Chat Clubs

*~*Rajeev & Amna Fan Chat Club*~* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Plz someone can post Rajeev's chat update in www.chat.indiatimes.com

Does he mention anything about Aamna as she has done????

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggesta admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 31 August 2006 at 8:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Rajeev & Amna Fan Chat Club*~* (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Hey ur rite i think also they love each other but i dont understand one thing why rajeev leave KTH anybodys knows abt it....

Rajeev gave many acceptable reasons for leaving KTH, the show is becoming SAAS BAHU show, and he don't  understand his role anymore, and he doesn't want to cheat with his fans, etc,,,,

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

As u all know SRK = Shahrukh Khan, and RK= Rajeev Khandelwal.

But if we add S for Rajeev, then it is Sujal Rajeev Khandelwal.

WOWWWW the two heros are very romantic heros....

Both have very similar things, both started in T.V.

I am sure that Rajeev will make it very big in bollywood INSHALLAH.

And his jodi with Aamna in bollywood will be the best as Shahrukh and Kajol, and even better INSHALLAH....

What says friends?

Regard

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

As u all know that Rajeev has adopted a child girl, but I am really thinking about something, which made me restless....

Friends, just before this incidents, the way he talked about Aamna, just like he is upset with her (I hope not)....

I think he wants to make him self busy, to not think about Aamna, what you think friends?

and about the girl he adopted, Wo girl Raj ke sath un ke ghar main hai, ya fir Raj sirf us ke expensive bear kar rahay hain?

I am restless, since I heard this news....

I am thinking that maybe Rajeev wanted the people to stop talking about his relationship with Aamna, friends, I have the feeling that Rajeev and Aamna are upset at eachother

What says friends?

Regard

Edited by farislove - 04 September 2006 at 8:08am

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
wooooo.. my fav couple.. i jus love emm... i really want them to get married in real lifeeee... they look so cute togetherrr... :P

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Hi Friends,

As u all know that Rajeev has adopted a child girl, but I am really thinking about something, which made me restless....

Friends, just before this incidents, the way he talked about Aamna, just like he is upset with her (I hope not)....

I think he wants to make him self busy, to not think about Aamna, what you think friends?

and about the girl he adopted, Wo girl Raj ke sath un ke ghar main hai, ya fir Raj sirf us ke expensive bear kar rahay hain?

I am thinking that maybe Rajeev wanted the people to stop talking about his relationship with Aamna, friends, I have the feeling that Rajeev and Aamna are upset at eachother

What says friends?

Regard

yah... i jus heard about tht girl 5 min ago... nd i was shockeddd... Confused well yah.. maybe its cuz of datt.... but i hope they are not upset at each otherrr.... Ouch

pro_bk91

pro_bk91

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swt.smile

Hi Friends,

What says friends?

Regard

yah... i jus heard about tht girl 5 min ago... nd i was shockeddd... Confused well yah.. maybe its cuz of datt.... but i hope they are not upset at each otherrr.... Ouch

soz bt whos rajeev and amna?

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pro_bk91

Originally posted by swt.smile

Hi Friends,

What says friends?

Regard

soz bt whos rajeev and amna?

lolllll...do u watch indian soaps?...ekta ones? lol... u kno the show kahiin to hoga on star plus...the main characters sujal kashish...? well its them... they look soooo cute togetherrr....Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top