Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
So numbers for the show have gone down as weeks progresses. I can't say I am surprised as I myself have simply followed WU and not cared to watch full episodes. 
So as the title goes, what's the reason and how to rectify it?
Get ready ppl, haven't done this in a while so will be longgg...

1) Who's the show about? Nandini, the most important of all. That means the characters needs to be well defined and have some depth. Character doesn't have depth as being portrayed as too goodey shoes and ladli of colony and savior, etc. That may be typical heroine for typical daily soap, but here theme is "politics". So enough with showing Nandini either smiling at everything of shedding tears. Sure she is aam ladki but if she is to transform into a leader, need to show strong personality. Someone who understands core issue, is perceptive of how real world operates and can be tough. Showing naive, bleed heart and typical sacrificing gal ain't gonna cut it. Wish didn't have to compare but Siddhi had more attitude. So Nandini needs to soon gain firm confidence that says I am ready to take on it. Approve Show layers of the character and let it develop as happens in real life. Not gal who can be manipulated by ppl, not even family members, then only can she truly be a leader. Star

2) What's this whole royal family thing? What royal family is settled in Delhi? Confused Fine you want to keep it but why this khali pilli ego in them? India has been democracy for longest time, who cares about so called royal family? So when you show royal kid being chased by boys and girls is like SillyNot to mention their party is not even in power so what's with so much attitude without any substance. Also Gayatru Devi's sole reason to run party is her hubby's dream. Are you kidding me D'ohAll of it seems so superficial. There is no depth there, it's like they woke up one day and said let's just join politics because they have no idea about things and have to rely on advisor for every little thing Thumbs Down

3) Rajveer - lubb story, God where do I startStern Smile. Personally never cared about lubb story as whole nonsense of saw her-him and felt little something is Sleepy  First Rajveer needs to work on dialogue devilry, I understand new actor so will take time but needs to work on it. As per lubb story, don't force it. Putting romantic BG on silliest thing. There is no clear reason as why Nandini will be impressed by  this guy Confused She's not some teenager like her sis who'll go ga ga over pretty face, celebrity status or money. Also why was Nandini provided details of Raghuvanshi family? Her work is to look after decoration of party rallies, how does that relate to looking at family members? Forcing the lubb story. As per SBB/SBS thing, rajveer will help Pandey so Nandini will be impressed by him, wow how original Sleepy Keep in mind theme of show, "Politics" so don't waste time and energy on lubb nonsense. 

4) Lack of research in dealing with specific issue. Makers need to do some real research, not what Abhay does in the show. Your competitor that happens to be no 1 show is utilizing real issues of specific region with drama. I don't watch the show but took me 5 minutes to learn it. So you need to learn who's your targeted audience. Given show is on Sony not regional audiences, rather more urban population. So what appeal to them? What connects to them? While issues of pension and bad roads still exist, they are obsolete and unappealing. What you should do is show more current issue that youngsters face in present day Delhi. Biggest issue right now is safety of women. If show is about aam ladki, why not show how unsafe aam ladki feels in nation's capital and embarks on journey to deal with issue that sets her political platform, not some stupid deal or manipulation of family nonsense. Not saying forget about roads and pension, you can come to them in later phase. 

5) lack of proper direction and story telling. right now whole thing looks like headless chicken. One point is about family crying over whatever, typical selfish bro-sis and sacrificial lead then something that looks like politics, road issue, ladli of colony getting thing done, etc. In simple term treatment is very superficial. No interest, no connection, no intrigue. Things are moving so slow and may be unrealistic manner. Establish all characters well and pick one direction to gain proper balance. Nandini being title role needs to get more screen space like promised in the promos. So while other characters important, must be placed on side. 

That was plenty for now I guess. Did that after long time Tongue Hope makers don't want to see it again Wink LOL Again not just me one viewer, look at your numbers people. Need to make things interesting and more appealing, not same old same old. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fenpanadohareami_31md410-Hima-savariyalovergirlalinaAADHIDEVd.padminiprc_fan1PradsparichayanMoumimonanasuya43.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the problem???" in Desh Ki Beti Nandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
JayHug..loved reading your analysis post after a long long time! I don't watch the show but I agree with every word you said. If they have promoted it to be a political show, they better get some depth of characters and issues. Otherwise, this show will not be around for long for Nandini to be seen as Desh ki beti!LOL 
CVs of DBN, follow Jay's advice and tackle some current serious issues rather than the superficial ones.. there are many!Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pradsjay_bpmanasuya43BHAVII

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Heyy jAyy Smile gr8 anAlyS!s ClapClapClapStar
its been since agesEmbarrassed . good 2 c ua post  Thumbs Up
well said & fully agreed with yew Big smile
i dnt watch d whole episode'x due 2 my own majboori TongueTongue
i juz read WU'x & i  catch up smtymz ol9 dat too only KN scenez & d rest ov d  epi'z i skip who carez LOLSilly
All I can say is that the story  was not at all up to the mark, disjointed & utterly boring foh me OuchConfused
CVs & the editors need to wake up now & dey need to follow ua advice ...Big smileWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43jay_bpm

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
How   come what all in my mind to express ...it in Nandini IF, to my surprise  you have express it here  jay_bpmSmile

I was eagerly waiting for this serial to watch .Because it is quite different from usual serials After watching  5 or 6 episodes I was very much disappointed...Unhappy

Do you think further coming episodes  will be interesting to watch ...??Day Dreaming

Well written dissecting each scene and how to go about it.

In every department it has failed whether  story line,acting,direction,way to convey  story in a effecting way...Unhappy

Truely speaking  I enjoyed your mail  every bitThumbs Up then watching... DBN...Unhappy

Write often so that  we can enjoy at least  going through  your mailSmile

One again thanks for the well written mail ...jay_bpm..Thumbs Up

Edited by anasuya43 - 02 November 2013 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharejay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

JayHug..loved reading your analysis post after a long long time! I don't watch the show but I agree with every word you said. If they have promoted it to be a political show, they better get some depth of characters and issues. Otherwise, this show will not be around for long for Nandini to be seen as Desh ki beti!LOL 
CVs of DBN, follow Jay's advice and tackle some current serious issues rather than the superficial ones.. there are many!Stern Smile
Hellos Tongue
Yes wrote it after long time and had to find place to stop myself warna you know LOL
I too don't watch the show but given KN has been offered such good opportunity, felt i should give makers some real feedback to work on Wink 
If they continue with same old same old, show will not last for long Stern Smile

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovergirlalina

Heyy jAyy Smile gr8 anAlyS!s Star
its been since agesEmbarrassed . good 2 c ua post  Thumbs Up
well said & fully agreed with yew Big smile
i dnt watch d whole episode'x due 2 my own majboori TongueTongue
i juz read WU'x & i  catch up smtymz ol9 dat too only KN scenez & d rest ov d  epi'z i skip who carez LOLSilly
All I can say is that the story  was not at all up to the mark, disjointed & utterly boring foh me OuchConfused
CVs & the editors need to wake up now & dey need to follow ua advice ...Big smileWinkWink

Agree, I too first read WU and then go for KN parts as well you know LOL
but lately haven't even done that as whole thing is just so boring Sleepy If they want to run the show for good period, need to do some real work. Actors can be as good as they can get, but if CVs don't do thier job, it all goes down the drain.
if makers are interested, hope they improve things soon 

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 02 November 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

How   come what all in my mind to express ...it in Nandini IF, to my surprise  you have express it here  jay_bpmSmile

I was eagerly waiting for this serial to watch .Because it is quite different from usual serials After watching  5 or 6 episodes I was very much disappointed...Unhappy yes whole thing has been disappointing to me as well

Do you think further coming episodes  will be interesting to watch ...??Day Dreaming the way they are going, don't think so. Unless they realize whatever they are doing isn't working well, I doubt it'll get interesting. Sleepy

Well written dissecting each scene and how to go about it.

In very department it has failed whether  story line,acting,direction,way to convey  story in a effecting way...Unhappy

Truely speaking  I enjoyed your mail  very bitThumbs Up then watching... DBN...Unhappy thanks 

Write often so that  we can enjoy at least  going through  your mailSmile can't say want to write such thing very often LOL depends 

One again thanks for the well written mail ...jay_bpm..Thumbs Up

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 06 November 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

So numbers for the show have gone down as weeks progresses. I can't say I am surprised as I myself have simply followed WU and not cared to watch full episodes. 
So as the title goes, what's the reason and how to rectify it?
Get ready ppl, haven't done this in a while so will be longgg...

1) Who's the show about? Nandini, the most important of all. That means the characters needs to be well defined and have some depth. Character doesn't have depth as being portrayed as too goodey shoes and ladli of colony and savior, etc. That may be typical heroine for typical daily soap, but here theme is "politics". So enough with showing Nandini either smiling at everything of shedding tears. Sure she is aam ladki but if she is to transform into a leader, need to show strong personality. Someone who understands core issue, is perceptive of how real world operates and can be tough. Showing naive, bleed heart and typical sacrificing gal ain't gonna cut it. Wish didn't have to compare but Siddhi had more attitude. So Nandini needs to soon gain firm confidence that says I am ready to take on it. Approve Show layers of the character and let it develop as happens in real life. Not gal who can be manipulated by ppl, not even family members, then only can she truly be a leader. Star

2) What's this whole royal family thing? What royal family is settled in Delhi? Confused Fine you want to keep it but why this khali pilli ego in them? India has been democracy for longest time, who cares about so called royal family? So when you show royal kid being chased by boys and girls is like SillyNot to mention their party is not even in power so what's with so much attitude without any substance. Also Gayatru Devi's sole reason to run party is her hubby's dream. Are you kidding me D'ohAll of it seems so superficial. There is no depth there, it's like they woke up one day and said let's just join politics because they have no idea about things and have to rely on advisor for every little thing Thumbs Down

3) Rajveer - lubb story, God where do I startStern Smile. Personally never cared about lubb story as whole nonsense of saw her-him and felt little something is Sleepy  First Rajveer needs to work on dialogue devilry, I understand new actor so will take time but needs to work on it. As per lubb story, don't force it. Putting romantic BG on silliest thing. There is no clear reason as why Nandini will be impressed by  this guy Confused She's not some teenager like her sis who'll go ga ga over pretty face, celebrity status or money. Also why was Nandini provided details of Raghuvanshi family? Her work is to look after decoration of party rallies, how does that relate to looking at family members? Forcing the lubb story. As per SBB/SBS thing, rajveer will help Pandey so Nandini will be impressed by him, wow how original Sleepy Keep in mind theme of show, "Politics" so don't waste time and energy on lubb nonsense. 

4) Lack of research in dealing with specific issue. Makers need to do some real research, not what Abhay does in the show. Your competitor that happens to be no 1 show is utilizing real issues of specific region with drama. I don't watch the show but took me 5 minutes to learn it. So you need to learn who's your targeted audience. Given show is on Sony not regional audiences, rather more urban population. So what appeal to them? What connects to them? While issues of pension and bad roads still exist, they are obsolete and unappealing. What you should do is show more current issue that youngsters face in present day Delhi. Biggest issue right now is safety of women. If show is about aam ladki, why not show how unsafe aam ladki feels in nation's capital and embarks on journey to deal with issue that sets her political platform, not some stupid deal or manipulation of family nonsense. Not saying forget about roads and pension, you can come to them in later phase. 

5) lack of proper direction and story telling. right now whole thing looks like headless chicken. One point is about family crying over whatever, typical selfish bro-sis and sacrificial lead then something that looks like politics, road issue, ladli of colony getting thing done, etc. In simple term treatment is very superficial. No interest, no connection, no intrigue. Things are moving so slow and may be unrealistic manner. Establish all characters well and pick one direction to gain proper balance. Nandini being title role needs to get more screen space like promised in the promos. So while other characters important, must be placed on side. 

That was plenty for now I guess. Did that after long time Tongue Hope makers don't want to see it again Wink LOL Again not just me one viewer, look at your numbers people. Need to make things interesting and more appealing, not same old same old. 

LOL LOL LOL U are still banging your head on this show and that too with an essayShocked Shocked ShockedLOL LOL

exactly whats the problem JayTongue LOL

Edited by BHAVII - 06 November 2013 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.