Chat Clubs

*~*Rajeev & Amna Fan Chat Club*~* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i meant.. old sujal aka rajeev..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Rajeev & Amna Fan Chat Club*~* (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Happy birthday to me!
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   September 5, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Happy birthday to me!

Chhavi and Mohit
TV actress Chhavi Hussein brought in her birthday at Mangi Ferra on Sunday night.

Along with hubby Mohit, close friends like Tumhari Disha producer Rupali Guha and co-actors Kruttika Desai and Dimple Ghosh came to celebrate.

The actress, who is currently a part of Twinkle Beauty Parlour, played the perfect host by attending to her friends and made sure everyone had a good time.

Also spotted at the event was Aditya Panscholi with wife Zarina in tow, perhaps trying to dispel the buzz surrounding his affair with 'good friend' Kangana Ranaut.

Zarina Wahab and Aditya Panscholi Chavvi and Kruttika Desai

Chhavi and Mohit opening champagne Chavvi with Smita Thackarey

Koel's corset drama

Koel Purie
Koel Purie sure likes it hot! Recently, the actress got a taste of hot wax when she couldn't unzip a lime green corset gown she was sporting for a dance sequence in her forthcoming film Mera Dil Leke Dekkho.

While undressing, she broke the zipper and went breathless trying to wriggle out of the Anita Dongre outfit.

So what did she do? She went knocking on the doors of her director Rohit Kaushik and co-stars Punit Tejwani, Premjit Singh and Neil Bhoopalam.

The boys burst into a fit of giggles, and after a 30-minute wax pouring exercise on the zip they finally spotted a pair of scissors.

So it was snip, snip, snip and the gown fell apart. Wrapped in a towel, the Purie belle emerged with her hands up and happy!

Bhai ho to aisa

Bobby and Sunny Deol

We spotted Sunny Deol and younger bro Bobby wearing the same jacket at two different events. We assume that like all brothers, these two stars too share their wardrobe. But Bobby dear, don't be seen in bade bhaiya's clothes so soon. At least give it a break before the shutterbugs go into a tizzy, eh?

Sunshine girl!

Sushmita Sen
Sushmita Sen has got to be the friendliest actress in Bollywood. We hear that on the sets of BAG Films' Zindaggi Rocks, she always made a grand entrance with a loud "Hi!" before proceeding to hug all and sundry.

She would even say hello to all the spot boys and light men, leaving them with beaming smiles as she walked past.

And it seems that by the time the film was completed, everyone had fallen in love with our sunshine gal.

Falling in love with Sush is easy. What's fatal is the things she'll do to make you fall out of love with her. Ask Vikram Bhatt, Sanjay Narang, Randeep Hooda...

Bosom buddies: Poonam and Aamna

Aamna Shariff Poonam Joshi
Though TV stars work together for long hours on serials, not everyone bonds. Competition and jealousy is the order of the day.

But the low-profile Poonam Joshi who played Mahek in Kahiin Toh Hoga (Star Plus) is good friends with Aamna Shariff (Kashish) and Dimple Hirji (Sanjana).

Poonam was the only KTH co-star present at Aamna's private birthday gathering recently, besides Rajeev Khandelwal.

We are sure Rajeev won't be jealous of at least this friend of Aamna's, and he must be happy bonding with Poonam. After all, she too walked out of Kahiin Toh Hoga, just like he did some time back.

Rajeev's tall claims

Rajeev Khandelwal
Whatever's happened to the 'reclusive' Rajeev Khandelwal? The actor was supposedly off press since he wanted to let his work do the talking. But we'd rather hear him speak now, especially since everything he's touched post Kahiin To Hoga has turned out to be a disaster.

So now we hear that the actor is going around town claiming to have adopted a girl child, who he loves dearly. It's sad to see him try to get publicity out of a sensitive issue like adoption, especially when there are so many actors who have done the same by keeping things dignified.

Raveena Tandon, for instance, adopted two girls years ago but we never heard her hog the limelight over it.

We suggest Rajeev get a reality check on his failing career instead of bragging about his kind deeds.

RAZA'S BOLLYWOOD

Q What would Ekta Kapoor say about Randhir Kapoor?

A Karishma Kapoor Ka Kanyadaan Karnewala, Khandani Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Ke Kousins Ka Kaka.

razamuradonly@hotmail.com

http://www.chalomumbai.com/hitlist/2006/september/143221.htm

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 05 September 2006 at 6:31am

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I was thinking of the song of the movie ( Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoo), the title song where Kareena was singing Prem meri Ankhon main hai....

Just imagin Aamna singing these lines for Rajeev;

Rajeev meri aankhon mein hai

Rajeev meri saanson mein hai

Rajeev mere hoton mein hai

Rajeev meri baaton mein hai

Bani bani bani re bani..

Rajeev deewani bani

Bani bani bani re bani..

Rajeev deewani bani.....

Ab kya kare dil deewana...hayee..

Ab kya kare dil deewana..

And do you know how Rajeev will react for that?

ofcourse Rajeev has sang to Aamna, when ever I look to you oh Aamna, my heart goes on beating oh Aamna, but this time, after he hears this lines from Aamna, he will sing this song (I choose a song from the same film, which will be very suiteable), the song where Hrithik sings Sanjna I love you,

Rajeev will sings to Aamna, and Aamna will sing too with him, the song will go like this;

Rajeev: Dhadkan ki ravaani le le

Chahat ki nishaani le le

Aamna...chahe tujhe

Jo bhi chahe..aa mujhse le le..

Aamna: Tu ishq hai tujhe pyar du

Kya du

Tera pyar hun tujhe pyar du

Kya du

Main bhi yahan..tu bhi yahan..

Rajeev hi Rajeev har suuuuu...

Rajeev: Aamna...I Love You

Aamna...I Love You

Oh yeahh..

Aamna: Rajeev...I Love You

Rajeev...I Love You

Both Rajeev and Aamna to eachother: Love you..love you...

So, what says friends?

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

moniba

moniba

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi ithink amna is cute and rajeev also handsome and thay looks nice with each other but iam a muslim and amna also a muslim so i think amna ko rajeev say shaadi nahi karni chahiye

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hey Brazil i think u are right

rosylips

rosylips

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hey!!i love amna's n rajeev's pair...they look gr8 together..thanx 4 d site...byeeeee

rosylips

rosylips

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey moniba even i think u r rite but there actors dont go wid religion they go wid beauty but still rajeev shudnt marry amna...even i m a muslim...byeeeeeeeee Smile

hi_ruby

hi_ruby

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yah lol they both luk vry awesum Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top