•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
We all are blaming astha and saying she is selfish, not thinking about her parents and being blind in love..😕
But  yaar she is a gal.. Any gal would dream a life partner like shlok who loves her and cares for her more than anything.. Shlok has been soo loving and caring to her.. He is doing all those things that a gal would dream off..
He does everything just to be with her all the time..
He cares for her, protects her and loves her beyond any limits..
He respects her, her parents and can go against his own parents for her..
Being a gal, i would love to have a life partner like shlok.. 
we all know his intentions but Astha she is completly unaware..
If shlok has been shown a caring and loving person from the starting of the show, i m sure no one would have blamed astha for being in love with shlok.. Infact we would be saying bad about her parents .. But since we know that shlok is not at all a good guy.. we are not liking astha to be in love with him..
Shlok is her fisrt love.. And he is loving her beyond her expectations.
Acc to me, Astha is right..
In yesterday'e epi, shlok touched his feet and even kissed them..
i think no guy will ever do this unless he is truely in love with a gal..
Shlok is playing with her mind.. and any gal would get trapped in his plan..
She cares for her parents.. She doesn't want to hurt her parents, but the thing is she can not live without shlok even which is natural too..
so for me, Astha is completly right at her place.

Just sharing my POV for astha..😊

Edited by avi_ashi - 10 years ago
I would have definitely fallen for bad wala shlok minus slaps ofc!!

But naah! Not the lovey dovey Shlok... I am not into cheesy romance you know ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜†

And about Astha...Yeah you are right! She is MADLY in love with Shlok like if we think from her POV her actions are justified.

Edited by .Nivedita. - 10 years ago

If we leave the justification or morality of Asthas' character aside, then yes I do agree that any young girl would fall for Shlok especially with his tactics lately. Astha is just a naive girl who has always been shielded by her parents' protectiveness against the harsh realities of life.

and as we all know that "Love is Blind" so Astha is just behaving the way someone would when in love for first time ever!

"Heart starts ruling over the Head"
Edited by Ashutosh.Nidhi - 10 years ago
Finally there are people who understands astha. Appreciated comments.thank you so much friends. I really felt very bad people calling her names.
I completely agree with u . U said it well . If m at her place me too will love him same as aastha do. I have seen all blaming her, but she doesnt knw shlok's true intentions . And its her first love. And ppl do have so many fantasies abt first love,its so special for them. And aastha is not shown as a girl who hates to b n love. So its natural. And shlok ,d smart boy knws how to make her fall n love head over heels , so his all steps were well calculated, like giving surprises , supporting her parents , hugging ,touching ,kissing ,lovey dovey talks ,etc anygirl will go crazy for her love . And d most important late night phone calls ,i knw its after effect😆 ,his husky voice, naughty talks , kiss , nw tell me how 'll she controll herself😆 🤣
Originally posted by ajith37

Finally there are people who understands astha. Appreciated comments.thank you so much friends. I really felt very bad people calling her names.

ohh dear.. me too felt bad wen people were saying that she deserves to get hurt.. she can not be blamed really..
every human mind gets attracted to the people who make  their life special and shlok is doing the same.. 
Dont worry, everyone will support her to teach shlokiee a lesson..😊
Originally posted by Asharkibiwi

I completely agree with u . U said it well . If m at her place me too will love him same as aastha do. I have seen all blaming her, but she doesnt knw shlok's true intentions . And its her first love. And ppl do have so many fantasies abt first love,its so special for them. And aastha is not shown as a girl who hates to b n love. So its natural. And shlok ,d smart boy knws how to make her fall n love head over heels , so his all steps were well calculated, like giving surprises , supporting her parents , hugging ,touching ,kissing ,lovey dovey talks ,etc anygirl will go crazy for her love . And d most important late night phone calls ,i knw its after effect😆 ,his husky voice, naughty talks , kiss , nw tell me how 'll she controll herself😆 🤣

And d most important late night phone calls ,i knw its after effect😆 ,his husky voice, naughty talks , kiss , nw tell me how 'll she controll herself

🤣
ha ha ha.. ur these lines made me laugh loud.. 😉srsly his husky voice and naughty talks , how can a gal control herself..😆
bechari Astha.. she is soo innocent, can not understand the hidden meanings in shlok's words..😉
yeah aastha has fallen for the caring side of shlok

saving the oldage home
saving her  from being raped
giving her a sari when her dress ripped
standing up for her

and i think its her 1st time getting so much attention from 1 man

and he says what she wants to hear
yeah ur rgt ...agar aastha ki jagah aur koi bhi tho aisa hi hoga... so dnt blm her...
aastha is correct from her POV...