96 Reasons why SwaRon should patch up and ROMANCE - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Bcoz i have imagined them romancing them for' 465323"  times in my dreams ,now ii badly want my dream to become reality 😭
awesome post... 😃 u said it all...

i feel Cause we are really tired to see SwaRon still, instead of enjoying well deserved happiness after tumultuous ride of two and half year, are in so much pain...

itz high time now...we wnt to see them back together...

CV's we wnt our magical swaron back...  😳

Because i want a full out romantic fun dance number on the much in love SwaRon and no dances in their dreams.. two ppl who love each , love dance shud be dancing happily and not crying alag alag ... 
Because i am highly disappointed with the short-lived less-romantic secret relationship of swaron
awesome post...this post says all
I want patchup soon coz I want MY VruShan-swaron back,i.e simple and cute swaron:) not a complicated swaron,with only fights involved !!!
cos there's not much hope for swaron fans after palki maam leaves.. so the patch up has to be now while she is arnd.
Because swayam and sharon are crazily in love with each other
Vrushi and Shan's chemistry deserve to be utilized
Originally posted by paro1311

cos there's not much hope for swaron fans after palki maam leaves.. so the patch up has to be now while she is arnd.

Agree 👍🏼

I want to see unique patchup for swaron, by palki ma'am, as only she can justify swaron completely!! So want a memorable swaron patchup by her:)
because we never got to see the positive side of swaron fights while being a couple. I want to see them win over their complications fights and come into each other arms at the end of the day not break up.