Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hello Ronit

Congratulations. You are most deserving of this title so wear it with pride !!!!!

Enjoy your week.

OK Thakur Saab

You asked what you can do for us.  Here is my request in no perticular order:

1. really romantic VM with SugVI and VICHU (with no sad scenes!!!!)
2. a really good shayri (not a sad one)
3. A collage of your photos in various sharvanies at the center of which will the photo of you in the white kurta and a smile.

would you do that for me please Thakur saab?

Edited by payal7 - 04 November 2013 at 3:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS of Week # 27 : RONIT (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
THAKUR JI WISH U ALWAYS SMILE FOR ME
N MAKE MAGGI FOR ME
ONE RAIINY DANCE WITH ME
N MARRYY WITH ME
OK WILL U DO? Embarrassed

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Bap re bap Sweta

Itna sub kuch tumhari liya karage toh hamare liya kuch karne ka liya waqt kaha rahagay unke pasLOLLOLLOL

BTW what is Maggi?

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Hello Thakuraiin Payal and Thakuraiin Shweta

On page One I posted My request from you all but for my sadness None OF u looked at it NOR replied

So I m sorry If you all can't help me out with my request I think I can't fulfill your wishes !!!
if my work is not done yet how can I help you out ??

Yours
Thakur vikram singh !!!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Thakur  Saab,
 Why are you  getting  all   upset...!!!  You are Thakur Vickram singh and can do what you  want... Well take Sugni  for dinner...take her on a trip to another country... I  hear Paris is very  Romantic... let  her  see   what it is like... you two can have a honeymoon again... naaaWinkWinkWink  So how about that  Surprise???

http://cdn.enjoyourholiday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Everything-about-the-Eifel-Tower-2.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

<font color="#990099" size="3">Bap re bap Sweta</font>

<font color="#990099" size="3">Itna sub kuch tumhari liya karage toh hamare liya kuch karne ka liya waqt kaha rahagay unke pasLOLLOLLOL</font>

<font color="#990099" size="3"></em></font>

<font color="#990099" size="3"><em>BTW what is Maggi?</font>

OMG PAYAL U DONT KNOW MAGGI ITS NOODLES IT MADE IN ONLY TWO MINUTES
VIKRAM JI ONLY HAVE TO BOIL WATER N PUT NOODLES N MASSALA IN IT LOOK IT ISSO EASY
N DO I REQUEST MORE Wink

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thakur saab

I am soo sorry I thought you were asking us what would bring a smile to our faces not what would bring a smile to sugni's face !!!!!!

I could give you several ideas but actually you don't need them because like SRK you have  mastered the romance thing. After all the man who can have the passage and roof terrace decked out and leave jewllery stewed along the way for Sugni to find,  just to wind up Sugni does not need advice on what to do!!!

But if you insist - (Your Sugni finds the most pleasure in the simplest of things) so I suggest you send the family for overnight trip somewhere, deck out the haveli and the roof terrace, stew some bangles and other nik naks to lead Sugni to you, have candle lit romantic meal and finish off with fireworks.

Forget a smile, your Sugni will be soo excited she will do what she does best - love the gifts, smile, laugh and generally jump around and no doubt cherish the memories forever

Edited by payal7 - 04 November 2013 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hello all thakuraiins ..
Thank u for the ideas, I will consider them but .. I prefare some surprise inside the haweli because she is special and I want it to be a very special moment for my thakuraiin ... I want to see her face very surprised to say Oh malac u DID it for me.. SO if u have more ideas... I will be very happy and consider My special surprise for My thakuraiin On her special day (if I take her to pariz she will know that its a surprise)

oh yes I want u all to be with me On that special day at my haveli to surprise My thakuraiin Big smile (what to do I need a support .. )

after the surprise is over.. I will consider fulfilling All your wishes

Yours...
Thakur vikram Singh !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top