Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Single girls -- Why are you still single?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
The unmarried sex ratio is like 850 women/1000 men and there're like 2 or 3 guys behind a single girl.

So if you're single:Why is it so?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ongongong

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Single girls -- Why are you still single?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
You give me a sense of hopelessness.

Hay, I say to Syrian and Pakistani girls, that they should migrate to India. It's too unsafe out there.

Then maybe war can save us, cause war kills men only.

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
One more thing -- no girl gave any response. Does that mean no one's single?

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dating_mystery

aren't u jumping on conclusion too fast..LOL...am single...and why am single ?? even i don't know...maybe, am looking for someone who goes for long term commitment rather short ones. I agree..i have been in couple of relationships which didn't work out for me and dis has made me more picky and careful, indulging in for serious relationship...Big smile. My hunt is still on tho' LOL..Hopefully i get one..someday 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChtsalA_Zackanjanhavi1916ongongongMaNeBhiPyarKiya

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No2Pencil

aren't u jumping on conclusion too fast..LOL...am single...and why am single ?? even i don't know...maybe, am looking for someone who goes for long term commitment rather short ones. I agree..i have been in couple of relationships which didn't work out for me and dis has made me more picky and careful, indulging in for serious relationship...Big smile. My hunt is still on tho' LOL..Hopefully i get one..someday 

Humm... you can help me out BIG time if you want to. Please answer a few questions.

So basically you're not trusting the guys around to be faithful.

What's your opinion on guys with thick voices? What does your basic instincts tell you about these guys? This's a very interesting fact.

MaNeBhiPyarKiya

IF-Stunnerz

MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr4viL.

Humm... you can help me out BIG time if you want to. Please answer a few questions.

So basically you're not trusting the guys around to be faithful.

What's your opinion on guys with thick voices? What does your basic instincts tell you about these guys? This's a very interesting fact.

ill answer for her cuz thats what i do around here.. answer for everyone..

my instincts tell me to raise the pitch of my voice to appear more feminine .. in hopes that he would find me more attractive - pencil.. btw do you find me attractive?
pencil is all   latoo over u Embarrassed 

Edited by HooLiGaN - 04 November 2013 at 1:54am

-Suhana-

IF-Dazzler

-Suhana-

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Yeah am single
Reason-Unknown...I think lack of commitment in guys is the main reason of mine being single.

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ok here it goes (but of course girls -- keep the input going).

Fact 1 --

Here in India, the sex ratio is bad. In places where there are less guys, girls are easily willing to go through short term relationships, one night stands etc... cause that's what guys want; since there's a scarcity of guys, girls have no option.

In places where girls are less, girls get what they want -- long term relationships. This's exactly the case in India.

This finding is a result of research on sexual behaviour.

Fact 2 --

Masculine traits in men like a masculine face, low 'digit ratio' high 'facial width to height ratio', thick voice are considered attractive to women, and usually these traits are seen is guys who have attractive faces. These traits are a sign of good health and so found attractive to women.

However these guys are more likely to cheat. Over a period of thousands of years, women have instinctively known about this and women looking for a long term relationship (like girls here) will usually reject such guys cause their basic instincts says so.

This's a well known fact to the scientific community.

Practical --

My digit ratio (0.911), facial width to height ratio (between 2 and 2.1), facial features, intelligence distribution (more logical, spacial and less language and names memory), easy muscle gain and deep voice point to overly masculine traits; although I'm not attractive by the face(an exception... DAMN!!).

No single girl of my age group wants to date me, only married or engaged women are interested cause they're looking forwards toward short term relationships and cheating.

Most girls will be interested in guys with a balance of masculine and feminine features (actually more toward the feminine side).

Edited by dating_mystery - 04 November 2013 at 7:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top