Arjun

Ariya,ShrIza,RaeSha FF:In Love..Eventually.Pt 12 Pg 61 13/10/2014

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ya all...
Yup...Its me after soo loong..
Finally manage to write anything...
But still didn't I don't know whether You'll like this story or not..
But just few days back this idea propped in my mind..
And yeah..the Os still unnnamed..
Plzz do suggest me any good name for this story..
This story will have may be 3-4 parts
OK enough of my bakBAK

Part 2 A:page 4
Part 2 B:page 8
Part 3:page 11
Part 4:Page  15
Part 5:Page 19
Part 6:Page 25
Part 7:Page 32
Part 8 :Page 36
part 9: page 41

Btw..Sorry...main ne kabhi note hi nahi kia k main abhi tk 2013 likhti hn...But nw I changed..to 2014๐Ÿ˜†
Part 10 A n b:Page 49
Part 11: Page 55
Part 12: Page 61

She entered the conference room only to find it empty..Well it should be...It was late and everyine left to home.Except one person..ACP Arjun..But she knew it was his routine to stay up there till late..</font>

But frm few days she also like being in office till late..May be missing SOMEONE..She remembered him n unknowingly walked to his seat..Gazed her fingers on the chair and a small smile playing on her lips remembering something..

"Tum kiun gayin thi wahan Ayesha.??When you knew it was not safe"..He said in a concerned voice.She was standung quiet looking in his eyes..Some unknown emotions in his eyes..speaking volumes..
"I think You two need a break.."Riya said as usual in her chirpy happy voice which was clearly evident to Aisha that she is teasing her n indicating her n maybe him also,something..

She came out of her thoughts when heared a voice behind her.
"Missing him??" she just answered with "hmm" unknowingly again lost in her own world..
But then snapped back immediately and turned to see him..having a slight smirk on his face..Her eyes widened realising what she said n what she's seeing at..ACP Arjun standing there hands crossed over chest and a slight smirk on his lips..

She got embarassed and start looking here n there..He walked pass her to his place to pick up his gun which he forgot there,and which Ayesha also didn't noticed..

Arjun saw her embarassed n totally out of words n smile inwardly..
"I called him..He will take 2-3 days more to come back"He informed despite she didn't asked but he knows she wanted to know..He saw a little disappointed look in her face.She look at him in asked in a bit hesitance

"Un ka kaam to khatam ho chuka hai Delhi main..Phr bhi..??"

She pressed her lips n a disappointed way n look at him expecting to answer her.

"Han woh Bary Papa n Bari Maa se milny Jaipur gya hai.."

He spoke instantly n little bit casually.Which was shocking to her..
Ajunrealizedwhat he said n was shocked to himself,speaking so casually with her abt him n his family..He smacked himself
n then corrected himself

"I mean apny parents se milny gya hai."

She smiled a big smile realising the slip of tongue.She sensed the casual tone a feeling for a loved one..Ek apnapan un logon k liye..She was surprised to know that they both are so close n call each others parents with this love n respect considering them as their owns.Well she,with othesr,was also a silent spectator to see teir care n concernfor each other behind the mask of anger n indifference..On the other side..He was totally embarassed..But deep down he also wished to meet them. His once best buddy's parents..who consider him like Sameer only..But that dreadful incident had shattered everything..Well atleast for him...

He too missed his buddy Sam..But couldn't make it out...He knows if he extend his hand or take a step forward,he will surely get his best buddy back..But after soo long,it seems really difficult for him to get his forgiveness..His accusations were still feels fresh in his mind. But he knew,Sam was angry n hell hurt that tym when h said those things..He didn't mind at all,may be bcoz he too thinks he is right...He feels guilty of not saving his love,for not protecting her,for not being there when she needed.
And may be these all feelings were preventing and stoping him to move ahead in life..To move ahead with someone who he knew loves him soo much..He was not alien to HER feelings..but just scared..to hurt her..to lose her.

He took a deep breathe trying to calm himself n brushed off these thoughts for a while n walked back to the door telling her that he'll drop her home..He was about to open the door when a hand stopped him by holding him frm his shoulders..He looked pass his shoulder n raised his brows..

Aisha was a silent observer of his change expressions..of pain,helplessness,guilty..So she decided today she should talk.or atleast try to talk..

She removed her hand,waited for hiM to turned.But may be he knew what she wanted to say.He didn't turn around to face her.She continued.</font>

"Sir aap ne ek din kaha tha k shyd hum dono Rathore Sir ki kami poori kerny ki poori koshish kerrhy hain"

He remembered that day when Ayesha n Riya opposed his idea of something and he said those words.He wonderes what she wanna say..so he didn't interrupt her nor look back
She continued..
"Arjun Sir..!!Ye baat to ap bhi achy se jaanty hain ki..Rathore Sir ki jagah koi nahi le sekta na koi koshish ker skta hai.
Na hi ETF main...AUR.. na hi apki zindagi main.!!"

His eyes widened n he turned to her thinking about what she said.He was surprised to himself that he is not angry on her for interfering in his life.Bcz she was right...100% right..Nobody can take his place..Sam was his only best buddy he had..
He took a deep breathe n looked sideways,silently giving up of hiding his true emotions..After a long pause he answered..
"Ab kuch bhi wsa nahi hai Ayesha..Sab badal gyaa..meri wajah se.."He said in sad voice..
"He hates me now..The only person who I considered my best buddy..my brother..!!

"Its not true Sir..Not at all..He care fr you.Worried abt you..He is in pain looking you like ths.so broken n shattered...And moreover hopeless to move ahead in life..Despite of having a fair n best choice in life to move on.."She said the last bit with a smile..
He looked at her shocked...he knitted his brows giving her a questioning look which was more of how-do-you-know look.
But he himself shut his mind answering the question.
Everyone knw ab her feelings fr him..Ofcourse..what are friends for..Wasn't that the case with him n Sameer also..He knew how much Sameer is serious abt Ayesha n how much he loves her.Both knew each other inside out...n the teasing glances her frnds used to give Ayesha was also noticed by him..
For a moment he just think to share everything with her.Not as mere colleague,but as a concerned friend and soon to-be-bhabhi ofcourse..

He walked to the window n stared at the night lights of high buildings. Ayesha also walked to him but standing behind him.She may be realize he wanted to open up today..And she was glad she make him do that so she can help him in anyway...
"You Do Love HER alot..Don't You.?"
Seaskedwhen he didn't said anything..He look at her sideways with a sad smile n she knew whats his answer.
But she was confused As to Why he is pushing her away.Pushing his love hurting both of them.??

To Be Continued..

PLzzz hit lik button n comment plz..

And I will update the next part only when i get maximum likes n cooments till 4-5 pages

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start.. Continue soon..
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Really nice start..
Continue soon
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved this os... differnt track...

continue soon...
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'll update the nxt part when comments would reach 4-5 pages..
plzz dont disappoint me..
PMs will be sent later

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 10 years ago
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great concept. and its soo beautifully written. do continue soon.
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb start yar..!!
aisha and arjun talks were lovely..!!
glad he is opening up to her about his fears and pain..!!!
aahan soon to be bhabhi haan๐Ÿ˜‰ aww both missing sam so much...!!!
hmm aur whom does arjun love??? riya??
love how aisha was trying to figure out why is he pushing her away and hurting both of them..!!
their talks about sam was lovely.. and heart touching..!! so everyone knows that arjun sam have this apnapan..!!! 
glad that aisha is trying to make him talk about his pain and trying to mend his and sam's relationship..!!
can't wait to know who the girl is whom arjun likes and why isn't he ready to accept her when he knows that he loves her...!! is it coz of his guilt and sameer's anger on him??/
continue soon..!!
eagerly waiting for the next part...!!
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
nice star
cont soon
Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
niyatishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
Loved the convo
Continue soon
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this is awesome.
Continue soon. I like the suspence and the way you confused me. Wonderful dear.
Continue soon. This something different and very new.