Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Written Update

Continues from yesterday's scene.. Sumitra opens the door and is stunned to see Babyji standing in front of her house..  Babyji looks worried, while Sumi looks at her angrily.. S tells Sumi that she wants to talk to her, but Sumi tells her to go away.. S holds Sumi's arm and asks her to please listen, but Sumi angrily brushes away S's hand..  tells S that just bec u speak sweetly, I'm not going to forget what u have done.. S tries to defend, but Sumi tells her u have done a big crime..  you have ruined mine and R's lives.. you have made him your husband and now making him dance to your tunes..  S tries to explain again, but Sumi still berating S..  says you made excuse of fake marriage and snatched R away from me...  being a woman you are not ashamed to ruin another woman's life.. Ginni looking at them, worried..

Meanwhile R sees that Babyji is not in the bedroom and tries to call her.. but phone is also in the room.. R perturbed..

Sumi's mom comes out and joins in berating S.. says my daughter is telling the truth..  R hears the voices and looks out the window.. he is shocked to see S outside Sumi's house..  he rushes out of the room...

S tells Sumi and her mom that the truth is not what u ppl think.. I have come here to make things right between you and Raghu..  Sumi's mom is stunned.. she asks Babyji whether its true that the marriage bet you and Raghu is fake.. S nods her head and says yes its true .. Ginni shocked.. looks around the mohalla worried..  Sumi's mom is still not convinced.. asks S if your marriage is fake, then why did you do the KC fasting and why did you not eat anything..  S silent for some time.. then she replies that I continued the fast bec of the KC story..  mom says if R is not your husband, why u bothered with the story...  S silent.. Sumi gets angry again.. says if what u say is true.. then  it means that you have no objection in living with a man without being married... never knew that ppl living in palaces could be so characterless.. R reaches the spot and shouts at Sumi to stop..  tells that you are angry with me, then you berate me.. but I will not listen to anything bad about Babyji.. all stunned ...  Sumi's mom tells R that this girl is just using you.. will discard you when the time comes.. R angrily tells her to stop and says I will not tolerate any more of your words .. says I will give my life for Babyji.. . R tells S to return back home.. she refuses and desperately  tries to explain the truth to Sumi and her mother.. R tells to go back, but S not paying any attention.. finally R grabs S's arm and she falls silent ... eyelock... R turns and goes back home pulling S alongwith him ...Ginni follows looking worried... S looks back at Sumi sadly, while she  looks upset..

Abhimanyu in his hotel room.. looks perturbed.. tells himself that if I want to get my share in Rana's property and resort, I need to support J n M... but I also need the original will .. how long will go on with the Xerox.. he remembers that the original will may have got mixed up with Baburam's docs.. Abhi tells him that Baburam has not yet seen the original or he definitely would have approached J and M.. Abhi tells himself that he should meet Baburam recover the will from him..

Back in R's house, R yells at Ginni and demands to know why he took Babyji to Sumi's house.. Ginni tries to explain that Babyji wanted to remove the misunderstanding bet R and Sumi.. R yells  at Ginni to stop.. all the family come out and ask what happened..  S walks away, in tears..  R too follows her still looking angry..  both reach the room and R says why did u do this.. I had told you that I will take care of the matter..  unnecessarily you had to listen to all that bad talk.. S shouts and tells him to stop..  asks R how many more sacrifices he will make for me ... says I cannot stand to see your life being ruined bec of me... R stunned...  he calms down and tells her to take rest.. will talk about it tomm..

Meanwhile, Ginni tells the family about what happened.. all are stunned to know that Babyji has revealed the truth about the marriage to Sumi and her mom..  Bela says - now Sumi's mom will spread this news all over the mohalla...  Baburam berates Ginni, who cries harder..  mom defends Ginni..

S, R and Sumi all sitting on their respective beds, looking sad and thoughtful.. sad song playing in background..Sumi remembers R defending babyji and cries..

Next morning in Haveli.. J and M discussing about the will.. M says that the will which Abhi has, is of no use to us.. our fake will is more important.. J says as long as Abhi has that original Will, he will try to make us dance to his tunes..  M smiles and says if Abhi tries to expose us, he too will be at loss...  J says but it is safer to get the Will back.. M says no point in worrying about it now.. its better if all of us compromised with each other and shared the property..  just then M spots someone outside the room door.. she goes up and is stunned to see the cook outside.. she accuses him of spying on her and Jas.. he denies and says that he came to offer fruits to them..  M angrily orders the man to go away..

Back in R's room.. R comes inside and tells Babyji that her b'fast is ready..  S nods her head but still looks lost in thoughts .. R says don't worry about yest's events.. and don't think all this happened bec of you...  S tells him I have decided, what I have to do.. R asks what u mean.. S informs him that she will leave his house.. R stunned...

Precap : R tries to stop S from leaving.. says even if you move to a hotel, it will cost lots of money.. S reminds him of her marriage jewellery... says we could sell the jewellery and get sufficient of money...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandayreshma12krassasulikeitadittysp87AnfalALUJNA21irene_ckajal03-Misek-heera1702Latha.IDivzOnAirsb1410awidaUma-ArhaanfanSaiSrekrnMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se WU 1st Nov 2013" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot uma. I jus got bak home..too tired to wtch it now...bt ur wu givs me peace. I knw wat happend, now I cn sleep peacefully. I cn watch d epi tmrw..

Luks lyk it ws a powerpakd epi...cnt wait to c raghu being all assertiv wit shi...n d jewellery trak resurfaces. I was really worried dat d cvs wud frget all abt it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_crekrnSaiSawida

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma.

Just watched the episod. It was a good one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSaiS

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update Uma.Smile
It's the first Indian serial for me in which I feel bad for all 3 involved  and not just leads.  Well done by the CV's that they are showing the real emotions each  one is going thru.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702SaiSUma-Arhaanfanawida

sb1410

IF-Dazzler

sb1410

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the word update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS