Page 2 Page 215

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
PartyWELCOME Party

TODAY IS 
5th OF NOVEMBER

YES ! Today is the birthday of our India's superstar - the dashing, the charming, the mesmerizing, the cool (yet so HAWT), the sexy and the most of all the immensely talented - VIRAT KOHLI Heart

Virat's shining talent became apparent from a young age of 18 when he came out to bat on the day of his father's death. This great dedication towards his passion for cricket coupled with determination and talent is what has brought him so far! 

Just to name a few of his achievements:
In 2008, he led the Under-19 India team to a World Cup Victory. In 2012, he won ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year. In 2013, he scored the fastest century by an Indian batsman. 
Keeping synonymous with his name, Virat has always achieved 'BIG'. Approve

As well as being an ace cricketer, Virat is famously recognized as a youth style icon. Virat's 'oh so amazing' looks, gorgeous features, flattering smile have won over many girls' (hopefully) hearts

So, lets all celebrate and rejoice on the 25th birthday of India's batting sensation Virat Kohli! Let's all wish him and give him the happiness he has given to every Indian, every fan, every cricket lover all year round and hopefully will do so for many years to come! Cool
Embarrassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRAT! Embarrassed

We wish Virat a very happy birthday, a blessed life and many more successes!

Edited by _rashi_ - 05 November 2013 at 9:46am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-brownie-BomsPROTIM21_parada_victoriasecreturockmeShina_srkfanMissPunjabiSkittle16vishestaanatomy_nerdsweetypie225-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabadpinkstarsllsujillLoveRantarakohli4ever.Muskhaan.-RD-TANVI_SEXYmanognasai-purpleorchids-hiranrocksPashbarun-Simz-...Tanu...aakanshyawowmoonnits_viratholicshayranahui.Prim_123-JujuKpiggieJennyAvniAmit.Ghangasgowri1712B.S.I_Love_YouTacker_HolicForeverForU..Apz..P.Srinivasanon.adyluvskat-Hinaloveasya-DUGGUlicioussuj01sscomp32-Natasha--Aysha-MS-meghasharmamaanluvsgeetSwirledDreamsSanDhirholic...Rish..poojahandasomergasm...dreamygatz..Miss_uliuliProud-IndiaBanZAara..radhika_kiranCookieliciousSaiSsreelu094-Robin--Barun-Dhoop-.SanVi.Aaditya01GUNNER.Sharif.BadmaashPrabhnoorBornThisWayArshi.Sugi.IPKriti4umishti_17SilentSilver-Anilaa-tomnjerry2--RockStar--CrazyForBarun.DarkMystery.-RohitMaxwell-sweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "))>>Happy Birthday VIRAT KOHLI - The Invincible Hunk<<((" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Big smile  ABOUTBig smile

Full name 

Virat Kohli

Born November 5, 1988, Delhi

Current age 25 years

Major teams India, Delhi, India Red, India Under-19s,Royal Challengers Bangalore

Also known as Chickoo

Playing role

Middle-order batsman

Batting style Right-hand bat

Bowling style Right-arm medium

A typical modern-day cricketer, Virat Kohli plays his game aggressively, bares his emotions loudly in public, yet retains the element of maturity that forms an integral part of every good and great player. Anil Kumble said he had thought hard before calling Kohli the best under-22 player in international cricket - that would rate as perhaps the best compliments he has received. It is also proof of Kohli's transformation as a player.Today he is recognized for his growing maturity and, more importantly, for his superb skills with bat in hand. He was an important presence during India's world cup triumph.

Edited by _rashi_ - 02 November 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

-brownie-_parada_PROTIM21vishestasweetypie225Skittle16MissPunjabi-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabadkohli4everpinkstarsmanognasaiTANVI_SEXYhiranrocks..Apz..JennyAvnigowri1712B.S.I_Love_YouPashbarun-Simz-...Tanu...Cookielicious..dreamygatz..SaiSMiss_uliuli-Aysha-MS-meghasharmapoojahandasomergasm.sscomp32maanluvsgeetSwirledDreams-Natasha--Anilaa-SilentSilver.SanVi.GUNNER.Sharif.BadmaashBornThisWayPrabhnoor.DarkMystery.tomnjerry2CrazyForBarunsweetMonayaSanu

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Big smile Records and AchievementBig smile

Milestones

Kohli is the fastest Indian batsman to reach a milestone of 1000 runs a player has ever made in ODIs. Then, he also has another record of being the fastest cricketer of India to make 3000 runs..again in ODIs. Third milestone which Kohli has achieved is of being the fastest batsman to score ten centuries in One Day Internationals. He also holds the record for the fastest century by an Indian batsmanApprove

Most Runs in Calendar Year
Kohli has an achievement to make most runs by an any Indian Cricketer in ODIs in the year 2010, 2011 and 2012. Kohli also has an achievement of making the most number of runs in ODIs in the Calendar year of 2011. He has scored the most number of runs in tests in 2012 which is again a record made by any Indian. Party

Most Centuries
Kohli has made the most number of ODI centuries among all the Indian cricketers in the year 2010 and 2011. He has made the most number of ODI centuries in the whole world in the year 2012. He also holds the record for most centuries in chases with 11 centuries only behind Sachin Tendulkar. Kohli is the first batsman to make five successive scores of 50 or more in ODIs on two separate occasions.  Cool

Others
Kohli became an ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year 2012. H
e also got 'People's Choice Award' for the favourite sportsperson of the year 2012. And he has been awarded with 'Arjuna Award' lately in 2013. SportPro has rated him the 13th most marketable athlete in the world. And in November 2013, he became the top-ranked batsman for the very first time Dancing  Big smile

A FEW LINKS of Virat's various innings provided by one of the cricket admirers i.e. sscomp32 aka Virus LOL.. Do have a look Big smile
 95305210  AND 95305880 Embarrassed

Edited by _rashi_ - 05 November 2013 at 8:05am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

-brownie-PROTIM21_parada_vishestaSkittle16sweetypie225MissPunjabi-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.kohli4everpinkstarsmanognasaiTANVI_SEXYhiranrockspiggieLangdaTyagiadyluvskatJennyAvni..Apz..gowri1712-Simz-...Tanu...B.S.I_Love_YouSanDhirholic...dreamygatz..poojahandasomergasm.Miss_uliuliSaiS-Aysha-MS-meghasharma-Natasha-sscomp32-Anilaa-Sharif.BadmaashGUNNER..SanVi.-Dhoop-PrabhnoorBornThisWayCrazyForBaruntomnjerry2sweetMonayaSanu

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

CoolWishes and GiftCool

VIRAT...HAPPY BIRTHDAYParty
May God shower u with many more records and many more female fans...and a long life filled with fun and loveParty Though I would have loved u to break Viv Richards records before ur bday...BUT its ok...Come to Kochi and do that in my cityPartyDancing Waiting for Nov 21st now. Congrats on series win and Have a BLASTParty 
And Virat, pls not anushka Ouch LOL well ur choice is final Embarrassed Proud VK-ian...and we ROCKCool just like our Virat KohliPartyDay Dreaming

Happy Birthday Virat Kohli! 

You are an inspiration to every young person - never give up, keep the right attitude, work hard, stay committed and see the results in the form of success. One must always chase their dreams and you have never given up on them. 

You are the one of the finest cricketers in the world. India is proud to have you! With such excellent batting techniques that the opposition is confused as to what they should do. I'm sure when the opposition have team meetings, majority of the time they try to work out how to get you out! But, with your skill to play any sort of delivery, they haven't been very successful to the point that your name is taken with the likes of Sachin Tendulkar. I still feel you are the first Virat Kohli, not the second to anyone! 

As well as your fine cricketing techniques, you are the sexiest man alive! I'm dazzled by your charm, flattered by your smile and completely bowled over! I love you very much. 

Hope you have an amazing birthday. I wish you every success and much much more. Stay blessed. xxx

Happy Birthday Virat..!! 
Stay blessed..may you keep shining and Rocking..!
                                                         Many many happy returns of the day Smile 
                                                                        Loads of love.. Heart

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Virat! On this day, 25 years ago, a STAR was born, and that's you!  May God bless you and may you reach to the zenith of success. Its so good to see you play on the field with such passion and dedication. I became your fan the day India won the World Cup and you had lifted up Sachin on your shoulders. It feel so so good when you are appreciated by others for your work. My dad says, "Virat is the next Captain of India." And when he says that, I feel so proud to be YOUR fan.
Once again, Wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday! Love you! <3
With Love,
Shivangi Embarrassed

Wishing u a very happy birthday VIRAT. May you get the best of everything in life...I love u as a cricketer AND as a human being..I'm so lucky to be ur biggest fan..
since today is your birthday I pray that you get whatever you want..!!
On this special day I wish to express my love to u and want to tell you that you are not less than a world for me...Lots of love, hugs...You are my sweetheart I wish you a very sweet and warm life filled with love
You deserve all the happiness, love, peace, wealth and prosperity...Virat's birthday celebration is actually one of the best day in my life..
You are glowing like a star in cricket world..U born to rule the cricket world...Be the way u r...love u alot...
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTTIE (Mere CRICKET ke superstar)

.SanVi.

"Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day" and on this special day, 
we also wish that You gets the very best in life, all the joy, 
all the successes and may also  he be blessed abundantly today, 
tomorrow, and days to come!! 
Very Happy Birthday Virat!!! Keep smiling always!

Happy Birthday Dude..Party
Hope your wishes come true
May God Bless you
Keep Rocking Man!!

V I R A T !!!

V I R A T !!!

V I R A T !!!

The name says it all!!!!

It's November 5th!!!!!!!!!!

Party timeee!!!!!!!! Party Party Party

Happy birthday!!!! Cool 

I very well remember the day when me and my cousin was flipping through the channels and there was U -19 world cup happening! He kept the channel and I who was least interested had to sit there with him and see because I had no other thing to do! And it's through him I first saw you!!!! Then came IPL and I was so thrilled to recognize you!!!! And now when I think of that day I feel so proud to have noticed you and can proudly boasts of being your fan since then!!!! !!! It's a REAL treat seeing you on field!!!! YOU ARE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!! The way you have brought us all proud, you are incredible!!!! Have a blasting year!!!!! Live long and keep shining!!!!

Edited by _rashi_ - 04 November 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

-brownie-_parada_vishestasweetypie225MissPunjabi-Have.a.dream-munnihyderabad.Muskhaan.pinkstarskohli4everTANVI_SEXYhiranrockspiggieJennyAvni..Apz..gowri1712...Tanu...CookieliciousSaiS..dreamygatz..SanDhirholic.somergasm.sscomp32Miss_uliuli-Aysha-Aaditya01GUNNER..SanVi.Sharif.Badmaash-Anilaa-PrabhnoorBornThisWaytomnjerry2CrazyForBarunsweetMonayaSanu

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I'm here today to wish a very special person Virat Heart on his birthday Embarrassed 
Happy Birthday Virat Embarrassed Hug
I'm wishing you another year  
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

FLOWERS FOR YOU Heart

Thoda drooling ho jaaye Embarrassed LOL Heart

Just love to see him play for RCB Embarrassed Heart

BlushingBlushing

P.S.<phew> done! LOL Shikha.. for your post I had to make an exclusive separate post LOL Tongue it was that long Embarrassed 

Edited by _rashi_ - 03 November 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

-brownie-_parada_vishestasweetypie225MissPunjabi-Have.a.dream-.Muskhaan.kohli4everpinkstarshiranrockspiggieJennyAvniB.S.I_Love_You...Tanu.....Apz..-BlueEyes-somergasm.SanDhirholic...dreamygatz..SaiS-Aysha-BornThisWaySharif.BadmaashGUNNER.Aaditya01Prabhnoor-Anilaa-tomnjerry2

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed CREDITS Embarrassed

- main post siggy: -Anilaa- Embarrassed

- main post's content: Maria (kohli4ever) Heart

Edited by _rashi_ - 03 November 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225vishesta-Have.a.dream-.Muskhaan.kohli4everpinkstarshiranrockspiggieJennyAvni..Apz..-BlueEyes-somergasm...dreamygatz..SaiSMiss_uliuli-Aysha-GUNNER.-Dhoop-Sharif.BadmaashPrabhnoorBornThisWay-Anilaa-tomnjerry2

-Robin-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Robin-

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to the future legend of indian cricket Party

Awesome thread Rashi Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_parada_sweetypie225hiranrocks..Apz..sscomp32..dreamygatz..SaiSSharif.Badmaash-Dhoop--Rashitomnjerry2

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Haapppyyy Birthday Virat  Heart

May god bless you...keep rocking..!! hope u keep on hitting tons and smashing bowlers LOL

Love ya loads and loads..forever and ever Embarrassed 

p.s. - sorry for the short wishes but have exams Dead 

p.p.s - Beautiful thread Rahsuuu Hug Luvv ya gal Big smile  Wink

Edited by nits_viratholic - 04 November 2013 at 7:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_parada_sweetypie225hiranrocks..Apz....dreamygatz..SaiSSharif.Badmaash-Rashitomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top