2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello peepsπŸ˜ƒ

I'm finally an IF - Dazzler! Ufff What mehnat!πŸ˜†

So now that I'm a Dazzler (Like Rey) treat toh banti hai naπŸ˜‰

This is a treat from me to you!πŸ˜ƒ

~*~

This is an OS written by two people, yeah a combined OSπŸ˜‰, Ankita (ankita_95) and I, Shweta (sashaz_sis) [New colour finallyπŸ€ͺ]

Anku I hope you like it😳 *fingers crossed*

~*~

Firstly pause this song, else mute your speakers. I'll tell you when to start playing it.

~*~

When you're lost it's difficult to find yourself. But to find yourself in someone else, is God's wish and trick!

Meet me Reyansh Singhania, the known heartthrob of college and friends call me Rey. But she always calls me anything and everything according to her mood.

My soul dances, but my heart beats only because of her. I believe heart means lifeline and she is my lifeline and became catalyst to my heartbeats when she came and showered her love on me.

Now I'll introduce you to her..

She is my everything, my dictionary ends on describing her, she is my and only my Taani'. Her every sudden expression and attitude is what which can make even a stone hearted person full of life. She is vivacious and I can talk about her endlessly!

So I guess you must be thinking how she became everything to me. Well that's funny as when I was all heartbroken and had almost lost myself when I lost the poor innocent soul Mini from my life; Swayam and Sharon my best friends tried cheering me up, but in vain; then the power house of Shekhawat family came in and became my lifeline! I guess then my stars changed and they became happy on her entry.

(( Mini - a small kid, who became close to Rey when Rey's grandmom was admitted in hospital for some major treatment. She was one of the patients who had a hole in her heart. Her antics were really cute. She jelled with Rey and they used to have cute kiddy flirting with each other. ))

What an entry she made..

Well now I will take you to the time when I met her. So here u go. Listen to my wonderful life changing experience and the reason of my living.

**** FLASHBACK ****

Rey and the gang had cleared quarter finals of the biggest dance reality show.

Semi-finals were round the corner when Rey lost Mini.

Rey didn't perform in semis as he was not in the state to. The gang tried a lot but finally supported his decision to give him some space for his mind-set to become normal.

It was the day when results of semi-finals were supposed to be out.

A sweet innocent soul entered the college with all her hot looks and weird antics which could make any boy crazy for her. She went to canteen where her bhai n his team (except Rey) were already there discussing and biting nails because of the result's tension. She smiled looking at them.

Sharon looked at the door and saw Taani looking towards them and smiled at her innocent smile. Swayam saw Sharon and turned to where she was looking; and he saw his cute lil teddy grown into the most beautiful girl. He jumped from his seat, ran and hugged her tightly.

The gang was shocked seeing this.

After a long hug of bro-sis, they came to gang and Swayam smiled at the questioning look of the gang.

Swayam - Guys aise kya dekh rahe ho? Yeh meri girlfriend nahi meri behen hai!

Taani - Hi I'm Taani! Taani Shekhawat. Nice to meet u guys. I've heard a lot of you all from bhai.

Sharon - Welcome Taani! It's your first day, so how about starting by making new friends. So friends?

Taani - Nopes! Best friends! Hehehe..

Gang also laughed! They jelled with Taani very well in a very less time.

Now Rey enters and sees the gang having fun and the centre of attention is a girl whose presence has such happiness. He smiles and goes to the gang.

Rey - Hey guys! What's the result?

Swayam - Oh hi Rey! We cleared to semis! Super great na! Wait a second I'll introduce you to my teddy, about whom I've told you a lot of times! Meet my lil sis Taani.

Taani - I've heard a lot about you from bhai!

Rey - Me too and from the same source! (he laughs)

The gang is delighted to see him behaving like the happy go lucky Rey.

Taani - Meine suna hai ki you are the best dancer in the team. But you didn't perform in quarters, aisa kyun?

Rey's smile disappears. Images of Mini flash in his mind. He excuses himself and goes out of the canteen. Taani stands dumbfounded.

Taani - Bhai meine kuch galath kaha?

Swayam - Nahi Taani.. (he explains her the reason of Rey's behavior)

Taani feels bad. She decides to talk to Rey. She goes searching for him, and finds him in the fire exit.

Taani - Toh tum yahan ho!

Rey wipes away his tears and looks up at Taani.

Rey - Tum yahan?

Taani - Haan! Tumne toh mujhse canteen mein baat karne se inkaar kar diya, so mein yahan aa gayi.

Rey - Sorry for leaving like that.

Taani - Mein tumse kuch puchu?

Rey - Go ahead.

Taani - Jab tum chote the aur tumhari most favourite car kharab ho gayi tabhi tumne kya kiya? Khelna band kar diya?

Rey wonders why she is asking such questions but still answers.

Rey - Mom ne new car gift ki, uske saath khelne laga. But meri favourite car ki memories humesha thi mere paas. (he smiled thinking about it)

Taani - Agar tabhi khelna band nahi kiya, toh ab jeena kyun band kar rahe ho?

Rey stared at her trying to understand what she meant.

Taani - Bhai ne mujhe sab bataya. I know ki tumhe Mini se bohot lagav tha, but sab kuch humare haath mein nahi hota. Mini ke jaane ka dukh toh tumhe bohot hua hai, but aise sabse durr rehne se, apne aap se bhagne se, kya voh dukh kam hoga? Kya Mini aise wapas aayegi?

Rey nodded left-right saying no.

Taani - Nahi na. Toh tum aise kyun behave kar rahe ho. Mini ki memories ke saath aage badho. Please don't stop living your life.

Rey pulled Taani into a bone crashing hug pouring out all his sadness. Taani's eyes were moist. She soothed him by moving her hands on his back. After few minutes he pulled away from the hug.

Rey - Tumne sahi kaha. Thanks for helping me.

Taani - Abhi bola, but aage fir kabhi bhi mujhe thanks mat bolna, atcha nahi hoga. (she warns him)

Rey - Ok madam, as you say. (he laughs)

**** FLASHBACK ENDS ****

This was how she entered my life. She always stood by me. Her caring nature always attracted me.

As time passed, I started developing feelings for her. Her eyes too reflected similar feelings for me. Sharon had seen that my like towards Taani was turning into love, and she suggested me to profess my love to Taani.

My proposal to Taani! Ah! Most memorable day in my life. The crazy happenings of that day. Wait I'll take you back to that day.

**** FLASHBACK ****

Sharon - What is the matter Rey? Tum itne hyper kyun ho rahe ho?

Rey - I have decided. Mein aaj Taani se apna love confess karne wala hun!

Sharon - Am I dreaming, or did you really say that?

Rey - Shut up Sharon! Aur meri help karo saari arrangements karne mein.

Sharon - Ok. You start decorating, I'll be back.

Rey starts decorating the rehearsal hall with heart shaped balloons, red roses, ribbons and what not.

Soon Sharon arrived with Swayam! Rey pulled Sharon to a corner.

Rey - Swayam yahan kya kar raha hai? Usse pata chala na ki mein uski behen se apna love confess karne wala hun, toh voh mujhe katcha chaba jayega!

Sharon - Swayam knows that you are going to confess your love today, but to whom voh usse usi waqt pata chalega!

Rey - I'm already scared for Taani's response aur tum ho ki aur dara rahi ho!

Sharon - Tum Taani se confess karoge. Agar voh bhi tumse pyaar karti hai toh voh haan bolegi, fir Swayam won't be angry, infact will be happy for his sister and best friend. But agar Taani na bole, toh Swayam will be angry. Now it's upto you ki Taani se kaise haan bulvaya jaye (she giggled and left to make the final arrangements)

Rey - Taani haan bole ya na, which I think she won't, Swayam toh mujhe chodne nahi wala!

After an hour or so, all arrangements were done. Sharon and Swayam were hiding behind the pillars.

Rey turned off the lights and was waiting for Taani, whom he had called and asked to meet in rehearsal hall.

Taani's footsteps were heard. Rey could sense her coming towards the hall. He stood in complete darkness so as not to be seen. Taani entered.

Taani - Rey, tumne mujhe yahan kyun bulaya? Aur itna andhera kyun hai yahan?

Swayam - Taani!

Sharon - Shooo! Don't shout!

Sharon covered Swayam's mouth to prevent him from saying anything further.

Taani - Rey, you there?

A spot light focused on her. A TV screen lit up in one end. It was showing some pictures of Taani. Some lines were being said in Rey's voice.

[PLAY / UNMUTE]

Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan

(Showed a picture of Taani's eyes focused on something)

Teri hasi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan

(Showed a picture of Taani giggling)

Teri zulfon ki leharaati angdaiyaan

(A picture where Taani's hair are blowing on her face)

Nahi bhoolunga mein

(Another spot light now focused on Rey)

Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

(Rey came to Taani and pecked on the hands)

Jara sa jara sa

Yun tera muskurana

(Taani smiled)

Lage kyun khafasa

Aur aake chale jaana

(Rey moved behind)

Tu hi mera aa aa.. [x2]

Voh oh ooo oo.. [x2]

(Rey did a few hip hop steps)

Tujhe sochta hoon main shaam-o-subah

Isse zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya

(He moved his hands depicting needles of a clock and then winked at her)

Tere hi khyaalon mein dooba raha

(Rey did a few steps moving lower showing him drowning in her thoughts)

Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan

Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda

(He then moved his fingers writing something in the air and then looked up to wish)

Oh oh ooo.. [x2]

Tera Deedar Hua

Oh oh ooo..

pehla sa pyar hua

Oh oh ooo..

(He did some hip hop steps)

Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se

(The TV screen flashed an image of Taani dancing in the rain)

Baat-baat pe bewajah tere ruthne se

(Next picture came up showing her frowning)

Choti-choti teri bachkani badmashiyon se

(It showed Taani upto something mischievous)

Mohabbat karunga mein

(TV screen went blank and Rey came forward again)

(He pulled Taani to him)

Tu hi mera mera mera [x4]

Oh oh ooo..

Tera Deedar Hua

Oh oh ooo..

pehla sa pyar hua

Oh oh ooo..

(He did a few steps twirling her around. They both ended in a position where Rey held her around her waist and her hands were encircled round his neck)

As soon as the dance was over, the lights were on. Taani was touched seeing the decorated hall. She looked at Rey, whose eyes showed love and only love for her. She hugged him tightly.

Taani - I love you Rey!

Rey's eyes sparkled up. He pressed Taani to him literally crushing her.

Rey - I love you Taani!

Taani - Rey, I'm unable to breathe.

Rey - Sorry (he loosened his grip)

Taani - Tumne yeh sab kuch mere liye.. (was cut mid-sentence by Rey)

Rey - Humare liye!

Taani - Thanks Rey!

Rey - Mujhe kisine mana kiya tha thanks bolne aur aaj dekho voh khud hi thank kar rahi hai!

Taani playfully hit him on his chest, while he acted as though he got hurt.

Swayam - Ahem! Ahem! (he cleared his throat)

Taani - Bhai!

Swayam - So Rey, you love my sister?

Rey - Swayam dekh mein tujhe banate wala tha.

Swayam - Kab? Aur Taani tum bhi!

Taani - Bhai voh..

Swayam saw their scared faces and burst out laughing.

Swayam - Apni shakale dekho! Aisa lag raha hai ki tum dono ke saamne bhoot aa gaya ho!

Taani - Bhoot hi toh aaya (she mumbled)

Swayam - Kya kaha!

Now Rey and Sharon burst out laughing. Taani hugged Swayam. He hugged her back. Rey and Sharon too joined the hug.

**** FLASHBACK ENDS ****

This was how I confessed, no she confessed first, but I decided, urgh whatever, this was our confession!

After that day, our love only grew and is still growing each passing day.

You might be thinking that I have no other work in my life expect for talking about Taani. Well as I told you earlier, I can talk about her endlessly.

Please can you explain me one thing, why do beautiful girls need to do make-up? I've completed telling you my life story, yet she is busy with her make-up kit!

"Rey, I'm ready!"

Ah! Finally! I almost thought that we're gonna be late for Diwali function.  Here she comes the most beautiful woman in the world and also my beloved wife Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania' !

~*~

Finally complete!

Mahn, it took ages!πŸ˜†

Simple task left for you all...

LIKE and COMMENT

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sashaz_sis - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res..

unres... 

Finally posted!! i was xcited so so much dat i dint evn ate my dinner.. n my mum shouting to eat food..!!1

hehhe.. well sweetypie all of it is suprb..  also i lyk Anku for me.. sweet1..

ps - abhi ke liye sweetypie ll call u .. i may call u by diff names too..hehehe..meri aadat hai na..

i actually forgot wat prt i wrote bt then i remembered sm of it..!!

well this is my 1st collab wrk n its wid u .. nvr thought wud do a collab thing lyk this.. n it turnd out to be gud.. !!

there were 2 surprises 4 me here.. 1st the song mix (amazingly put according to situation).. 2nd the ending wid taani gtin ready for diwali function n rey w8in n in flashback .. dat was cute :))

cming to my fav prts --

the dialogues : Taani - I've heard a lot about you from bhai!

Rey - Me too and from the same source! (he laughs)

that was suprb .. lolz.. !! 

Taani - Jab tum chote the aur tumhari most favourite car kharab ho gayi tabhi tumne kya kiya? Khelna band kar diya?

Rey wonders why she is asking such questions but still answers.

Rey - Mom ne new car gift ki, uske saath khelne laga. But meri favourite car ki memories humesha thi mere paas. (he smiled thinking about it)

Taani - Agar tabhi khelna band nahi kiya, toh ab jeena kyun band kar rahe ho?

nw this was supr amazing !! n taani ka baat karne ka n rey ko cheer up karne ka style was ma kasam .. main tog fida ho gayi isspe .. this whole seq was bst ..

Rey - I have decided. Mein aaj Taani se apna love confess karne wala hun!

Sharon - Am I dreaming, or did you really say that?

sharey r amazing !! lamao..!! sharon amazing one!! 

Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyan

(Showed a picture of Taani's eyes focused on something)

Teri hasi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan

(Showed a picture of Taani giggling)

Teri zulfon ki leharaati angdaiyaan

(A picture where Taani's hair are blowing on her face)

Nahi bhoolunga mein

(Another spot light now focused on Rey)

(Rey came to Taani and pecked on the hands)

Jara sa jara sa

Yun tera muskurana

(Taani smiled)

Lage kyun khafasa

Aur aake chale jaana

(Rey moved behind)

Tu hi mera aa aa.. [x2]

Voh oh ooo oo.. [x2]

(Rey did a few hip hop steps)

Tujhe sochta hoon main shaam-o-subah

(He moved his hands depicting needles of a clock and then winked at her)

Tere hi khyaalon mein dooba raha

(Rey did a few steps moving lower showing him drowning in her thoughts)

Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan

Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda

(He then moved his fingers writing something in the air and then looked up to wish)

Oh oh ooo.. [x2]

Tera Deedar Hua

Oh oh ooo..

pehla sa pyar hua

Oh oh ooo..

(He did some hip hop steps)

Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se

(The TV screen flashed an image of Taani dancing in the rain)

Baat-baat pe bewajah tere ruthne se

(Next picture came up showing her frowning)

Choti-choti teri bachkani badmashiyon se

(It showed Taani upto something mischievous)

Mohabbat karunga mein

(TV screen went blank and Rey came forward again)

(He pulled Taani to him)

Tu hi mera mera mera [x4]

Oh oh ooo..

Tera Deedar Hua

Oh oh ooo..

pehla sa pyar hua

Oh oh ooo..

(He did a few steps twirling her around. They both ended in a position where Rey held her around her waist and her hands were encircled round his neck)

As soon as the dance was over, the lights were on. Taani was touched seeing the decorated hall. She looked at Rey, whose eyes showed love and only love for her. She hugged him tightly.

Taani - I love you Rey!

Rey's eyes sparkled up. He pressed Taani to him literally crushing her.

Rey - I love you Taani!

kya propose karne ka style hai boss!! koi bhi ladki toh kya main bhi maan jaati ..!! so sweet n songs !! tera deedar hua is always in my plyalists!!

Swayam - Apni shakale dekho! Aisa lag raha hai ki tum dono ke saamne bhoot aa gaya ho!

Taani - Bhoot hi toh aaya (she mumbled)

Swayam - Kya kaha!

n this taayam prt was supr cute :) the mummbling dialogue of taani .. muahh !1 :* :* <3ly :))

Please can you explain me one thing, why do beautiful girls need to do make-up? I've completed telling you my life story, yet she is busy with her make-up kit!

"Rey, I'm ready!"

Ah! Finally! I almost thought that we're gonna be late for Diwali function.  Here she comes the most beautiful woman in the world and also my beloved wife Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania' !

kya ending hai !! luv u for this :)) well agar beautiful nahi lagegi toh hw will mr.reyaansh singhania drool ovr her..showr his luv n bcm jealous of evry1 staring at her !! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~  my comment for os till here only .. 

ps. - yeh abhi tak ka mera sabse lambu n bst comment hai !! n all thnx 2 u completing it .. n i srsly forgot about it .. 

well i m glad dat u lykd the concept n continued it so beautifully n also 4 the title too !! .. hehehe.. 

well ab dnt say the old same thing .. thnx nahi bolna chahiye.. ya ya i kno.. so taking back all the thnx :))

aage bhi koi idea aaya toh will tell u .. if i wrote i by myself na then i dont think it wud hv been turned out so nyc :))πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

pps. - congratulations n celebrations for becomin dazzler.. yeah girl!! colour changed!! n haan fingers cross karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. coz m vegetarian ..kha nahi jaoongi main.. waise bhi strt maine kiya toh yeh gesture mera hona chahiye na ke kaise comments aayenge.. 

joote chappal kitne padenge .. toh chill babe .. the shield is here .. n dats me !! hehe lolz.. 

Edited by ankita_95 - 10 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
res/unres
great job ankita & shweta
wonderful os yr😊
love it yr
in the starting
She is my everything, my dictionary ends on describing her, she is my and only my Taani'. Her every sudden expression and attitude is what which can make even a stone hearted person full of life. She is vivacious and I can talk about her endlessly!
am droolingover these lines
these lines r too good😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
& taani is so chirpy &friendly
taayam bond is too good

haye these lines gives so good
inspirations
& after that confession
aww so sweetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
song selevction was fab😊😊😊😊😊😊
& the ending was fantasticπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love uuu both

Edited by navk - 10 years ago
.vanshika. thumbnail
Res
Unress
M so sorry ... I knw m late bt...
Well first of all congo shongo... Dazzlers haa;-)
N coming to the oneshot...superb...!!
Pehle hi hug... Aahaa mai mar jaava...
Well ab taani hai hi itni achhi...
N rey ne taani ko prpose kiya
bt taani ne pehle I love you bola ... Brilliant idea
keep the work up...!!
Bbyeee
Edited by ..vanshika.. - 10 years ago
tharu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...loved it a lot...grt work guys..😊