don't push him to develop feelings for you that might not be there or don't push him to run away after being constantly dumped on by your feelings for him.
If he hasn't reciprocated the same or similar words chances are he is unsure and the feelings are not mutual. If I was you I would be worried that he might just use you because you are available .. If a girl around me was telling me she loved me .. I would run the other way if the feelings weren't the same. And if I didn't run away and encouraged her to waste her time with me and emotions .. Chances are she is some kind of ego boost.

Sme times evn i doubt tat he may use me...

Hv no idea wat do i do...plz help
No2Pencil IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_ZackanShelly1026MaNeBhiPyarKiya

dating_mystery Senior Member
dating_mystery
dating_mystery

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Just agree to date him -- but don't pressurize, let the relationship flow in a natural way. For e.g. in later phases, the possessiveness will also slowly come.

Too bad this guy appears experienced, so if you push him over a limit, he'll easily dump you (cause  it appears he's already getting a lot of girl attention).

Also gift him something; anything will work like chocolate. If he's that kind of guy, he'll feel obliged to date you. If you give him something you made with your own hands, better.

One of my friends (who's hot -- every girl proposes to him) was not dating, but a girl got him this way.

Besides this guy is not taking you as a 'friend' -- if he (as a guy) is talking about his 'feeling', then he wants to date you too, at least subconsciously.

Edited by dating_mystery - 02 November 2013 at 10:24pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index