Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

after marriage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

baljodhdhanesar

Goldie

baljodhdhanesar

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
guys, what do you expect adi and pankhuri to do after marriage? will pankhuri get pregnant soon? i hope pankhuri will apply for a job, because i don't want her to sit in diwan mansion all the time hearing people's problems, now she is married, and that too for the second time, now she has to stop thinking too much about others and she should start her life as well as her career. i'm not trying to say that she should stop helping her family members, but she has this kind of attitude of interfering in others matters which really irritates me, so, i guess, its a new start for her to just concentrate on her life with her husband.

Wink

Edited by baljodhdhanesar - 02 November 2013 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_munshiKaShCrazyAneesaHumnaAfaqNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "after marriage" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Rockerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yes I agree... after this marriage she should look for a job and start working, it will keep her mind off other things too
Hmm I was also hoping there might be a honeymoon this time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesabaljodhdhanesar

Naz_munshi

Naz_munshi

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I hope she has a baby because there would be a big change in PKDH and pankhu's and adis relationship would be mlore rock solid...hope they think of a good storyline next for her Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baljodhdhanesar

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i agree with TM she should apply for a job and stop  interfering in other's matter! what can be concluded from the spoiler is this that now she will begin arranging Rubel's love life but she should not interfere in it he is not a baby let him choose it for himself later on she can help now she should focus on her career!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top