Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

luv him sooo much ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonia125

sonia125

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i luv a guy...i had told this to him around 3 weeks ago...before we were best friend...n our college frnds actually had a doubt that there was something between us...even after tellin him we are still frnds n like talk a lot on phone...5 days ago he told me that he had a crush on me in august...n also 5 days ago he had a breakup wth his gf...though he didnt luv her a lot...n im seriously in soo much luv wth him...we both keep on talking on phone abt all topics n sometimes even i tell him tat i luv him...n also he has no problem with it..i actually doubt tat even he likes me...bt not sure...coz sometimes his talks tell me abt his feelings for me...guys plzzz i need ur help what do i do...pls help..n thanks in advance...do reply m help plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "luv him sooo much .." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia125

sonia125

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr4viL.

Let him take his time to be certain how he feels about you, don't push him to develop feelings for you that might not be there or don't push him to run away after being constantly dumped on by your feelings for him.
If he hasn't reciprocated the same or similar words chances are he is unsure and the feelings are not mutual. If I was you I would be worried that he might just use you because you are available .. If a girl around me was telling me she loved me .. I would run the other way if the feelings weren't the same. And if I didn't run away and encouraged her to waste her time with me and emotions .. Chances are she is some kind of ego boost.

Sme times evn i doubt tat he may use me...

Hv no idea wat do i do...plz help

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
this time i actually agree with dr4vil..let him take his time..u love him, and u have confessed your feelings to him..ur job is done..this is what u can do the most..now let him take his time..u don't want to feel that u r just burden over him...so let him accept you by heart ..and moreover, he is been going thro' post break up thing..am sure he needs his time to clear his mind and thoughts..let him do that, act as a support ..be there for him emotionally..Don't rush things..doings things hurriedly, never end up good..here, patience is the key..Smile ...trust him, if he wants to be with u..he will surely come..and if he doesn't, than time to move on..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_ZackanShelly1026MaNeBhiPyarKiya

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Just agree to date him -- but don't pressurize, let the relationship flow in a natural way. For e.g. in later phases, the possessiveness will also slowly come.

Too bad this guy appears experienced, so if you push him over a limit, he'll easily dump you (cause  it appears he's already getting a lot of girl attention).

Also gift him something; anything will work like chocolate. If he's that kind of guy, he'll feel obliged to date you. If you give him something you made with your own hands, better.

One of my friends (who's hot -- every girl proposes to him) was not dating, but a girl got him this way.

Besides this guy is not taking you as a 'friend' -- if he (as a guy) is talking about his 'feeling', then he wants to date you too, at least subconsciously.

Edited by dating_mystery - 02 November 2013 at 10:24pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.