Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

||Written Updates 1St November,2013 Episode 1263||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah 1st November 2013 Written Episode

The Episode starts with everyone keeping the radio in the clubhouse. Dayaben and jethalal talk about Hrithik Roshan. She speaks to him romantically and asks him to say something lovely to her. He says first you say. She sings the song Kaho na Pyaar hai... They dance and he says I love you. Babuji comes and sees them dancing. They see Babuji and Dayaben runs to her room. jethalal feels odd. Bhide and everyone come to jethalal's house and greet them. jethalal asks what happened. Bhide says we are unable to contact Hrithik Roshan. Popatlal says I tried my best but to no avail. jethalal says then what will we answer to jadoo.

Bhide and everyone are worried. jethalal says find some way out. Taarak gets an idea and says there is one man who can help us, AsifKumar Modi. They call Asif Bhai and talk to him. They tell him about meeting up with Hrithik Roshan by telling him the whole story. NHe says you tell me what can we do now. Asif says jadoo wants to give him message... Taarak says yes, Hrithik has to be here at 8.30pm. Asif says I will do something, don't worry, I will call you back. Taarak tells everyone that Asif will do something. Asif calls Hrithik and talks to him.

He tells him about jadoo. Hrithik is shocked. Aisf tells him the whole story. (Muted!!) Hrithik says I will be there sharp and meet Gokuldhaam's members. Asif thanks him and congratulates him for Krishh 3. Asif asks Hrithik to be careful. Asif calls Taarak and confirms that Hrithik will be there in our society. Taarak says great and thanks him. Asif says celebrate diwali with him. Taarak tells everyone that Hrithik is coming in our society. Everyone are happy. Tappu sena is excited to meet Hrithik. The women also gossip about him. They say this diwali will be memorable for us. Dayaben says we will be in the compound at 8pm before he comes.

Everyone are ready in the compound and waiting for Hrithik Roshan. Taarak says the tensio is what will jadoo give the message. Hrithik enters the society in his car. Everyone are happy to see him. Everyone meet him. Dayaben welcomes him with a song. Everyone sings with her and claps. Hrithik thanks them. jethalal introduces everyone to him. Everyone greets him. He says this is our small and beautiful society. He says I forgot to tell about myself. I'm jethalal. Komal praises Rakesh Roshan's films. Baaga dances with Hrithik and does the Kaho na pyaar hai... step.

Everyone tell Hrithik that they are his great fans. Sonu says we will make your films hit. He says I love you all. Popatlal says I am sure that Krishh 3 will shake the world. Hrithik thanks them and says I came to get jadoo's message. everyone are with the radio. Iyer sends the signal and jadoo comes in an UFO.

Taarak's Message:

Everyone are celebrating diwali. Stay tuned to see what message does jadoo give to everyone.

Precap:
Priyanka Chopra also comes and dances with Hrithik and everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. Dhanya-vaad.
Is Diwali Ke Avsar Par Ma Lakshay Grover Aapka ThankYou Karta Hu Or Ummid Karta Hu Ki Aapke Updates Continue The Updates.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zaroor Zaroor Lakshayji.Abhar.Hum hamesha prayatna karte rahenge ðŸ˜›